Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 01/07/21 07:53 AM
For those people sitting in the poor seats.. Match back so you get the message that says you're a match then go to that message and click on the block flag before they have a chance to respond.

no photo
Sat 12/05/20 06:22 AM
Here’s a song for you… Misty by Ella Fitzgerald
https://open.spotify.com/track/6cBCQLHYJtjosHq2u7dwfG?si=9DIfNuH8RIe8sHr5_JhOYQ

no photo
Fri 12/04/20 07:17 AM
Look at me
I'm as helpless as a kitten up a tree
And I feel like I'm clingin' to a cloud
I can't understand
I get misty, just holding your hand
Walk my way
And a thousand violins begin to play
Or it might be the sound of your hello
That music I hear
I get misty whenever you're near
Don't you know that you're leading me on?
And it's just what I want you to do
Can't you see that I'm hopelessly lost?
That's why I'm following you
On my own
When I wander through this wonderland alone
Never knowing my right foot from my left
My hat from my glove
I'm too misty, and too much in love
Too misty
And too much
Too much in love
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Erroll Garner / Johnny Burke
Misty lyrics © Warner Chappell Music, Inc, Downtown Music Publishing, Spirit Music Group

no photo
Thu 10/08/20 06:22 PM
Thank you

no photo
Thu 10/08/20 06:20 PM
Thank you. It's a terrible thing to watch someone you love suffering. Make the most of every moment while you can. All good things must come to an end eventually and it's all the good memories you have that helps you get through it.

no photo
Thu 10/08/20 06:00 PM
Thank you

no photo
Thu 10/08/20 04:37 AM
Thank you

no photo
Thu 10/08/20 01:03 AM
Thank you. I knew I would have to open the window. It's still a bit chilly out there though. I might have to keep my shirt on.

no photo
Wed 10/07/20 11:09 AM
Thank you.

no photo
Wed 10/07/20 11:02 AM
How would you choose to tell the world you are sad because the love of your life died today?

no photo
Wed 10/07/20 09:00 AM
There's raindrops on my pillow. I don't understand my dreams. It might take time to work it out. Maybe I should clean?

no photo
Sat 05/02/20 06:18 AM
When you go to the full site you will notice there is an option in search to allow you to enter an interest to search for. What interests you? What are you looking for? Now consider what your potential match will be searching for and add that to your interests. Faithfull, loyal, romantic? This line appears in match. Interests is also about what makes you attractive to a potential partner.

no photo
Sun 04/19/20 07:01 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 04/19/20 08:01 AM
If you're from here then where's your wallaby? What are the exclusively Australian icons that would look good in the background of your picture? Maybe we can make all the fakes disappear just by showcasing those little things that make this country great. Dare to be different..What do you suggest?