Community > Posts By > Funnyguyhere

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 11:03 AM

Here is an Update.. They have relived the pressure and say that there will be NO brain damage. He is recovering well and the Doctors believe that he will make a full recovery.

Thank you for all your prayers.

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 08:34 PM
Please Please Pray for him

Hello everyone thank you for your prayers. I just wanted to give you an update. As you know he was in a car accident. We took him home and then had to take him back to the Hospital.

It seems that they missed something the first time and he has some swelling on the brain.

Please continue to pray for him and send encouragement.

Thank you.

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 08:28 PM

Hello everyone thank you for your prayers. I just wanted to give you an update. As you know he was in a car accident. We took him home and then had to take him back to the Hospital.

It seems that they missed something the first time and he has some swelling on the brain.

Please continue to pray for him and send encouragement.

Thank you.

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 11:44 AM

Well I showed him the comments you left him. I read them to him and he was smiling today. He said to tell every one thank you.

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:12 PM

Thank you everyone. Feel free to send an email as well. I am printing this and taking it to him tonight...

Thank you

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 05:33 PM

Thank you ahead of time for all of your encouragement and prayers.. I will print these pages and any emails and take them to him...

no photo
Fri 02/01/08 05:28 PM
Hello Friends FunnyGuyhere has been in a vehicle Accident. Please pray for him. We had to take him Back to the Hospital. We would be so grateful for your prayers. He has mentioned many of his friends on here. He said to say hello to all of you. We will be checking his emails and telling him what you send to him.

Thank you

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 03:03 PM

Wow. You look really good Enya. Just Wow !!!

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 12:52 PM

Sometimes.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 12:38 PM

Go to the person's profile and click Instant Message

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 04:20 PM

chris was my bf he passed away in august of last year

dont mean to bring anybody down with me or anything im just really missin chris tonight could use a few friends :cry:

Not sure who Chris is....but all I can say is sorry you are feeling down. Hope things get better for you.

Oh my...I am so sorry for you loss. flowerforyou

he died for his country but still its not any easier

That can be a tough loss. I can understand how you feel as I to have lost comrades (brothers) to military conflict. I miss them very much.
Just know that we are here for you.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 06:25 PM

Amen

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:15 PM

Wow that is sad...

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:44 PM

Shake his hand?

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:38 PM

Your doing a great job here Feral keep it up:smile:

are you ready snuggles have some new peeps up to 5 pages.....of names, ages, citys, etc.....lol

Cool. Have any new ones for moi

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:07 PM

got time to find a new match for me ? please :smile: flowerforyou

Hey beebee How are you doing? I'm sure she will find someone for you

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:04 PM

You are very cute

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 07:02 PM

Count me in

no photo