Community > Posts By > Princeton Sitri

Princeton Sitri's photo
Fri 02/21/20 06:06 PM
Nope. You are all wrong. First. Most 'daemons' were once Gods among some groups until Christians conquered them and made them demons. "Thou shalt not do somethingorother false gods"
Secondly, as with anything you should use caution when summoning demons OR angels. (Yes you can summon both.) My family is not only deeply religious for like 3 generations back, but we also carry power and abilities from great great uncle TwoBird, a tribal shaman, the church doesn't accept.
I've spent years trying to find out if my abilities were Magic or just woo-woo ********. My conclusion was... sorta. Lemme break it down. 1st. The Tree of Life in most churches is incomplete. Trees need roots to flourish lit. and fig. Google sephiroth and qlipoth. You must have balance for anything to work. Currently I have only conjured Demons, but being a Grey Chaos Mage, I have to use Angels for some of the workings I need. (Oh and to properly summon a demon, you have to call 5 angels, then ask 3 other shem angels that guard each demon for permission and recite various Psalms to even get to the guy you're trying to reach.) Nothing bad happens unless you arent specific about what you want. As in life...

The scientific version: magic is nothing more than energy. Energy is absolutely everywhere, from the synapses firing in your brai, to the ozone around the earth. Energy cannot be created nor destroyed, only transferred. So. If you think/pray/summon hard enough about something, you increase the amount of neuron synapses (literally sparks) in your brain creating energy that you have focused towards a goal. Its that simple. Wash that down with the psychological act of "positive thinking and actions', which you have done by praying for specifics or even lighting candles, and you pretty much make yourself work towards the goal. Science, magic, angels ,demons all stuff for our feeble human minds to grasp a concept. Meh.

Still doesn't explain my Empathic abilities. But it was a good diversion for a while...