Danette_Giavanna's photo
Tue 04/22/08 12:56 PM
Single_Rob

I could write a book just based on the replies I get off that site, the women are just as bad as the men! And the naked pics of women everywhere I was shocked about that..They have no rules it's insanity at it's finest!

Danette_Giavanna's photo
Tue 04/22/08 12:52 PM
On Fanbox some guy emailed me and asked if he could slide his you know between my twins...What ever happend to how are you, lets have coffee..Talk about just getting down to business!! No exchange of names nada..Geez some people!

Danette_Giavanna's photo
Tue 04/22/08 12:46 PM
Half lies half truths, just plain ignorance and bullchit..I refuse to deal with people like this....

Danette_Giavanna's photo
Tue 04/22/08 12:43 PM
Edited by Danette_Giavanna on Tue 04/22/08 12:47 PM
Well according to my dear friends in the barracks at FT. Hood I'm a fart sleeper, I swear it was my dog! So I would have to say that would have to do it, most gas passing in a night

Danette_Giavanna's photo
Tue 04/22/08 12:39 PM
I'm willing to give my life for it, I'm a soldier!

Danette_Giavanna's photo
Tue 04/22/08 11:55 AM
I like to see who I rate...:wink:

Danette_Giavanna's photo
Tue 04/22/08 11:50 AM
Edited by Danette_Giavanna on Tue 04/22/08 11:51 AM
I wanted to post this I got this email this morning from my dear friend Dan,

Family and friends,

Sorry I have not communicated much info lately; however we have been slammed with missions, and not to mention our internet was down for almost 10 days.

Can you pray for my unit; we lost an American Soldier yesterday. Please pray for the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault) 2-327 Infantry (No Slack) and there families.

Some have requested a pic, so I tried, but its very diffucult with our internet.
Keep in touch.

--
2LT, Daniel
U.S. Army
Samarra, Iraq

Please pray for his safe return home and mission for all our soldiers..And please pray for the families of the fallen..

Danette_Giavanna's photo
Mon 04/21/08 01:18 PM
Welcome home and have a safe mission till then, I'm shipping out to EOD school May1st till November then I'm going active duty...Be safe and again welcome home!!!

Danette_Giavanna's photo
Mon 04/21/08 11:45 AM

Wiccancowboy is a good friend and fellow soldier, he is over in Iraq right now...

i know, he'll be home in about 20 days... i am so happy!!!!!

Please vote for him!!!

I will vote and wish him a happy homecoming seeing that I'm gonna be shipping out May1st till November...

Danette_Giavanna's photo
Mon 04/21/08 11:43 AM
Edited by Danette_Giavanna on Mon 04/21/08 11:43 AM
Wiccancowboy is a good friend and fellow soldier, he is over in Iraq right now...

Danette_Giavanna's photo
Fri 04/18/08 06:37 PM
My 11 yr old uses slang, I have to ask her can you speak English..I think I'm just getting old! Lily0923, nice tattoo!

Danette_Giavanna's photo
Fri 04/18/08 09:26 AM
It's my B-Day today and I'm not afraid to say I'm 33 to me this is the best years of my life!!

Danette_Giavanna's photo
Fri 04/18/08 09:22 AM
I live in Kentucky and did not feel a thing, others felt it here but Im so tired my brain is numb....

Danette_Giavanna's photo
Thu 04/17/08 08:41 AM
Edited by Danette_Giavanna on Thu 04/17/08 08:45 AM
But HellKitten, I swear I'm innocent, it was not me it was my evil twin!! I only get naughty if a pair of handcuffs are involved!!! J/K
I never would email someone I don't know dirty emails, I would feel strange doing so...I'm not good at talking dirty

Danette_Giavanna's photo
Thu 04/17/08 07:53 AM
Best wishes, I'm already going grey and my daughter is only 12! I have come to the conclussion this starts the expensive, I want everything stage...I fear the driving permit stage!

Danette_Giavanna's photo
Thu 04/17/08 07:50 AM
My son is first grade and loves when they do food math with like jelly beans or make a snack using apples like we have 10 apples and if I cut three up and split them up how many do we have for each person..As far as his reading he is in the gifted class for that and he is now reading chapter books...But he likes to make his own stories and tell them to the class or when the whole class makes a story, , everyone can give an idea, then everyone helps write the book...I know my son is a hands on learner better then sitting at a desk he gets bored so easy...

Danette_Giavanna's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:31 PM
This time of year is beautiful with the trees blooming and knowing summer is around the corner..My mom passed away in 1996 and always loved this time of year.

Danette_Giavanna's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:23 PM
Well I had a Instant Message they wanted to show me tiny the it's a wonder I found it penis....

Danette_Giavanna's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:19 PM
I had someone view me 12times and never a word so I emailed him, hell after the 12th time my profile should be seared to memory....

Danette_Giavanna's photo
Wed 04/16/08 06:23 AM
I was a Woopie Cushion last year, I was a hit at my kids school...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25