Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 11/14/08 11:16 PM
Morning Delight

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 11/14/08 11:10 PM
Temptress Alaina...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Fri 11/14/08 11:06 PM
Tired, but here for a few. Have to work in the A.M. So not up too late!! On the brighter side, Shrek is on...laugh noway frustrated sad :cry: explode indifferent :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 11/12/08 12:14 AM
Just Keep Swimming Just keep Swimming....

Finding Nemo

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Wed 11/12/08 12:10 AM

Dear Diary,

Today I was riding my 4 Yr old Quarter horse and out of the blue, the one yr old filly hauled off and tried to kick her... Needless to say, she missed and kicked me right on the top of my now throbbing foot... What I wouldn't do for a drink!!!grumble
What did I say about HORSES???? THEEEEEEEEEEEY IS NUTS???scared

No just the one that kicked me is... My girl ran in fear from the little devil!!!
Ya know horses hate me!!!! My dad used to do the horse shows!!! He had some beautiful horses.....and won lots of ribbons and awards.

<-----a girly girl!!! baaaaaaaaaah horses.......they are bigggggggggger than me!!!surprised scared

I have my girly side...noway But mostly I like Jeans and a T shirt... And a little mud now and then... lol I live in WA where all it does is rain and make everything mud...shocked scared

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Tue 11/11/08 11:54 PM

Dear Diary,

Today I was riding my 4 Yr old Quarter horse and out of the blue, the one yr old filly hauled off and tried to kick her... Needless to say, she missed and kicked me right on the top of my now throbbing foot... What I wouldn't do for a drink!!!grumble
What did I say about HORSES???? THEEEEEEEEEEEY IS NUTS???scared

No just the one that kicked me is... My girl ran in fear from the little devil!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Tue 11/11/08 11:50 PM
Dear Diary,

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Tue 11/11/08 11:46 PM
It is more sappy but we played it at my grandmothers funeral and I think it is a good song.

When I get where I'm Going
Brad Paisley
and
Dolly Parton

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Tue 11/04/08 12:23 AM

Why do men think it is okay to just make a decision about the relationship without even asking the woman first?>?

Why is it that women say they want a guy who is decisive, but when he tries to be, they get angry??? lol

It would seem that you ( not literally, unless you were referring to yourself ) didn't do a good enough job at letting the man know the boundaries of what he will be allowed to decide and what he won't be allowed to decide without your input.

I would like to point out that, no matter how much women would wish it so, men are not mind readers.

We need to be told what pisses you off ladies. Otherwise, we're probably going to do just that at one point or another. lol

Yes but to end a relationship because he thinks that what is going on isn't fair to me... I think it is my decision to make weather or not something is fair and whether or not I choose to keep on the path that we are on... Uggghhhh MEN!!!

Well. Was it a case of something that, from a man's point of view, really WOULDN'T be fair to you??

I can't really give a straight out answer to this without knowing anything about the situation.

If you chose to provide more info, you can do so in email and I will answer the question via email rather than in the open forum. :-)

Will do... Give me a sec

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Tue 11/04/08 12:21 AM
So very taken!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Tue 11/04/08 12:18 AM

Why do men think it is okay to just make a decision about the relationship without even asking the woman first?>?

Why is it that women say they want a guy who is decisive, but when he tries to be, they get angry??? lol

It would seem that you ( not literally, unless you were referring to yourself ) didn't do a good enough job at letting the man know the boundaries of what he will be allowed to decide and what he won't be allowed to decide without your input.

I would like to point out that, no matter how much women would wish it so, men are not mind readers.

We need to be told what pisses you off ladies. Otherwise, we're probably going to do just that at one point or another. lol

Yes but to end a relationship because he thinks that what is going on isn't fair to me... I think it is my decision to make weather or not something is fair and whether or not I choose to keep on the path that we are on... Uggghhhh MEN!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Tue 11/04/08 12:15 AM
Hi Gypsy!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Mon 11/03/08 11:55 PM

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 11/01/08 12:38 AM

spock...Normally people try to weasle their way out of getting a ticket after being pulled over.whoa

think Now, let's reverse that role, and say what's really on our minds, as if we are pitchforkASKING FOR IT!!!pitchfork What would you really feel like saying to the Po-Pos? If you wanted the ticket, what would you say to make sure you were going to get it?biggrin

:laughing: If you havn't figured out WTF I mean, I'll break it down...What would you say to the cop that pulled you over to f@ck with his/her head???rofl

I totally want to do the Super Trooper Meow thing!!! Oh yes, if I could pull it off, I... Well I don't know what I would do!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Sat 11/01/08 12:19 AM
I WISH!!! lol I went trick or treating with the niece and nephews!!!

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 10/30/08 12:14 AM
Way to beat her when she's down... I am gonna take my granny ass to bed then...

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 10/30/08 12:11 AM

Me 25... But some deusch just told me I look 45, so I dunno.... What do yall think?

Deusch? lol

Do you mean: Douche

Yes and that doesn't help my cause.... I don't look 45 do I?

lol

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 10/30/08 12:09 AM
Cora and Dade Love them both

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 10/30/08 12:07 AM
Me 25... But some deusch just told me I look 45, so I dunno.... What do yall think?

Cowgirlstomp's photo
Thu 10/30/08 12:04 AM
Okay now I am getting nervous!!!

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next