Community > Posts By > prncss2bspoiled

no photo
Thu 01/31/08 11:35 AM
I met someone while I was still setting up my site. We dated for about a month then I got a text saying he isn't ready for this relationship. I think it was a nice way of saying something else but I'll never know. Oh well, I also have another man who's been patiently waiting to meet me. Well see what happens there. He seems a lot more mature.

Guys, Don't break it off with a chick through text, e-mail, or even this site. She at least deserves a phone call, not to mention it's cowardly and uncool. (Sorry, had to vent!)

no photo
Tue 01/29/08 08:52 PM
I've been seeing someone from here for about a month. Good so far but we'll see how it goes.

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 06:57 AM

My daughter and I have matching tatts. They are puzzle pieces. Mine has the daytime sky, hers the night. Each of us has 1/2 of a heart that is made whole when we stand side-by-side. They are TOO cool!

That sounds awesome!

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 06:56 AM

Good Luck. I'm sure this won't be your last. I'm up to 7 and about ready to get my 8th. They aren't so bad but the wrist seems like an awful brave place to start! Have fun.happy and let us know how it went. By the way, do you know what you are getting?

Where would be the best place to get a first tatoo, as far as the pain factor goes??:smile:

Journey
My first was above my ankle and that wasn't so bad. I also have one on the back of my calf and almost fell asleep through that one. (That was my last one too though). My ex husband now owns his own Tat shop and when I told him I wanted one on my wrist, he laughed at me, said I'd cry...and he's tatted me and knows I can hang.

Sharon, yours sounds beautiful already. I'm glad it will have a special meaning for you.

Softtail
I agree about keeping them tasteful. Every one of mine can be hidden. Never know when you'll have to go job hunting, etc...

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 06:30 AM
Yep, heard of Wharton. Humble here....hopefully it's temporary. Just moved from a little town called Dallardsville/Big Sandy. Anyone ever heard of THAT?!

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 06:24 AM
Good Luck. I'm sure this won't be your last. I'm up to 7 and about ready to get my 8th. They aren't so bad but the wrist seems like an awful brave place to start! Have fun.happy and let us know how it went. By the way, do you know what you are getting?

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 06:08 AM
Thank you for putting up a post that would make me smile so early in the morning. That's not easy to do!

no photo
Fri 01/25/08 06:04 AM
Happy Birthday Eskimo! Have a fun and safe nite out. Oh, and good luck with your Prince Charming as well!:wink: Best Wishes

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:39 PM
I second that!