Community > Posts By > TheRealPirate

no photo
Thu 02/13/14 09:55 AM

First message and probably will be my last. Lol. Still curious about something! These forums seem kind of tame compared to others and just wondering if there are ever any major fights on here? The reason I ask ( without mentioning names )is because there is one site in particular that is so heavily into fights/bullying/racism/etc daily it's amazing and every thread always ends up going behind the scene or in real life. Some trolls are actually quite funny and yet most of the 5-star members ( HINT! ) are truly insane. Another site went down last year because the Mods were favoring their friends and eventually even that place was destroyed. Or am I wrong...is this the quiet before the storm.

No, the few fights that do start get stopped fast. For the most part though everyone around here act like adults and respect others.

Thanks...I kind of noticed this. Very quiet and slow. The other place you get death threats, people calling agencies on each other, multiple accounts with the same trolls, racism to the max against blacks,instigators, etc...you name it they got it. Never stops and is almost 24 hours per day. Freedom of speech yes...still the KKK members never get evicted. In any case...have a good one.

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 10:03 PM
First message and probably will be my last. Lol. Still curious about something! These forums seem kind of tame compared to others and just wondering if there are ever any major fights on here? The reason I ask ( without mentioning names )is because there is one site in particular that is so heavily into fights/bullying/racism/etc daily it's amazing and every thread always ends up going behind the scene or in real life. Some trolls are actually quite funny and yet most of the 5-star members ( HINT! ) are truly insane. Another site went down last year because the Mods were favoring their friends and eventually even that place was destroyed. Or am I wrong...is this the quiet before the storm.