Community > Posts By > samera

no photo
Sun 03/01/20 04:25 PM
my friend died of cancer...but before we both knew that i had been having mu lights come on in my bedroom after 3 am...so i told him...and thats when he decided that if he were to die he would vsit me and prove it by turning my lights on...welll a month after he dies i was fast asleep and the lights in my bedroom come on...and me being me...i covered my head and went...Shut the lights off! thats rude....
well i went to the light switch and they were in the off position....really freaked me out...thats was the Tamer story...
ever hear of shadow beings/or shadow people?
when i was living in new mexico with a gf...i was in the yard watching the stars...it was after 12am...it was pitch balck cause we lived on a county rd....
he dog got outside...and was having a fit...i looked in the corner and saw what appered to be a wolf with red eyes
she came out to see why the dog was having a fit....
she just saw the back of it as it was leaving
she was very freaked out....
i know it was that kind of enity...because they can take on any shape and i have been plaged with them over 20 yrs...they like the energy i now put off and want to feed...
hey! i am not kidding

no photo
my friend died of cancer...but before we both knew that i had been having mu lights come on in my bedroom after 3 am...so i told him...and thats when he decided that if he were to die he would vsit me and prove it by turning my lights on...welll a month after he dies i was fast asleep and the lights in my bedroom come on...and me being me...i covered my head and went...Shut the lights off! thats rude....
well i went to the light switch and they were in the off position....really freaked me out...thats was the Tamer story...
when i was living in new mexico with a gf...i was in the yard watching the stars...it was after 12am...it was pitch balck cause we lived on a county rd....
he dog got outside...and was having a fit...i looked in the corner and saw what appered to be a wolf with red eyes
i know it was that kind of enity...because they can take on any shape and i have been plaged with them over 20 yrs...they like the energy i now put off and want to feed...
hey! i am not kidding

no photo
hey! i am not kidding