Community > Posts By > Twistyy

Twistyy's photo
Tue 06/16/09 08:13 PM
No doubt sites like utube are monitored and the material is altered or just deleted.. thats a fact.. now tell me by whom and why?? Maybe because THEY dont want the truth behind the lies to be known?

Twistyy's photo
Tue 06/16/09 08:01 PM

again..you show no proof AT ALL. except because you say so whoa

he was born in 1914.

again...show your proof. a picture, a write up in the town paper....ANYTHING. as we say in Texas...put up or shut up

maybe he was shacking up with Elvis

Like I give a frogs hairy butt if you believe me or not.lol

Twistyy's photo
Tue 06/16/09 07:59 PM
Check out alexjones.com... he will give you the proof as to what the FEMA camps are really for.

Twistyy's photo
Tue 06/16/09 07:52 PM
Its pretty amazing that they initially claimed that these camps were to used for Mexican drug lords and drug runners to be held at.. UT hmmm.. none of them seem to have anyone in them.. odd!!
FEMA runs these camps and one day, probably soon, they will be holding american citizens.. BEWARE THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!!!!

Twistyy's photo
Tue 06/16/09 07:48 PM

he would be almost 95 yrs old and people recognized him from old war photos???? whoa

Hmmm..obviously you arent as informed as you think you are.. there have been countless age-enhancement pictures of the creep posted all over the internet for years. As you may not know this but m many criminals that eluded capture for decades have been captured by use of age enhancement photos. Sheeesh.... how hard is that tio understand???

As far as YOU not seeing an article about his being sighted in montana.. did it ever occur to you that YOU DONT have the right resources??? try your crystal ball or something.

Twistyy's photo
Tue 06/16/09 07:31 PM

A certified copy of a death certificate obtained from Egyptian authorities confirmed witness accounts that the man called Tarek Hussein Farid died in 1992. “Tarek Hussein Farid is the name my father took when he converted to Islam,” said his son Rüdiger Heim. In an interview in the family’s villa in Baden-Baden, Mr. Heim, 53, admitted publicly for the first time that he was with his father in Egypt at the time of his death from rectal cancer.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/05/world/africa/05nazi.html

And yet no body was ever produced and his numerous over seas bank accounts that have over a million usd in them remain open and have had recent activity. The organization that devotes itself to the hunt of these war criminals has already discounted the report that you are talking about.

Death certificates can be produced by the truckload if you have the cash and connections.

read the articles and what they found...not to mention his own son speaking out

what source do you have??? I couldn't find any articles about him being in montana

LOL.. like his own son is going to admit that his father, the most wanted nazi war criminal of all time, is still alive..lmaoooooooooooo. hey dad.. i just sold your butt out.. hahahahahaha.. I dont think so.

I dont twitter on my sources.

Twistyy's photo
Tue 06/16/09 07:17 PM

A certified copy of a death certificate obtained from Egyptian authorities confirmed witness accounts that the man called Tarek Hussein Farid died in 1992. “Tarek Hussein Farid is the name my father took when he converted to Islam,” said his son Rüdiger Heim. In an interview in the family’s villa in Baden-Baden, Mr. Heim, 53, admitted publicly for the first time that he was with his father in Egypt at the time of his death from rectal cancer.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/05/world/africa/05nazi.html

And yet no body was ever produced and his numerous over seas bank accounts that have over a million usd in them remain open and have had recent activity. The organization that devotes itself to the hunt of these war criminals has already discounted the report that you are talking about.

Death certificates can be produced by the truckload if you have the cash and connections.

Twistyy's photo
Tue 06/16/09 06:34 PM
is alive and well and is living in billings montana. he has been seen and recognized.

Twistyy's photo
Sat 03/21/09 07:48 PM
Well ok.. so far theres only 2 of them.. but there are Russian women attacking my inbox and sending messages. I dont spend much time on here any more. Have they infiltrated this site now too??

Twistyy's photo
Tue 07/22/08 08:39 AM
Thats pretty amazing.flowerforyou

Twistyy's photo
Mon 07/21/08 10:10 AM

Shes mine!! We're going to be married and have a whole swarm of little scammer hatchlings!!!happy

Don't know how to tell ya' this but "she" is a "he", more than likely a group of "hes". Scamming is a Billion dollar industry. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

There are several web sites to assist people who suspect or know they are or have been set up.

Internet-love-scams.org & romancescam.com are two of the best. They keep a photo library. Or you might be able to find pictures of your "love" at focushawaii.com That is a favorite spot for the "lads" to "borrow" pictures.

Had one (from another site) who was ready to move in with me just from reading my profile. All she needed was help with the airfare. rofl

Don't under estimate them...They train their teams well. mad mad

Ummmmm... I wasnt serious about falling for this... honestlaugh laugh

Twistyy's photo
Mon 07/21/08 09:44 AM
Shes mine!! We're going to be married and have a whole swarm of little scammer hatchlings!!!happy

Twistyy's photo
Mon 07/21/08 09:35 AM
I dont use a litter boxnoway

Twistyy's photo
Mon 07/21/08 08:59 AM

I went to a completly different bank then I use opened an account with $1 and told the teller of why I was doing this:

She replied ok and so the stage was set. About 2 days later she said I can t marry you, your poor to which I replied I can't date you, your going to jail rofl .

I thought about telling 'her' my bank needed to talk to 'her' to confirm the transaction and giving 'her' the non emergency number to the vegas police department.

Twistyy's photo
Mon 07/21/08 08:32 AM
Edited by Twistyy on Mon 07/21/08 08:33 AM
I cant believe the horrible things I am reading here!! Teenra loves me.:cry:

Twistyy's photo
Mon 07/21/08 08:26 AM
Theres a woman named Teenra in a land far away.. cant say where.. we have to protect her identity.. but her daddy was just killed by pirates or something and she has his $200 million dollars hidden away and she picked me, thats right ME!!! to share it with!!! All I have to do now is give her my bank account info and she will have the money transferred into my account!!! And then shes going to come over here and we are going to be married because she already loves me and we are going to spend her money together!!! Be right back..I have to send her my bank account number now!!! What a happy day!!!!

Please tell me there arent people falling for this crap!!!noway

Twistyy's photo
Fri 07/18/08 02:59 AM
And having a headline about shooting women with arrows is a better way to get a date???

Twistyy's photo
Mon 07/14/08 12:02 AM
You mean they can last longer than that???noway

Twistyy's photo
Sat 07/12/08 07:32 PM
So how much is this going to cost me??

Twistyy's photo
Wed 07/09/08 05:01 PM
One of my favorite TOOL songs!!drinker drinker

Previous 1 3