Community > Posts By > tecee

tecee's photo
Sat 04/30/16 03:45 PM
I just finished reading The Wheel of Time series. Jumped back into that world again soon as I discovered there was a prequel novel titled A New Spring

tecee's photo
Sun 06/07/15 10:10 AM
He is most definitely a scammer...

tecee's photo
Tue 06/02/15 01:57 AM
Silkworm by Robert Galbraith

tecee's photo
Tue 06/02/15 01:55 AM
I recently saw Pitch Perfect2 and it was absolutely horrible!!! Pt1 was way better. What makes it so annoying is that I'd been looking forward to this from the minute I heard it would be made.

tecee's photo
Tue 06/02/15 01:53 AM
I give Home a 7/10. It was a feel good story and I had to admit that Rihanna has a voice suited for animation :)

tecee's photo
Tue 06/02/15 01:52 AM
I saw Mad Max the week it came out in an otherwise empty cinema (it was in the morning on a weekday) and I had the chance to just enjoy the movie without being disturbed. I didn't see the Mel Gibson versions so I guess I went into this one uninitiated and I was blown away. The ending was sort of sudden true cus I didn't expect the villain to die just like that :)

tecee's photo
Tue 06/02/15 01:49 AM
Gone girl was AWESOME!!! Minute I saw Rosamund Pike's acting, I knew she would be nominated for awards. Her character was really dark.

tecee's photo
Fri 04/27/12 07:02 AM
Hello τσ уσυ too. I'm pretty new τσ online dating thingy myself ßuτ it does look an easy way τσ meet with people of similar interests.

tecee's photo
Fri 04/27/12 06:48 AM
ℓ☺ℓ‎​...its ησ† τhατ dead, everyone just seems a lil busy these days. I'm ησ† §ø..if you're looking τσ meet someone τσ talk τσ, уσυ just did. :smile: