OMGAnneIsADorrrk's photo
Sat 01/05/08 09:51 PM
I personally would not have anyone around my daughter that I would be dating. If it got seriously serious maybe I would introduce her after like 5 months or so.

OMGAnneIsADorrrk's photo
Sat 01/05/08 04:36 PM
So I am moving... To Columbus Georgia.

OMGAnneIsADorrrk's photo
Sat 01/05/08 04:35 PM
Nice... Very nice car!

OMGAnneIsADorrrk's photo
Sat 01/05/08 04:34 PM
I love Wiccans... There so nice!

OMGAnneIsADorrrk's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:45 AM
yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn Time 4 Bed... Sleepy Sleepy Bye Bye!yawn yawn yawn yawn

OMGAnneIsADorrrk's photo
Fri 01/04/08 11:52 PM

I like tacos...............indifferent

You just made my hungry for taco bell... I am going there now... getting NACHOS! Youuummmyyyy

OMGAnneIsADorrrk's photo
Fri 01/04/08 11:49 PM

i am glad i am not in your shoes..............

You should be. I have to take 11 classes this semester and I will have to read that much for 1 homework assignment or more.

OMGAnneIsADorrrk's photo
Fri 01/04/08 11:45 PM
I am too lazy to read all of that.

OMGAnneIsADorrrk's photo
Fri 01/04/08 10:44 PM
Blood Hound Gang is <3. Especially the song The Bad Touch!

OMGAnneIsADorrrk's photo
Fri 01/04/08 10:43 PM
Remember that movie called Doom... It sucked.

OMGAnneIsADorrrk's photo
Fri 01/04/08 09:29 PM
But the discussion boards on here I like a lot better.

OMGAnneIsADorrrk's photo
Fri 01/04/08 09:28 PM
Theres this one guy that I like...

OMGAnneIsADorrrk's photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:16 PM
You look like your from outer space. I can see the big alien eyes. J/K

Welcome... I am a newbieeee too...

&& I am also a dorrrk

OMGAnneIsADorrrk's photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:13 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Pee.

OMGAnneIsADorrrk's photo
Fri 01/04/08 06:08 PM

For real. Who doesn't drive with there kids on there lap at some point or another. && If she was a normal person and not a star she wouldn't get a photo of her taken with no underwear on. If the press weren't around as much she wouldn't look so bad to everyone. && No one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes.

I NEVER drove with my kids on my lap. Are you saying you do?

I've done it with my nephew going through drive thrus. Does that make me a bad Aunt. I would never actually do it on a road however.

OMGAnneIsADorrrk's photo
Fri 01/04/08 05:16 PM

sorry about your neckslaugh :wink:

I don't get it. I guess I am just slow.sad

OMGAnneIsADorrrk's photo
Fri 01/04/08 05:04 PM
What up?!?! Cute pix fireydragon

OMGAnneIsADorrrk's photo
Fri 01/04/08 04:35 PM

I support Britney Spears, and I believe she is a good mother. She lost custody of her children and has no visitation at the moment. Do you think she should have lost custody? Kevin Federline has sole custody of Jayden James as well as Sean Preston. I believe he would not want custody of them if there wasn't money that came along with them every month.

This breaks my heart. Especially to see her get no visitation.brokenheart

Are we talking about the same Britney Spears who gets photographed with no underwear, shaves her head, drives under the influence, beats cars with umbrellas and drives with her kids on her lap? Just checking.

For real. Who doesn't drive with there kids on there lap at some point or another. && If she was a normal person and not a star she wouldn't get a photo of her taken with no underwear on. If the press weren't around as much she wouldn't look so bad to everyone. && No one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes.

OMGAnneIsADorrrk's photo
Fri 01/04/08 04:28 PM
I support Britney Spears, and I believe she is a good mother. She lost custody of her children and has no visitation at the moment. Do you think she should have lost custody? Kevin Federline has sole custody of Jayden James as well as Sean Preston. I believe he would not want custody of them if there wasn't money that came along with them every month.

This breaks my heart. Especially to see her get no visitation.brokenheart

OMGAnneIsADorrrk's photo
Fri 01/04/08 02:31 PM
Whats your?

Mine is by Marilyn Monroe.

I am pretty, but I am not beautiful. I sin, but I am not the devil. I am good, but I am not an angel.

Previous 1