Community > Posts By > Charis7

no photo
Mon 11/12/12 03:21 PM
Edited by Charis7 on Mon 11/12/12 03:24 PM
About rich men being more funny and are gentlemen like ..... i dare to differ on this , i have seen some real show and lack of savoir vivre from men who have lots of money ...as for a man who has lots of money or has many titles and life time achivements all of it will never ever impress me but show me a man with a heart ...then and only then i am impressed .

no photo
Mon 11/12/12 02:03 PM

As for Christmas coming i am excited and have started decorating already ... see my fellow americans here in Canada we have no more holiday til Christmas so usually about now some people start to decorate.

no photo
Mon 11/12/12 02:01 PM

I am so tired of this """" my son who is a young man ,him and some of his friends are obsessed about all this it has litterally taken some of his joie de vivre . I always say no need to live in fear tomorrow is not promissed to us and we are not losing it because of it ,live life fully each day because it is what we have " now ".
I am convinced without a doubt that the ultimate end of the earth will not ever come from the hand of man (human).

no photo
Sun 11/11/12 07:10 PM

Again thank you all for such objective feedbacks ,
Happiness to you all !

no photo
Sun 11/11/12 07:03 AM
Edited by Charis7 on Sun 11/11/12 07:05 AM

You see to me respect is very important , i think as adults we should all have some sort of savoir vivre and be civilised with others and considerate ... kindness goes along way .
I find that those who are not respectful on dating sites impose on you what they want and such as in all reality very manipulative and maybe that is the inf=gredient that gets to me the most , the wrong daring as to think the reader will not discern at all where they are coming from , presuming that everyone is gullable , i dont like that .

no photo
Sun 11/11/12 05:40 AM

All so true everyone thank you for the feed back .

no photo
Sat 11/10/12 08:11 PM

LOL , i wish there was more people like you guys on dating sites , bravo for the space and respect you seem to give people !

no photo
Sat 11/10/12 06:36 PM
Edited by Charis7 on Sat 11/10/12 06:41 PM

For another exemple lets say a man is searching for intimate encounters ...why would one try to convince him or her into another kind of relationship search ....
Or an asian man writes he is searching for asian woman ... isn t it his right and perogative to chose who he wants ..no one will judge him because he searches in his own group but when one states they are searching outside their own group suddenly lots of reactions and unwelcomed comments ...

no photo
Sat 11/10/12 06:35 PM

I am addressing this as to see other's feed back on this subject of respect in dating sites ; exemple what gives people the right to ask you why you search for a certain type of person as to may be race ,style ... or type of relation , if one writes something in their profile how come is it some totally disregard what one writes to impose on that one what they want from them insted of respecting what this one prefers and searches for .
Any comments ?

no photo
Sat 11/10/12 06:29 PM

I have been judged often times for being racist because i a am into asian men only ... why do people judge so quickly if one has a stronger inclination to a group of people ,why not live and let live . Again this issue of respect .

no photo
Sat 11/10/12 01:37 PM

For sure yea !!!! I myself am inclined to the Asian man as in Chinese .Been so all my life .

no photo
Sat 11/10/12 08:23 AM

I am very sceptical of long distance relationship , for sure it is not for me , how can you really get to know one unless spending lots of time together and seeing each other thru different situations and reactions and one may write and say what you want to hear but actually in all realities "ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS "
Simply my honest opinion .

no photo
Sat 11/10/12 08:15 AM

Well Hello ...from Montreal new land of earthquakes LOL !!!!

no photo
Fri 11/09/12 04:13 PM

Well , very good question ... what i am searching for is all wrapped up in one word which has many effects " kindness " this one cannot be produced unless it is rooted within one person ...
Kindness is a vertue !From it comes : respect, care,understanding,love,non judgement,....