Mon 05/23/11 03:49 AM
anyone?

sexychick43113's photo
Wed 03/02/11 07:40 PM

Sometimes love matures into pain.
Eventually you will get tired of the
pain, and move on....flowerforyou

Life is journey across ones own heart.flowerforyou

I have recently found this out and I am moving on...

sexychick43113's photo
Wed 03/02/11 07:39 PM
Sad but true
Well I might be back on here ya'll but I have a good reason....
I was engaged for alil over a year to a guy I thought who would never hurt me....
Except I didn't know he was someone who's in denial and all....
He hurt my son so I broke it completely off with him.....
I know I did the right thing you hurt one or both my babies your out of my life forever....
So if you wanna be with me you better not touch them period...

sexychick43113's photo
Wed 04/01/09 04:36 AM

Well I know it's been a while since I put something up but the boyfriend thing isn't working out.
I need a guy who's:
Going to love me for who I am which is;
A ***** but loving and caring jealous person,
Who loves kids because I have a little boy and girl who are my everything at this point in my life,
Who's not gonna lie cheat or anything like that,
Who don't do drugs and only drinks once in a blue moon and
Most of all being honest and devoted to who he is but knows what he wants and knows how to get it without breaking a sensitive grateful of a womans heart. :smile:
More like a friend my kids and I can confide in with everything....Please i'm looking for my Prince Charming.

Sorry but I found Anthony he's everything that I have wrote

sexychick43113's photo
Wed 04/01/09 04:33 AM
Jason is nothing but a joke but I did find a good guy on here named Anthony......very sweet and very loving and caring and sexy......couldn't ask for anything more.....check him out on my other id sexychick21

sexychick43113's photo
Tue 03/24/09 09:04 PM
Well I know it's been a while since I put something up but the boyfriend thing isn't working out.
I need a guy who's:
Going to love me for who I am which is;
A ***** but loving and caring jealous person,
Who loves kids because I have a little boy and girl who are my everything at this point in my life,
Who's not gonna lie cheat or anything like that,
Who don't do drugs and only drinks once in a blue moon and
Most of all being honest and devoted to who he is but knows what he wants and knows how to get it without breaking a sensitive grateful of a womans heart. :smile:
More like a friend my kids and I can confide in with everything....Please i'm looking for my Prince Charming.

sexychick43113's photo
Sat 03/07/09 06:12 AM

YOU SAY YOU LIKE ME BUT IS THAT WHAT YOUR TRUE FEELINGS ARE FOR ME?
YOU SAY YOU WANT ME BUT YOU NEVER ACTUALLY SHOW IT.
YOU SAY YOU WANT TO MARRY ME IN 8 YEARS I DON'T ACTUALLY THINK THAT WILL HAPPEN.
YOU SAY YOU WANT TO MAKE KIDS WITH ME BUT WERE NOT TOGETHER NO LONGER CAN YOU DEAL WITH THAT.
YOU SAY I'M THE PERFECT ONE FOR YOU BECAUSE OF THE LOVE I GIVE OFF AND MY BODY IS PERFECT FOR YOU.
YOU SAY YOUR GRANDMOTHER KNOWS MY EXS GRANDMOTHER AND GUESS WHAT I DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT HIM NO MORE I ONLY CARE ABOUT YOU.

THIS IS TO MY DEAREST JAMIE HE'S A SWEET GUY WHEN HE WANTS TO BE.
HE HAS SHOWN ME HOW WILD SEX CAN BE AND OMG IT WAS THE BEST SEX I HAVE EVER HAD AND THAT'S EVEN SAYING TO MY EX THAT HIS GRANDMOTHER KNOWS. WHICH IS SECRETPLACE109. JASON HE NEVER LOVED ME WHAT SO EVER BUT JAMIE IS TRYING EVEN THO WERE NOT TOGETHER ANYMORE. YOU GOT TO ADMIT WHEN THEY WERE WRONG AND TREATED YOU WRONG AND SPEAK YOU MIND ABOUT IT.

LOVE YOU JAMIE CAN'T HELP BUT THINK OF THAT WILD NIGHT

I loved him like a friend that's it....

sexychick43113's photo
Thu 03/05/09 10:03 AM
YOU SAY YOU LIKE ME BUT IS THAT WHAT YOUR TRUE FEELINGS ARE FOR ME?
YOU SAY YOU WANT ME BUT YOU NEVER ACTUALLY SHOW IT.
YOU SAY YOU WANT TO MARRY ME IN 8 YEARS I DON'T ACTUALLY THINK THAT WILL HAPPEN.
YOU SAY YOU WANT TO MAKE KIDS WITH ME BUT WERE NOT TOGETHER NO LONGER CAN YOU DEAL WITH THAT.
YOU SAY I'M THE PERFECT ONE FOR YOU BECAUSE OF THE LOVE I GIVE OFF AND MY BODY IS PERFECT FOR YOU.
YOU SAY YOUR GRANDMOTHER KNOWS MY EXS GRANDMOTHER AND GUESS WHAT I DON'T GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT HIM NO MORE I ONLY CARE ABOUT YOU.

THIS IS TO MY DEAREST JAMIE HE'S A SWEET GUY WHEN HE WANTS TO BE.
HE HAS SHOWN ME HOW WILD SEX CAN BE AND OMG IT WAS THE BEST SEX I HAVE EVER HAD AND THAT'S EVEN SAYING TO MY EX THAT HIS GRANDMOTHER KNOWS. WHICH IS SECRETPLACE109. JASON HE NEVER LOVED ME WHAT SO EVER BUT JAMIE IS TRYING EVEN THO WERE NOT TOGETHER ANYMORE. YOU GOT TO ADMIT WHEN THEY WERE WRONG AND TREATED YOU WRONG AND SPEAK YOU MIND ABOUT IT.

LOVE YOU JAMIE CAN'T HELP BUT THINK OF THAT WILD NIGHT

sexychick43113's photo
Wed 02/25/09 01:56 PM

How do you know when it is love?
Tips of knowning your in love.
1) You can't think about being with anyone else at all to be with.
2) You look with the loving eyes as you would think of that person being beside of you.
3) You know in your heart that it's the one person you are ment for.
I know it sounds silly but it's true. I think of one person who I love which his name is to be secret109 on here. I know we were ment for each other because we both feel it. He and I have been on and off for almost 8 years and although I know we will eventually break up again I will never change the way I feel about him. I don't want to be with anyone else at all except him. No matter if I look my best or even my worst he still says that he loves me with all his heart and will never change. He also says your beautiful in my eyes no matter what. So I know we were ment for each other.
I hope everyone finds a person in their life to be happy with as much as I am happy with him.

Yes I may still love him but were not together anymore

sexychick43113's photo
Sun 02/22/09 05:19 AM
well my last love didn't last to long this time. god i hate being alone.

sexychick43113's photo
Sun 02/22/09 05:17 AM
If they are attractive for me but can make me laugh and have a great personality i would keep them but must love kids too but i don't know think looks really matter should of seen the guys i've date sexy guy and the worse possibly looking. you know i think height isn't an issue with me cause most guys are usually shorter then me.

sexychick43113's photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:34 AM
This site is great. I have been reunited with a past love. Our 8 year anniversary is coming up on April 14th this year. That's the first time for alot of things. He's the greatest he loves my kids as they were his. So if you wanna check him out well he's the only one on my friends list at this point and i'm not changing that. I love you Jason. You stole my :heart: a while ago and still so much in love with you baby don't let me leave again.

sexychick43113's photo
Wed 01/14/09 09:28 AM
I :heart: you Jason. Miss you tons so yes I found the one guy who still loves me on this site. I love him so much. On and off for almost 8 years dang it's great to have the one you really love.

sexychick43113's photo
Fri 01/09/09 05:08 PM
How do you know when it is love?
Tips of knowning your in love.
1) You can't think about being with anyone else at all to be with.
2) You look with the loving eyes as you would think of that person being beside of you.
3) You know in your heart that it's the one person you are ment for.
I know it sounds silly but it's true. I think of one person who I love which his name is to be secret109 on here. I know we were ment for each other because we both feel it. He and I have been on and off for almost 8 years and although I know we will eventually break up again I will never change the way I feel about him. I don't want to be with anyone else at all except him. No matter if I look my best or even my worst he still says that he loves me with all his heart and will never change. He also says your beautiful in my eyes no matter what. So I know we were ment for each other.
I hope everyone finds a person in their life to be happy with as much as I am happy with him.

sexychick43113's photo
Sun 12/28/08 04:47 PM
Will you read my last poem in my topics page and see if you like it. I just wrote it and I don't know if it sounds good or not.

sexychick43113's photo
Sun 12/28/08 04:43 PM
Love can be strong.
Love can be painful.
Love is just the feeling you have for someone special in your life.
If you are in love tell that person before you get that chance otherwise you will regreat not telling them in the end.
No matter if it's a girl/boy friend, your mother or father, no matter if it's your brother or sister...just do me one favor and tell them how much you love them.
If you listen to "If Tomorrow Never Comes" by Garth Brooks and you don't believe it's a true song.....then guess what it is.
I lost someone on July 22, 2003 and he was my fiaonce. I miss him tons. Never got to tell him Good-Bye. He died about 3 or 4 hours after a crash we had and I never got to hear him tell me I love you one more time. I found out the next day from the Circleville Harold.
If you want to know more email me and i'll tell you everything.

sexychick43113's photo
Sun 12/28/08 04:35 PM
Wow I believe alot in that kind of stuff. Tell me more I would love to hear about it. Do you even know what is means or anything?

sexychick43113's photo
Sat 12/13/08 07:49 AM
I still live in C-ville. I live in Twin Oaks instead on Mound St. Just looking for someone cool to hang out with and get to know at this point.

sexychick43113's photo
Sat 12/13/08 07:39 AM
Love is so different for me.
It can be happy.
It can be sad.
I just want to be with someone who can love me for being me not for who they want me to be.
I can be in love one moment and then I might not be in love the next.
I will find the right person I just got to but not gonna keep trying to find him.
For now on he can come to me i'm not running to him anymore.

This woman here is a single mother of 2, very loving and caring. Has her times with being upset and mad. Has been told by every guy she's been with that she's an awsome kisser and there is one person on here that knows from experience. So if you wanna take a chance with this girl get back at her.smooched

sexychick43113's photo
Wed 11/26/08 11:59 AM
I was told it's better to love then to lose. I believe this because I have shown the love to a guy before his time has ended.
Now my heart is broken because of one other guy and he knows who he is.

Previous 1