Community > Posts By > FullGrownFool

FullGrownFool's photo
Thu 05/03/12 03:51 PM
I think he's pregnant. Missed at least two periods during that opening statement.

FullGrownFool's photo
Wed 05/02/12 05:42 PM
Welcome, you've come to the right place. Way back when I first joined, 16 posts and hundreds of hours ago, I had a girlfriend within 10 minutes. It's pretty much over now cause I said hi to some new girl, BUT it lasted for like a day and half, which is the second longest time period I've ever managed to hold a relationship together. I'm getting better, is the point I'm making, and I think this place has a lot to do with it.

Enjoy your stay!! laugh

FullGrownFool's photo
Wed 05/02/12 05:18 PM
I once tried eating my entree' with my salad fork, in case anyone here is looking for a man who really knows how to be adventurous.

FullGrownFool's photo
Wed 05/02/12 05:05 PM
My survival kit consists of lots of alcohol. Anything like that happens, give me ten minutes and I won't care anymore.

FullGrownFool's photo
Wed 05/02/12 05:01 PM

Hi Amanda. Welcome to Mingle2. Long time member myself, signed up a good 30 minutes ago, so if you need someone to take you under their wing and show you the ropes, let me know.
But honey im having our cyber baby!! Im shattered tears tears

You see, this is why I can't stay married. I see a good looking woman, and I momentarily forget about any and all other prior commitments. I could probably be stoned in most middle eastern countries for what goes through my head :-(

FullGrownFool's photo
Mon 04/30/12 07:36 PM

It does not matter to me either way.

That's what I said, but I don't think anyone believed me. Probably my newbie status and all.

FullGrownFool's photo
Mon 04/30/12 07:33 PM
Okay, photo issue solved, now we can focus on less important, but still significant issues, like world peace, starving people in 3rd world countries, and the rise of the Kardashians.

FullGrownFool's photo
Mon 04/30/12 06:56 PM

... new to this site, haven't had a date in well over a year LOL! Really hoping to meet that local girl. Will have a pic up soon.

Is it your right click button that's holding up the picture?? Because that seems to be going around.

FullGrownFool's photo
Mon 04/30/12 06:49 PM
Oh, sorry Krupa, I just realized I never answered your question. I was preoccupied, forgive my rude behavior.

I'm in Marshall, a couple of hours East of Dallas, 45 minutes West of Shreveport, 23 minutes from civilization, give or take a couple of days. Depends on your definition of civilization.

FullGrownFool's photo
Mon 04/30/12 06:32 PM
Seeing as it's starting to look as if I'm gonna have to add "have sex again" to my bucket list, I'm gonna say either way is cool with me.

FullGrownFool's photo
Mon 04/30/12 06:31 PM
Hi Amanda. Welcome to Mingle2. Long time member myself, signed up a good 30 minutes ago, so if you need someone to take you under their wing and show you the ropes, let me know.

FullGrownFool's photo
Mon 04/30/12 06:27 PM
Yeah, that's the thing, I'm having this problem with my right button on my mouse. I swear ladies, this has never happened to me before :-(

FullGrownFool's photo
Mon 04/30/12 06:13 PM
My picture will be available tomorrow. I assume they still sell a mouse these days, yes?? I figured I should be able to just export a picture directly from my facebook page to here, but apparently not. I could probably get the job done with my phone, if I were willing to put forth some effort. However, I don't wanna give anyone the wrong impression of me right off the bat, so at the very least, I'll put it off for a while longer, for the sake of full disclosure.

FullGrownFool's photo
Mon 04/30/12 05:34 PM
Lmao - Ladywind, I like you already. We should get along just fine.

FullGrownFool's photo
Mon 04/30/12 05:29 PM
I guess you could say that I do follow trends, to an extent. When I was younger (Late teens to mid 20's), in my neck of the woods, Wranglers and boots with button up shirts were the thing, the heavier starched the better. When I found myself single again, in my early thirties, it took me only a few times out to realize that I stood out from the crowd dressed like that, but not in a good way. So, not so much because it was trendy, but because, why spend the money at the dry cleaners every week if you don't have to. Weird though, we would have been laughed at head we gone out to the bar dressed the way everyone dressed now, around here at least.

FullGrownFool's photo
Mon 04/30/12 05:20 PM
Thanks for the welcome. Yes, born and raised in Northeast Texas, but I spent the last 12 years in South Louisiana, near Lafayette. Just moved back home a few months ago.

FullGrownFool's photo
Mon 04/30/12 05:18 PM
Lol - Just read the rules in the General Discussion Forum, and just want to assure everyone that last line was nothing more than a joke, hence the smiley face at the end. I have absolutely no idea whether my ceilings are suitable for such things, nor do I care. I'm a narcissist, I'd never harm myself.

FullGrownFool's photo
Mon 04/30/12 05:07 PM
Oh, as for a photo, I have no issue putting one on here. It's just that, during my registration, I discovered that my right button on my mouse doesn't work, so I couldn't save a photo from Facebook and upload it here. I also realized that meant I am still using a Desktop PC instead of a laptop. Shortly thereafter, I learned that my ceilings aren't high enough for me to hang myself :-)

FullGrownFool's photo
Mon 04/30/12 05:03 PM
Now that the formalities are out of the way, a little about myself. I'm 35 yrs old, have three kids (Ages 18, 8, and 6), and am twice divorced.

Let's see, I am probably the least politically correct person you'll ever meet, and I can and will make something humorous out of just about any situation, to the point that it can come across as insensitive and/or offensive. To be fair though, I'm just as quick to do the same with a situation in my own life that affects me personally. I don't mean anything by it, it's just sort of my therapy, if you will. I have an extremely healthy sense of humor, as I rarely let anything in my own life get me down to the point that I can't laugh and make jokes about it. On the other hand, as I said, it can and has been taken the wrong way. I guess you could say it's a blessing and a curse. However, don't worry, I'll pull my punches here until everyone gets to know me better.

I'm really here just to socialize with some new people. I have a core group of about 30 people that I socialize with regularly, most of which I've known personally or have met through my travels over the years, and discovered that their personalities and sense of humor were very much like my own. I figure there has to be more folks out there like me, I just haven't tried to locate them, so here I am.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone, and maybe not getting chased away while on the business end of a pitchfork. Here's hoping for the best.