Community > Posts By > polyethelene

polyethelene's photo
Tue 01/15/08 12:47 PM

Pixies- Wave Of Mutilation

I love you. Don't know anything about you, but I love you!

I'm listening to Sugar Hill Gang's "Rapper's Delight".

smokin

polyethelene's photo
Tue 01/15/08 12:34 PM
Inquiring minds want to know. Don't hold anything back. This isn't fishing for compliments...I just really want constructive opinions.

polyethelene's photo
Tue 01/15/08 12:17 PM

laugh if only you knew the truth about me......devil

polyethelene? isn t that plastic if its a high density? hmmmmmm, interesting

It's also the name of a rare Radiohead B-side!

polyethelene's photo
Tue 01/15/08 12:12 PM
Edited by polyethelene on Tue 01/15/08 12:12 PM
laugh if only you knew the truth about me......devil

polyethelene's photo
Tue 01/15/08 12:09 PM
nice!

polyethelene's photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:12 PM
grammy seems like a loving and honest person. Go you!

polyethelene's photo
Sun 01/06/08 11:20 AM
professional hallway lurkerbigsmile

polyethelene's photo
Fri 01/04/08 07:48 PM
"Be ye lamps unto yourselves." -Buddha

polyethelene's photo
Fri 01/04/08 03:09 PM
Edited by polyethelene on Fri 01/04/08 03:09 PM
I have a negative association thing with enya. One of my exes listened to her all the time because it "calmed" him down. Now every time I hear an enya song I want to strangle someone.

Interesting how the same music brings out different emotions.

explode

polyethelene's photo
Fri 01/04/08 02:58 PM
There is a buzz among horror movie buffs that "Cannibal Holocaust" is the scariest and most realistic horror movie to ever be made. It was shot in the seventies, but the people getting canibalized look very very real. Many thought that the scenes were real. My ex is the biggest horror fan out there...nothing creeps him out. But watching that movie "disturbed" him. I in fact own it, but have been too scared to watch it. I figure if my ex can't handle it, I sure as heck won't be able to...sick

polyethelene's photo
Thu 01/03/08 06:41 PM
I gots a simple philosophy, cuz I too asked myself that question....I think god exists becuase we want him to. Weather we are here because of devine will or becuase of some crazy stroke of luck, either way, you're belief in God supports him. The more strength you lend to something, weather it be an idea or a physical force, the more power it has. That doesn't make it fake, just reliant on a lot of different factors.

polyethelene's photo
Thu 01/03/08 06:29 PM
Yay! I gots my wish...*does happy dance of wish-granted joy*

Wants to know about pagan religions?

Wicca is relativly new on the scene, but it follows old doctrines and makes up some of it's own.

Druidism's been around for quite some time, and mostly has male members, but females are welcome. They employ meditation and solitude in nature as a way of gaining wisdom.

Dianic is pure feminist, no boys allowed. That includes male gods (at least in a prominent role)

Satanism is part of the Christian pantheon in that they believe in Satan, so it kind of doesn't count as pagan, but there are many satanists who don't belive in satan per-say. Kind of complex that one.

Then there are traditional practices that have been passed on through the generations, usually in secrecy.

As you can see the fabric of Paganism is rich and varied. There is literally something for everyone. If you want to know more, contact me.

polyethelene's photo
Thu 01/03/08 05:47 PM
I'd like to know if there are any practicing pagans in this community- just as a way to meet others like me. If you're out of the broom closet, speak up!

polyethelene's photo
Thu 01/03/08 04:48 PM
Your body's endorphins kick in after a while, about ten minutes into the tattoo. Some people get the work done specifically for the "high" they get off the pain. As far as pain goes though, location is the biggest factor. A place like your ankle, wrist, sternum, or other bony area with thin skin will give you the most trouble. Fleshy ares like the lower back and upper arm are supposedly the least painful. So...for a tat between the shoulder blades you should expect a mid-grade pain-hurting more especially on the area over the spine. I was terrified of my first tattoo, but once it gets going you just get in the mindset that you're in for the long haul and you have to ride it out. I'm sure you'll be just fine...maybe even addicted!