Community > Posts By > Standuhman

no photo
Sat 05/05/12 12:18 PM
They have been around for years, you drive them from remote control.

no photo
Fri 05/04/12 09:36 PM
If you're really interested you might want to look up 'candida' it's a kind of yeast that is supposedly linked to cancers' growth.

I know that free radical damage in the blood causes cell damage to the point where the cell gets elimiated from body by the immune system but also the free radical damage can cause cancerous cells.
(fight free radical damage with antioxidants)

no photo
Fri 05/04/12 09:31 PM
A better question might be not will scientists find it, but will you?

no photo
Fri 05/04/12 09:29 PM
Good question, I'm assuming that they're talking about every kind. As I understand it cancer is a disease of the cells, which could be caused by radiation/poor-diet/or whatever.

no photo
Fri 05/04/12 09:04 PM
The thing I noticed is that all the news is expounding the fact that it's a terrible thing that a cure has been found but not utilized, but no one seems interested in the cure itself?

no photo
Fri 05/04/12 09:01 PM
I've heard it advertised lately that there's been new discoveries about cures for cancer that aren't being utilized because of the non-profitable nature of the cure. Any ideas on this and does anyone know anything about this issue? More importantly does anyone know what the cure is or might be?

no photo
Fri 05/04/12 08:39 PM
No, at the end of the first date. And at the beginning of the second if I can manage that!

no photo
Fri 05/04/12 08:26 PM
I'd like to kiss ANYONE on mingle that I'd like a second date with...
After all isn't that the signal that the date went well??

no photo
Thu 05/03/12 03:57 PM
Ok Raghavkathuria88, eventhough your name sounds a little strange I will meet you to find out if you are the one. Where do you wanna meet??

no photo
Thu 05/03/12 03:55 PM
I'm afraid of falling in open manholes, now that's scary!

no photo
Thu 05/03/12 03:54 PM
I'm pretty sure you can find a cougar at the bar. Just sayin..

no photo
Thu 05/03/12 03:51 PM
Yes all men prefer latino women, sorry but it's a fact.