Community > Posts By > immadrunkpimp

immadrunkpimp's photo
Thu 01/24/08 01:11 PM
id say midol and a good man beat down.... laugh laugh

immadrunkpimp's photo
Fri 01/18/08 03:17 AM
noway noway laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

immadrunkpimp's photo
Fri 01/11/08 02:44 PM
i wanna try.... :D

immadrunkpimp's photo
Fri 01/11/08 02:42 PM
anita brown? is that one ? is sounds like one

immadrunkpimp's photo
Fri 01/11/08 02:41 PM

just wanted to say hi, and hope people will talk.

hello and welcome...im always on here and will talk to anyone...lol

im jennifer

immadrunkpimp's photo
Fri 01/11/08 02:17 PM
i like chris brown....hes good....

immadrunkpimp's photo
Fri 01/11/08 12:15 PM
its me isnt it? laugh laugh laugh laugh

it has to be me.....lol laugh laugh laugh laugh

immadrunkpimp's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:44 AM
Edited by immadrunkpimp on Fri 01/11/08 08:46 AM
have i missed anything? .....

awesome pic too orange cat.... laugh laugh laugh

immadrunkpimp's photo
Fri 01/11/08 08:35 AM
zach is pretty hott....:wink: happy

other than that...one....

Dan Berry...only problem hes married with a girlfriendgrumble grumble grumble ...but wants me to be with him.....noway noway noway

immadrunkpimp's photo
Fri 01/11/08 06:15 AM
you know its love when you have lived in ks all your life and have never left ks but you will move to Washington just to be with him...

when you miss work so you can spend all day talking about your guys future....when you go without sleep for days because youre waiting for him to get back online...or wake up before work....

when hes all you can think about and in your dreams too....

when everyone says you can do better but you still want him ....

when he gives you crazy butterflies constantly ....

when a phone call from him is like heaven ....

immadrunkpimp's photo
Thu 01/10/08 06:28 AM

GOOD MORNING ALL OF AMERICA AND JSH USERS....

What about the rest of the World !! drinker

ok them too.... grumble grumble grumble lol laugh laugh

immadrunkpimp's photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:48 AM

Morning everyone drinker Got to have that coffee !!

FL here. New at this online dating thing

Yippieskippie

wish you the best of luck :heart: drinker drinker

immadrunkpimp's photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:33 AM
is everyone excited about the weekend???? anyone got big plans????

immadrunkpimp's photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:16 AM
GOOD MORNING ALL OF AMERICA AND JSH USERS....

immadrunkpimp's photo
Thu 01/10/08 05:13 AM

Is my profile ok

i just checked it out..and it looks fine...but i also must say ...i love your hair in the last two pics...im jealous...stupid wavy hair ... grumble grumble grumble

immadrunkpimp's photo
Wed 01/09/08 11:35 AM

immadrunkpimp my heart goes out to you and the pain you had to endure. But I'm so happy that you found your way in the world and you did not let him take you down. grumble

Would of the baby lived if he had not beat you that can only be answered by God. Don't ever let what one man did to you keep you from loving again there are alot of great men out there. flowerforyou

Matter of fact a lot of great men right here on this site. flowerforyou

do the like the BBWs? LOL laugh laugh laugh laugh

screw them if they dont... im happy with being big now...

immadrunkpimp's photo
Wed 01/09/08 10:12 AM
Edited by immadrunkpimp on Wed 01/09/08 10:17 AM

Hey that stuff cost to much to replace and my luck would end up having to take care of the other one that got hurt shshhhs laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Myself I can't see why either finds the need to hit one another. I have heard of women getting the crap beat out of them. Myself have never had it done to me or had a friend that went through it guess that is why I have never felt the need to hit another just not right.noway noway noway

Only happened once I was pretty young and I RAN out of that relationship! It taught me what the warning signs of abuse are and now I steer clear of any man w/ abusive tenancies!

Good girl, I do feel for those that have went through it or is going through it. flowerforyou

Actually since being on this site I have talked to more women that has been abused then I have in my lifetime. It saddens me but yet amazes me the hold they have on them. Mind games are a terrible thing for one to have to live with. They threaten them and have there self esteem so low they are too scared and don't know what to do. It is a sad world at times.

But now more and more men are admitting to this as well as being the victim.

What would I do if one ever hit me well at my age I would go ahead and say a prayer for him. Cause he would seriously need it when I finished with him. mad mad smokin

i was 17 when i met my ex...i met him a month after he got back from iraq...we met..and two weeks later he moved in with me...then 3 months later we moved in with my sister...brother in law and their two kids.. i started noticing that he was getting more and more physical with me but i fought back so i didnt think i should do anything about it...well when we had been together for about 6 months..i found out i was pregnant....when i was 5 months pregnant with our daughter we got our own place..things just went down hill from there...the violence got worse..only this time i didnt fight back..i thought it would be worse for our daughter... at 37 weeks ..we got into a huge fight because i wanted to take my sister to the hospital ( he didnt like me leaving the house) and he chased me outside...****ed up my car so it wouldnt run...threw out my clothes everything.. well ..a week later i went into labor ..after 17 hrs of labor ( which he wasnt in the room for ...until i started pushing) ..i had a beautiful daughter..cheyann denise .. come to find out she had a heart problem to where the left side of her heart never formed...and it came from his side of the family...since noone knew about it ...there wasnt much time to do anything and she passed away two days after she was born.. and everytime he tells me he thinks hes responsible for her dying i agree with him and tell him if wouldnt of been beating on me while i was pregnant with her then she could of fought a lil bit harder...grumble

sorry for the long post...lol

oh yea...best part is ... the day after her funeral i went to our apartment packed up all my stuff and left him...i moved back in with my mom for awhile ..got my GED ...got a job... and then moved in with a friend ...and got a better job... he said noone would want me after i had our daughter..hey im still single..but by choice and i get asked out all the time...i realized i didnt have to put up with it anymore...and im never going to put up with it ever again...its horrible that it took me losing my daughter to realize the **** he put me through and realize it wasnt good for me..but i know much better next time..and shes better off ...without us fighting..and the world is a horrible place to be growing up in ...especially with a 19 yr old mother ..

immadrunkpimp's photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:35 AM

i have dated bbws alot. they are definitely better lovers than skinny girls

its because we go at it like its ribs..... laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

i couldnt help myself....

immadrunkpimp's photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:18 AM

I thought this topic would be a good premise. Seems that every woman I have had a relationship with turn out to be crazy. The last of which the girl hit me in the head with a beer bottle. I mean when did hitting become a part of communicating?

maybe shes not crazy...maybe you just need to start drinking can beer ....laugh so it wont hurt when you get hit with it for not listening .... laugh laugh laugh

on a serious note....yes all women are crazy and all women are born with that special 'psycho' gene

immadrunkpimp's photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:15 AM

i should have posted this yesterday

if anybody who watch NFL or know about KC chiefs

NEW TORNADO POLICY for Kansas City area

In case of possible tornadoes sweeping through the greater Kansas City area, we ask that all residents take shelter at Arrowhead Stadium. We are certain that a touchdown will not occur there.

Thank you for your cooperation,
National Weather Bureau

wow....i feel slow. .. sad ...im in ks and i thought this was a serious post for a second...it took me a min to get it ...laugh grumble laugh laugh

Previous 1 3 4