Community > Posts By > dragonwhyr

dragonwhyr's photo
Tue 01/22/08 06:23 PM
Well I meet some great women, with great personalities, fun to talk to, and full of life, and guess what. I became the friend again, cos there already talking about dates with other people, dammnit.......

dragonwhyr's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:16 PM
yeah, your not finding the right ones, but dont worry, dig a little deeper, and you will find gold.

dragonwhyr's photo
Tue 01/15/08 05:25 PM
Waiting for it to come out just in case, but it looks like it could be good, or maybe im just an avid predator fan.

dragonwhyr's photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:17 PM
Hilarious i love it, my cat acts like a dog.

dragonwhyr's photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:14 PM
Which path do you follow, im more of an aglectic green witch, yet i also study draconic.

dragonwhyr's photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:09 PM

What is the difference between Pagan and Wicca? indifferent

wicca is only one path in paganism.

dragonwhyr's photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:08 PM
Nice to meet a fellow wiccan, been studying for 9 yrs, and practicing for 6. Merry meet, and blessed be to you and your kin.

dragonwhyr's photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:02 PM
I really hate the chat rooms with fake men/women, bots, scammers, web cam girls, ect. They need to find a way to make a JSH TYPE chat room, with good/cool/real people with something to talk about.

dragonwhyr's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:33 PM
I dont think there is a song about me, but it would be cool is someone wrote one just for me,lol.

dragonwhyr's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:16 PM

sailor jerry'sdrinker

It should be captain jerry, and sailor morgan..

dragonwhyr's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:58 PM
Yes

but would you spend it wisely, or splurg, or would you just laugh throw it in his face and go to a better job???

dragonwhyr's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:46 PM
thats a good one, but poor guy...rollerskates must have been REALLY bad.

dragonwhyr's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:25 PM

I don't think so. It was nice of you. Maybe she just felt uncomfortable w/ it... not annoyed. Maybe she just doesn't want you to feel used. It's hard to say... everyone walks around w/ their own experiences.
Is it really ok for women to ask? I sooo do not want to come off as desperate which is why I've never done it...

I adore it when a woman asks me out. it really is an honor to us men

I know right, more ladies need to ball up and ask guys out, it's not the fifties any more, and it is a great pleasure when a woman like you enough to take the initiative

dragonwhyr's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:21 PM
if you took anything out it may become to boney or somethingi dont know, all i know is that you look perfect the way you are. Is your personality as good???

dragonwhyr's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:18 PM
I have and would agiain, just not when its cold

dragonwhyr's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:18 PM
Your way to cute, no you dont have a fat face!!!

dragonwhyr's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:16 PM
im not going to lie look are a plus, but they are definatly not everything. Its sad that even alot of us guys choose by that, cos alot of women who look great know it, and alot of times their just BIT****

dragonwhyr's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:08 PM
AMEN!!!!drinker

dragonwhyr's photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:58 PM

I would eat pop-rocks and soda. I aint scuurrreed, lol.

Would u kill someone for a lifetime of money if there was no chance of it ever being traced to you?

depends on the reason involvedsmokin

would you race for pinks against a corvette??

Yes with the 69 judge.

Would you lay inbetween railroad tracks and let a train go over you, and not even get touched

dragonwhyr's photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:48 PM
I already have adopted a stray.

Would you eat pop rocks and soda?

Previous 1 3 4 5