Community > Posts By > JoeKnowbody

JoeKnowbody's photo
Wed 03/20/13 06:47 AM
What slimey obama and his cronies don't understand is the answer is to educate. Not go after the working class tax payer. Were not the ones commiting crimes.

JoeKnowbody's photo
Wed 03/20/13 06:42 AM
Could someone really be that dumb to use "something is missing" as an excuse to cheat. Really! You break up relationship first. 2 reasons A. you care about that person. B. they will respect you more. But yaa they will still be pissed and not want to even talk to you ever again. I can tell you a girl get's really angry if they totally hadit made and you drop the breakup thing on them.

JoeKnowbody's photo
Wed 03/20/13 06:32 AM
I tried to get a date with a lesbien once,she was nice to me but wouldn't meet for dinner. I told a lesbien once that I was a total lesbien on te inside. I love girls! That didn't seem to work.frown

JoeKnowbody's photo
Wed 03/20/13 06:25 AM
frustrated I can't seem to figure out how to get pitures to load in this account. Why ismingle so screwed up? I'm sure I have been doing the upload right.

JoeKnowbody's photo
Wed 03/20/13 06:18 AM
Capital punishment. As you can clearly see with connecticut doing away with death penalty,crime problems are much better now.