Community > Posts By > WindsongII

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 07:32 PM
Buy a yacht, sail to Greece, drink and dance til I can't move, sail to Corsica...

no photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:02 PM
It just seems like they have really let themselves go. I'm not trying to be shallow, it's not just the looks. All they have to talk about is their grandkids and such...

no photo
Wed 05/28/08 06:58 PM
Mimes - they're just creepy. Especially when they stay in character even after you have yelled at them to go away.

no photo
Wed 05/28/08 06:55 PM
Maybe it's the hat and the sunglasses. You look like you might be hiding something.happy

no photo
Wed 05/28/08 06:52 PM
I recently moved back to my hometown and it seems that every guy that I run into from my old high school days looks old, bald, and like death warmed over. Is it me or them?

no photo
Wed 05/28/08 06:48 PM
48 and still kicking.

no photo
Wed 05/28/08 05:53 PM
Why do I keep watching this stupid show? Nothing ever happens, but I can't seem to help myself. It just kind of pulls you in and won't let go.

no photo
Mon 02/18/08 08:21 PM
Cuervo Black is a nice smooth tequila that does,in fact, taste exactly like the more expensive rums. It doesn't leave that nasty aftertaste the Cuervo Gold tends to leave after a few shooters. Easy on the stomach, great for the buzz. It is a bit pricey, but it is well worth it if you drink it nice and slow. No gulping here. Enjoy!