Community > Posts By > ron36

no photo
Sat 06/01/13 05:58 PM
Hi ,Nothing wrong with you coffee would be a nice way to meet someone. Its my oppinnion most wan t one night stands no strings attached, everywhere else i been which seems to be the trend,and not taking friends ,spending time for company, enjoying life or knowing someone or the worry of any relationship building blocks as we call {old school,meeting and building } seems people gotten away from to me..and want or want Long term security both men and women. I agree whats wrong with a coffee meet? just like whats wrong with having a friend to conversation with? Al most unheard of any more...If this helps..So its not all you some are hiding and others want pleasure and nothin more. As a guy iam having trouble and wonder samething whats wrong with dinner? coffee ? or even a soda? in my eyes as guy i find its beer club, take her home have a fling then good bye and women {younger ones in general} seem to have make it trending. I used to club every weekend,, If people were to be more friends relationships would last longer and realize conversations make building blocks,foundations make structure. i guess its to simple for a complicated world,,And warning to you iam also finding another trend in public ,me i think its sick. GAY to each there own but not my style either , latley at my local clubs iam seeing more of that than ever. So i stay home on that note. But some one is out there for us and far most don,t give up...just know its not you...