Community > Posts By > WheelieGoodGuy

WheelieGoodGuy's photo
Fri 02/05/21 03:00 PM
Hey Ms. Amanda ma'am, I hope Mingle is being good to you

WheelieGoodGuy's photo
Mon 02/01/21 05:35 PM
I can only speak for myself Ms. Bayou. When I find the extremely rare woman willing to put serious time into getting to know me the only games I'll be playing with her involve dice or a video game

WheelieGoodGuy's photo
Thu 01/28/21 08:40 AM
Welcome to the Mingle asylum Ms. Trixie ma'am

WheelieGoodGuy's photo
Wed 01/27/21 06:29 AM
Yeah actually you do

WheelieGoodGuy's photo
Sat 01/23/21 07:30 PM
Edited by WheelieGoodGuy on Sat 01/23/21 07:31 PM

In many cases blocking online is about setting boundaries . Seldom are manners a consideration in the process .

Chin up and carry on waving

I hear you Ms. blondey but there's not but so many times cupid can punch a fella with brass knuckles before he starts wondering if he really knows what he's doing

WheelieGoodGuy's photo
Sat 01/23/21 02:55 PM

Hey hey Wheelie!
think of it this way....if they are kind enough to show themselves to be a dick now, it saves you the effort and anguish of you finding out later...
rise above them babe, won't be hard! x
You're right of course

WheelieGoodGuy's photo
Sat 01/23/21 10:57 AM
The Internet is an inanimate object like a hammer it's how it's used by people that make things better or worse

WheelieGoodGuy's photo
Sat 01/23/21 06:06 AM
Basic human relations needs to be re-learned by some people. You can't even wish someone a good morning anymore with them losing their **** over it and blocking you. Like seriously WTF?

WheelieGoodGuy's photo
Fri 01/22/21 11:49 AM
Edited by WheelieGoodGuy on Fri 01/22/21 11:50 AM
Any man OR woman that believe they are the dream person of the opposite sex are themselves a prisoner of their own delusions

WheelieGoodGuy's photo
Tue 01/19/21 02:27 PM

Hey,
couldn't find this info anywhere..does blocking someone mean they can no longer view your profile too? I am trying to see off an "orbiter" lol! thank you!
I don't know about viewing your profile But they can't contact you Ms. Bunny ma'am

WheelieGoodGuy's photo
Mon 01/18/21 10:13 AM

Did your mother teach you how to clean, cook and keep a house tidy?
Or did you learn later in life?
I actually want to know as I live with two men and yeah they are a bit slack in this area.
Having knowledge and executing said knowledge are two different things I can clean and tidy up but cooking is a skill that eludes my intellect unfortunately

WheelieGoodGuy's photo
Mon 01/11/21 09:03 AM

please can someone show me the road that leads to a serious relationship? I don't want a boyfriend I want a husband.
The journey to everything we desire starts with both knowing our own worth yet humbling ourselves not to take the worth of others for granted. It takes wanting to be the one that fills the missing parts of another person's life yet not neglecting our own. As clichè as it is to say you must love yourself without narcissism only then may we find love

WheelieGoodGuy's photo
Sat 01/09/21 07:55 AM

I know that feeling. Here's the big but: my wonderful lady was taken by cancer nearly four years ago. I'm still foot loose and fancy free though I'd prefer it to be different. The but, we became a couple entirely by accident and became so connected we were perceived as married even though we never married.

The truth seems there is no rushing something like this. I'm patiently waiting for that magic to happen, same as you.
Thank you for the wisdom my friend and my condolence on your loss

WheelieGoodGuy's photo
Fri 01/08/21 08:14 PM
A genuine lady to share my life with that's the dream but slowly minute by minute that dream seems to be just out of reach... Fate I guess

WheelieGoodGuy's photo
Thu 01/07/21 03:03 PM
It's just my opinion but your profile is beautifully written and your pictures are amazing. Be yourself and the rest will take care of itself

WheelieGoodGuy's photo
Sun 01/03/21 03:44 PM

Anyone here using The Pattern?
I was told about it by my son and my daughter and I got it too. It has info about your patterns concerning love, your personality, what to expect in the coming time and so on. I haven't read everything yet, but what I've read is spot on.
It's very popular at the mo, thousands of downloads.
Yesterday I read a piece on me and relationships and what I'd need from a partner and why etc. etc. And dang... nail on the head, hihi.

Just gonna put this out in the Mingle-verse I haven't had much interaction with Ms. Sparkling but my intuition screams she's a truly genuine person. That's all folks

WheelieGoodGuy's photo
Sun 01/03/21 10:00 AM

Wheelie .. If anyone is not happy to chat with you on mingle or is more interested in getting your contact info .. Be ruthless and block ., don’t feel any obligation to explain .
I've blocked so many it practically looks like a phone book already LOL

There's hardly ever a reason to block. Delete tends to be enough. Only if someone keeps hassling me I block. Deleting is faster :)
I'm old and stubborn LOL Blocking just seemed easier

WheelieGoodGuy's photo
Sun 01/03/21 07:11 AM

I seldom block anyone . I rely on my sarcasm and death stare to send them fleeing biggrin

It is easy to become frustrated but focus on what you enjoy about the site .
as long as there's people like you on Mingle I still have hope

WheelieGoodGuy's photo
Sat 01/02/21 07:53 PM

yea not a fan of the app pulling up your entire block list when blocking a profile lol.
Amen to that!

WheelieGoodGuy's photo
Sat 01/02/21 07:44 PM

Wheelie .. If anyone is not happy to chat with you on mingle or is more interested in getting your contact info .. Be ruthless and block ., don’t feel any obligation to explain .
I've blocked so many it practically looks like a phone book already LOL

Previous 1