Community > Posts By > timmyschillin

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 02:53 AM
Yea, pointing out typos must be fun! Lets me know that someone is reading it! :) (early warning as*hole system) :D

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 02:00 AM
Edited by timmyschillin on Tue 02/26/08 02:01 AM
Ummm... " I coulda pissed on it and it would have looked better than it did!"

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:58 AM
I'm hoping to submit my idea to OSHA to get them to endorse my saftey equip. idea and possibly a loan from the SBA or an investor. I'd love to be a millionaire at 23, weeee. :)

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:53 AM
My father had an idea about 11 years ago for a cup holder that attaches to your window (for old bench style trucks) with broken cupholders or none at all. The company wanted 7,000 for R&D, my dad couldn't afford it and low and behold a few years later, they're selling a highly modified plastic version of his earlier metal version.

He's also come up with an idea to put lighters on a keychain string cause people always ***** about losing them. He started with balloons, keychain string, and some lighters. Now they sell a more commercialized version for $1.99 each around here.

MAKE YOUR IDEA A REALITY, SERIOUSLY. Don't screw around, make it happen. If they can sell a toy rock for dogs, they can sell your idea. :]

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:49 AM

try the small business association, I think they can help up to like 50000, not sure though

Would they fund an invention idea?

The SBA will fund almost any well rounded and well justified business plan. Invention or otherwise. Inventions are the birthplace of business, why wouldn't they?

Look up how to write a professional business plan and look into how to submint it to the SBA on their website. I'm in the process of doing the same.

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:21 AM
3rd shift job. :|

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 01:08 AM

I wish SOME men would get a clue. The world would be much happier if they would just improve themselves without us having to try and fix them. flowerforyou

lol, I have an idea, lets get into a big GIRL POWER and MAN POWER debacle. It'll be fun. They can fix us, we can fix them, it'll be an orgy man! lol

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:57 AM
Man it's sad. I used to have the same "Wierd" mentality while maintaining a normal teen spirit. It just doesn't get me like it used to. You know, watermelons growing out of your neck when it feels like a scarf. That kind of thing. It's almost upsetting. Damn this life, damn it to hell.

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:54 AM
Oh, I'm not stressing. Some people are offended by how well I use my fingers. You know, hand/eye coordination. I'm able to type paragraphs in a short period of time, so you all get offended and think I'm going off the deep end. Eat poo. :]

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:51 AM

It's all my fault, I have half of the online JSH community bashing me via "e-mail". It's gRoOvy man :P

dont worry you can join the group of us unloved and not civil we have more fun any way
but ya gotta get the stick out of your ass first

Oh, sorry. I guess I'm the only guy on the planet who enjoys a somewhat intelligent conversation as opposed to how many times you farted under your comforter. :|

Tell you what, why don't YOU come and remove the stick from my as, then maybe I can join in on the fart competitions and win some baked beans!

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:48 AM

It seems like most women I run into "like" to beat the boys at their own game. I've been a fly on the wall for womens conversations.........noway MUCH more graphic than men's!

Just now figuring out that women enjoy the challenge of taming men? laugh

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:45 AM

dude, just be like me. Put a poem in your profile that completely describes your life, and you'll never get any msgs. I love it, kind of like a retard filter. :)
i could try that,but it is reeeeeeally hard and too complicated to put into words.

Use a thesaurus? lol laugh

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:44 AM

stalkeresque!

:heart: LOVE:heart: IT

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:41 AM
dude, just be like me. Put a poem in your profile that completely describes your life, and you'll never get any msgs. I love it, kind of like a retard filter. :)

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:26 AM
It's all my fault, I have half of the online JSH community bashing me via "e-mail". It's gRoOvy man :P

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 02/26/08 12:04 AM

to me,i think they`re just stupid and annoying

DITTO DITTO DITTO~~~~~~~~~!~! --- Go Family guy! :)

timmyschillin's photo
Mon 02/25/08 11:33 PM

If you knew her you would not say
That but i guess you can't take a joke

Feel sorry for you bro
Life is to short not to laugh and have

Fun drinker drinker smokin drinker drinker bigsmile

ahh gheesh thanks fox..i think
actually thought it was funny just guess im suppose to be lady like and not say those kinda things oh well back to wondering where my future husband is and why i cant get a date off this site

LOL --- Cause farting is for when you're actually hooked up and COMPLETELY comfortable with each other. I've been on here three months and haven't caught a thread with some guy bragging about his fart. However, tonight, I have seen two of them. One with farts and animals and one with farts and beans, BOTH from women.

Cutting 4 farts in a row and sniffing? I don't smell my own farts and I don't have standards, that should say something!

timmyschillin's photo
Mon 02/25/08 11:23 PM

noway

See she knows what I'm talking about.

timmyschillin's photo
Mon 02/25/08 11:21 PM
Edited by timmyschillin on Mon 02/25/08 11:22 PM

but this is just to funny

every time tonight i have burped or farted by dog jumps up and runs out of the room like i just scared the sh!t out of him.......

does any one eles' dogs do this??

Classy man, classy.

never said i was trying to be!

and see im not the only one

I don't have a problem with chicks farting, or anyone farting for that matter. Seriously though, keep that nastyness to your self. I don't know why anyone would get a laugh out of thinking about the foul and disgusting stench of an intestine. The sound is funnier. laugh

Besides, didn't some lady advertise a burrito fart earlier? You guys are so simple minded, lol.

timmyschillin's photo
Mon 02/25/08 11:16 PM

but this is just to funny

every time tonight i have burped or farted by dog jumps up and runs out of the room like i just scared the sh!t out of him.......

does any one eles' dogs do this??

Classy man, classy.