Community > Posts By > timmyschillin

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 02/10/08 12:56 AM
Gave my 89 civic a transplant. Swapped the motor out.

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 02/09/08 11:57 PM
Thanks, I appreciate it..

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 02/09/08 10:41 PM
Kind of refined and added to this one as my mood was identical to when I wrote it originally.

-----------------------------------------------------

Wish me luck, I'll probably need it.
I've got to root this thing and feed it.
I'm lost in the muck and if I take two more steps
I'll be two steps forward and closer to death

I tell my self it sucks but I pick myself up
standing tall again every day from dawn to dusk
I tell my self it sucks but you must
walk it straight cause crooked is bust.

All I do is smoke a little herb
get online and write a little blurb
I spend my moments looking for lust
instead met by a system unjust

They want to put me away in a cage
I want to go on and turn the next page
They want to keep me from my next phase
I say **** you too I don't really wanna play

i'm leaving this game cloaked against bad others
no one knows my pain but me and my brothers
not any more, I know you know its not about clothes
its about family, keeping your glow and learning your woes

black as a crow and white as the snow
a penguin I am, steady when cold wind blows
a beacon ignited but still no one knows
i'm born naturally strong against the river flow

The man upstairs knows how hard I've tried
how hard I've pried upon lying eyes
and still established order won't attend
so it's established order's rules I'll bend

I can't amount the craft of continuance
still I ponder over a pack of parliaments
you can send pain and toss in some rain, friend
but remember, like rain, I'll be around and back again

timmyschillin's photo
Fri 02/08/08 02:55 AM

Good Morning D, how are you this morning and I just want to thank you again for the kind things you said last night and I am honored to have you as my friend.

Love you :heart: flowerforyou

Woooo ya I need to get in on this action! laugh

timmyschillin's photo
Thu 02/07/08 02:21 AM
God is a fairytale and unfortunately for us, the only thing that is absolutely certain in life is inevitable death. Just know that your wife is probably happy and if souls and spirits are an actual energy, she's with you all the time because energy is universal and all around us all the time.

timmyschillin's photo
Thu 02/07/08 01:57 AM
She's dead. My insults cause heart attack. :|

timmyschillin's photo
Thu 02/07/08 01:47 AM
No fun. I'm waisting my good insults! :(

timmyschillin's photo
Thu 02/07/08 01:38 AM
Edited by timmyschillin on Thu 02/07/08 01:44 AM
That post is written by something that is so stupid, if I took its tiny brain and rolled it down the edge of a razor blade, it would be like a lone car going down a six lane highway. Try learning elementary grammar before attempting to inflict your next literary abomination on this message board.

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run an ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut. Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? To quote Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."

Most repair manuals are far more interesting than you, and far less turgid to read. Genius does what it must, talent does what it can, and you had best do what you're told, you dyslexic lobotomy patient. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if your father didn't screw a plant and raise a blooming idiot; if your weren't so fat that when God said "Let there be Light", he told you to move your fat ass out of the way, or if your face wasn't the strongest form of natural contraception available.

To sum up: I'd rather pass the world's largest kidney stone than read another post from you.

timmyschillin's photo
Thu 02/07/08 01:35 AM

Tim thats poetic....Rude & Crude...laugh laugh
laugh laugh
[/quote

I thinks Tims on A Roll .......laugh

Dude I'm a freaking snowball down a hill right now. Isn't anyone going to challenge me? :(

timmyschillin's photo
Thu 02/07/08 01:34 AM
hank you! We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view, you ridiculous little carnival freak. Clearly, you spend way too much time in darkened rooms in front of your seven-year-old computer turning a whiter shade of pale. Go outside once in a while and breathe, before your brain starts to rot from all that festering stagnation and cognitive dysfunction.

It seems your fingers not only did your typing, but did your thinking too. Have you considered suing your brain for non-support? I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself on the Internet. Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing? How true is Stanislaw J. Lec's famous remark: "Every now and then you meet someone whose ignorance is encyclopedic."

You are a bore, and a very dull one at that. I bet you thought it was just coincidence that your parents had the same surnames before they married? Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if that pimple on your ass hadn't turned out to be a brain tumor; if your weren't so fat that the Brooklyn Bridge would collapse if you ever tried to go Bungee Jumping off of it, or if you didn't have a face so ugly that even your mother didn't know which end to put the diaper on. Nah, of course you would.

In conclusion, as your clue meter is reading zero, lets see if this registers: Get lost, creep!

timmyschillin's photo
Thu 02/07/08 01:30 AM
Edited by timmyschillin on Thu 02/07/08 01:31 AM

laugh laugh
jesus...im really impressed!!!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Jen what would you like for valentines Day....:wink:

You are a shockingly insufferable idiot and a deplorable, snake-eyed practitioner of bestiality.

You are a piteously gruesome mouth breather and a flaccid, foul-smelling oblivious oaf of obtusive otiosity.

timmyschillin's photo
Thu 02/07/08 01:24 AM

laugh laugh

timmyschillin's photo
Thu 02/07/08 01:24 AM
You are an incalculably ignominious menace and a petty, disease-ridden plotless melodrama of uneventful life.

timmyschillin's photo
Thu 02/07/08 01:23 AM
lol, here's another for you...

You are a shockingly parasitic dolt and a maniacal, irredeemably boring mass of existential impotence.

You are a lamentably ignominious imbecile and a revolting, acidly acrimonious acrid smog of oppressively caustic oral effluvium.

:D

timmyschillin's photo
Thu 02/07/08 01:16 AM
Edited by timmyschillin on Thu 02/07/08 01:26 AM

rite id like to start this one as i didnt have much time to join in last night!!LOL so come on and insult me, throw mud do what you want with me..im for the taking..but nothing too painful it is only 9am here and im only just up!! LOLlaugh laugh laugh laugh

You asked for it...

uk! What a putrid waste of a vagina you are, you humped-back, club-footed, lollipoop lickin' loser. I'm not surprised you're single, you pimple-faced perpetual wedgie victim. If you're average looking, I'm Brad Pitt. Your face should be sued for attempting to impersonate a human, you freakish gargoyle. You're a politically vacillating phony liberal f*ck; too damn broadminded to take your own side in a debate. You four-eyed, cerebrally-deluded, Einstein-impersonating, pseudo-intellectual nerdturd with a head full of misfiring synapses. Stop bullsh*tting about your height. A ****ing circus dwarf is not 'average.' Lying won't get you on the good rides in Disney. Lying about your weight again, eh? Since when did Pregnant Water Buffalo Size become 'Average'? Do you get a clearer idea of how pathetic you are, you minimum wage earning human equivalent of a bidet? You couldn't look like a bigger a** in that outfit if you were attached to the backside of Oprah. Why don't you stop gyrating that gaping misplaced a**hole of a mouth on your face for a f*cking minute so I can see what the f*ck a gibbering witless gimp actually looks like?

timmyschillin's photo
Thu 02/07/08 01:11 AM

Ok Cheese , Bread and my Virginity

LoL. laugh laugh I'll hang on to mine, thanks! :P

timmyschillin's photo
Mon 02/04/08 09:19 AM
too long didnt read it all :|

timmyschillin's photo
Mon 02/04/08 06:31 AM
Edited by timmyschillin on Mon 02/04/08 06:31 AM
Yea, it's called WORK... Wouldn't be so boring if you weren't sitting on your ASSES all day!!! :) bigsmile bigsmile huh

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 02/03/08 03:23 PM
I don't think there is anything more crushing than smashing an 18-0 record from the patriots. I'd love to see it happen.

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:04 PM
Alright, I'm going to catch a bite to eat before game time and grab some snacks n stuff... i'll be checking in later

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker