Community > Posts By > Zoe39

Zoe39's photo
Fri 10/16/20 01:12 PM
Just want to encourage you all that God loves and cares for you deeply. I know you wondering why you have tried out to seek a relationship offline and things haven't worked out or you have tried online too and have only met scams and fakes who don't respect your values. You are frustrated and u feel like giving up. Stay encouraged God knows you well. He is thinking about your emmotional and physical needs. He will come through for you. God cares for you. Psalms 55. Don't lose hope. Keep hoping keep trusting and He will come through for u. God b loves you with a perfect love. He will supply all your needs according to his riches in Christ Jesus. Stay blessed and envoureaged. You will find.

GOD BLESS.

Zoe39's photo
Fri 10/16/20 12:45 PM
Hello, just wondering if there is a serious man who wants a black african woman to settle with. Am 38 never married and has no children but am praying for to be married have my family soon. If your serious about relationships..message me. And please and not interested in men who are after sex Nudity..am looking for a commitment. I don't sell my body. Nor do I do video sex games...read my profile if you want to know what am really here for. I know am far away but am committed relationship no matter the distance. So if you a man and ready to commit please you can message me and lets chat first to get to know each other. Thanks hope to hear from u.
God bless.

Zoe39's photo
Fri 10/16/20 12:32 PM
Hi everyone I just thought to say welcome to all new members. I know you're all here for a reason. Make that reason count..but remember to be kind and honest. Respect your self and others will respect you too.

Pray and enjoy your time. Good luck in finding your reason for being here.

Zoe39's photo
Mon 10/05/20 01:20 PM
WHY CARE MUCH ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK OR SAY.. ?

Just thinking aloud...going through the forum topic..I come a cross this.."Rate my Profile.." kind of got me thinking. .why do we care so much about what people think of us?..well I know here it is just fun but if you come to realise it..we all seeking for attention..I woulf think that if u know what you want people don't matter much..it's the fact of life we all looking for someone to say something about what they think about us..its Godly except that you have to be careful who says what? Coz most times the negative things said to us affect us most. So instead of wondering what people say about you..check out what God says about you from his word.you won't regret it..everything God says about u is YES and Amen! You don't need a second opinion. .His is final. Jeremiah 1:3-5.

Note. You cannot stop people from saying anything about u but u can choose what u want to take in..

Zoe39's photo
Fri 10/02/20 12:34 PM
Missshey I was wondering the same. .I get tied of men who only send u messages coz they want sexual ecounters..I hope I can find one serious man..it would be good if he was white and genuine. .

Zoe39's photo
Fri 10/02/20 12:25 PM
Hello friends its a pleasure joining this site. am Rita from Uganda and am here believing for a white man who desires to settle down with a black African woman. I am not looking for money or green card or whatever else people think about black women. I am here for a life time commitment with someone who wants to share life..am born again and I would so desire a white man who shares in the same faith..Am almost 39years and still waiting on God for the right man. Am hard working woman. I have a clothe business and right now I got a new job as part time work at a children's home. .I needed to grow my capital that's why I had to get another job. .all I can say that if your a white man and serious about life and love u can reach me on this Thanks. God bless.