Community > Posts By > indiblue

no photo
Sat 09/06/08 05:01 PM
i am beginning tonight...looks like it can happen...huh?

no photo
Sat 09/06/08 04:28 PM
KoolaidWoman...Thanks! I can use all the encouragement that I can get...

I have been told time and time again...it will happen when you least expect it...well I have to admit...I have been expecting it...for too long...

I guess it's time to lie lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

no photo
Sat 09/06/08 02:12 PM
intimacy...ummm...well...not sure i have ever experienced true intimacy...where all the parts fit together...including the heart...

... an unconditional giving coupled with the physical...i think they call that love...at this old age its still on my "to do" list... and not for lack of effort...but a one-sided connection doesn't get it...

im wondering if perhaps some of us are just not meant to experience true intimacy in this lifetime...

have any of you also not experienced shared love/true intimacy?

no photo
Sat 07/26/08 07:00 PM

Stick to what you are looking for then you will be truly happy. Have you tried any older Christian single groups? I say don't settle.

absolutely carold...i agree...to settle is not fair to either party...even if i am not a sweet young thing anymore i still will take my chances on true love...i think we would all be happier if we did...but like i said its a bit of a trial waiting...

no photo
Sat 07/26/08 01:44 PM
just so you know...you are not alone...

i have asked myself this question alot the last few years...

i have been told many things like: you have to love yourself first... keep busy...fill your time with what you do best... i have worked on self love and know that i do love myself (but of course with humility and quietly)...and im working keeping busy...reading/working on my art/keeping house/...but there is a hole...when the evening comes...when the stars twinkle...

i am missing real people in my life...is this wrong? am i odd to feel this way? i am constantly told to move on and forget it...but there is an emptiness that doesnt feel so good...do tell...is this what you are feeling too?

no photo
Tue 07/22/08 04:32 PM
the most frequent question i get is:

"why is it that you have not already been swept off your feet by someone?"

girls...do you think this is a compliment or a real question??? if someone is going to pose a question...i will answer...lol...

i tend to get a little spooked over this...cause obviously im still here...does that not alone speak volumes for itself...

how well would a true answer come across?

* im picky...
* im the real thing
* i think before i act
* must feel chemistry by the end of the first/second date

not pretty for guys on the prowl... a responsible woman...ouch!!! runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 04:35 PM
Edited by indiblue on Thu 07/10/08 04:36 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...for me...finding a companion that can share laughter, some common interests, and shared chemistry by far out weighs knowing about his financial state...however...being one that has been used financially to some degree has made me wonder if i shouldnt think more clearly along those lines...

but a passionate heart and soul will be what ultimately captures my interest...its what is in me even at this mature age...