Fri 01/11/08 08:42 PM
Gorgeous sex god who everyone wants to ****

Come git some girls before I'm all asterisked out! laugh

j13's photo
Mon 01/07/08 10:36 PM
Landing in London - 3 Doors Down

j13's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:30 PM

...I'll usually try to make contact first, see if I can get a smile or something.

Yah, OK, I meant to write "I'll usually try to make EYE contact first" not just "contact" like running in for a tackle or something! That doesn't usually go over too well. bigsmile

j13's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:26 PM
Not an easy yes/no answer to this one. A huge factor for me is whether she gives off the vibe of wanting to be approached or not. I don't like to approach women who don't appear to want to be bothered. I'll usually try to make contact first, see if I can get a smile or something.

My advice to the women who want to be approached - look around, catch eyes, flash a friendly smile if you can. It helps break that intimidation for us men. Then only AFTER we approach are you ladies allowed to reject us and watch us go down in flames laugh :tongue:

j13's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:02 PM
what the hell was in that burrito I ate today?!? Damn, there's already more than 5 questions ahead of me. Now I'll never know! sick laugh

j13's photo
Mon 01/07/08 07:57 PM
I think it's a software attempt at possible matches. Once you say Yes or Maybe, I think they let the person know. I'm new to this site too so I'm only guessing.