Community > Posts By > viper6520

viper6520's photo
Mon 11/04/13 09:28 PM
okay so my GF of 3 years has been "friends" with an ex for a while and heck I have even met him. However recently, she was int he hospital and they were taking her back for some tests and asked me to send her friend a text just keeping him updated. I thought nothing of it so I opened her phone and went to where she was texting him. Funny thing, those text message windows. You can always see several previous messages on the screen. I saw one that said "Romance me completely"
Obviously I was going to read further.
I wont go into details but earlier in the week she had told me that she had a meeting at her job a couple of hours before her shift (which was in fact true) and that she was going to hang out with him during the break. At that time I trusted her and was okay with it. So as I read the other texts, she was telling him how she was bringing her lingerie and asked him about his room and told him how she wanted him to kiss her and lay her on his bed and pretty much how to do EVERYTHING!...Yeah I got pissed.
Anyways, I am ending it 100% but want to do something as a "going away" gift.

See, her family does not like nor trust the guy. She was told by her mom that he wasn't allowed in or near the house, around her son, or anything. When the guy showed up at her work that was a big fight with her family as well. SO......

My plan is to buy a very crappy bouquet of flowers and have the card written to say something about how incredible she was last week and how I can't wait to get her alone again etc. Sign the other guys name on the card and have it delivered to her house while she is at work and her mom (who is extremely snoopy) is home knowing that she would read the card and get pissed!

Then, from that point walk away and never speak to my now ex gf again. PERIOD!

My question to everyone is, is this going too far?

viper6520's photo
Thu 05/12/11 07:10 PM
Wichita here

It seems like after the switch from justsayhi to mingle2, things died off.
There really isn't even any new signups showing up in my search listing.