Community > Posts By > koolspinster

koolspinster's photo
Mon 05/21/12 05:25 AM
How true it is we do mistake daily bases,almost every movement at every stage....But what we do never accept it and mostly say "I didn't did that"laugh
This is also a true we cant help our self in that our mentality has developed that doesn't matter don't accept your mistake people will pretend you as fool or loser.
I feel so bad if i did wrong and it effects on others life...I mean you dont have right to mess up with other life.....On other side i have seen people who think its not a big deal for them they just keep doing that without any worry.....How could they?
Well this is out of my mind i dont those people humor and dont wanna know them.Just wanna be aware such people.

When they commit mistake they say "forget it". I have seen those people are more famous .......Just because they have guts to do BAD... confused

koolspinster's photo
Sun 05/20/12 08:20 PM
:wink:

koolspinster's photo
Wed 05/16/12 10:37 PM
Thanks

koolspinster's photo
Wed 05/16/12 09:36 PM
How true it is we do mistake daily bases,almost every movement at every stage....But what we do never accept it and mostly say "I didn't did that"laugh
This is also a true we cant help our self in that our mentality has developed that doesn't matter don't accept your mistake people will pretend you as fool or loser.
I feel so bad if i did wrong and it effects on others life...I mean you dont have right to mess up with other life.....On other side i have seen people who think its not a big deal for them they just keep doing that without any worry.....How could they?
Well this is out of my mind i dont those people humor and dont wanna know them.Just wanna be aware such people.

When they commit mistake they say "forget it". I have seen those people are more famous .......Just because they have guts to do BAD... :confused:

koolspinster's photo
Wed 05/16/12 09:18 PM
When ever i see myself in mirror everytime i found myself a different person.Sometime i am so cool and another moment i start thinking "hmmm i need somehting more to make me more beautiful"
Sometime i think God is a great Artist he knows what kind of eyes,ears and lips we should have to make us pretty.Wow
He design our every part so fine so we can do our work...
then he did some engineering work on us design our bone and muscles to then provide actions to do????Aaaa he did a lots of work on single human.Genius is't it.After made us now he start worring about our future from the very first day of our birth he start watching us...angel
time to time show us path through his sources or human begins.
Till Death he knows how to make us believe in his creations around us.......

I am thinking!!!!Mirror oh Mirror