Community > Posts By > BizarreKelley

BizarreKelley's photo
Sun 04/27/08 10:00 PM
I've heard from someone that it's too early in the relationship to be have disagreements like we do. I mean, when he doesn't get enough sleep, he is a BEAR. And, you know, I have been sleep deprived since I was probably about 15, and somehow I manage to not be *****y to everyone around me all the time. And maybe I'm just being selfish in expressing that I have needs that aren't being met. I don't know. And I know that for a couple to be successful they must have good communication skills, and I am really trying to have open communication, especially when something's wrong, and it's falling on deaf ears, I think.

BizarreKelley's photo
Sun 04/27/08 09:52 PM
My boyfriend have been seeing eachother for about 2 months, and "together" for about a month. We knew eachother about 2 months before we started dating. I have the most amazing time with him, but sometimes we just don't get along. And he'll say things that make me think I am totally out of line (like, "Ya big baby") even if he's laughing... which just makes me even more frustrated! And I try to communicate with him that something is upsetting me, to try to discuss it and come to some kind of resolution or understanding, and he totally avoids the issue and pushes it all off on me like it's all my fault. I'm not sure what to do about it or how to get him to understand that I am legitimately upset and need to resolve the issue! His response tonight was, "You're difficult sometimes." and then he left. :cry:

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 03/22/08 05:06 PM
"Hurt me once, shame on you. Hurt me twice, shame on me" -- don't put yourself through that again. If she was worth the trouble, this would not be the second time she was putting you through this, right?

BizarreKelley's photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:48 PM
What's the plan for the date?

BizarreKelley's photo
Fri 02/22/08 05:38 PM
I'm not joking or being sarcastic -- you might really think about sitting down and talking to a therapist. Anti-anxiety medicine might not be appropriate since, from at least what you've said, your anxiety is limited to this one instance.. But they're best able to help you get over this. It's going to take some time, and will involve you really delving into what's caused this to develop and you coming up with a plan to get over it. It can be done!

BizarreKelley's photo
Wed 02/20/08 03:01 PM
LMK if he has a brother!!

BizarreKelley's photo
Mon 02/18/08 08:18 PM
I probably can't offer any actual suggestions, but I would imagine it depends partially on what you already have :)

BizarreKelley's photo
Mon 02/18/08 08:16 PM
I think it's just a really high-quality tequila?

BizarreKelley's photo
Mon 02/18/08 07:56 PM
I :heart: mango mojitos! With plantain chips, yum...

BizarreKelley's photo
Mon 02/18/08 06:08 PM
Get over this GOD FORSAKEN FLU!!

BizarreKelley's photo
Mon 02/18/08 04:53 PM
You know, you don't have to turn the phone completely off... if you push the volume button on the side, you can turn the volume all the way off. That way, if someone calls but doesn't leave a message, you'll still know they called. :) Oh, and a shortcut: If you're using the volume button to lower the volume, push the volume down key, and then the number 0, and it will reduce the volume all the way and it won't make that annoying beep sound every time you hit the key :)

BizarreKelley's photo
Mon 02/18/08 04:13 PM
Yes, it is wonderful!

BizarreKelley's photo
Mon 02/18/08 03:58 PM

when u work with idiots like i do, and under lots of pressure u need 2 smoke.
or u will go crazy

Surely there are other things you can do to relieve stress! I've had an incredibly stressful job for 2 years and I haven't started smoking yet!

BizarreKelley's photo
Sat 02/16/08 09:54 AM
I just called my friend that's been sick for the past week or so, to see what his symptoms have been, and I think I caught whatever he's had. He recommended Nyquil-D, so dad's gonna go to the store and pick that up in a little bit... I ate some breakfast, and have some water, so I'm back to bed... g'night! yawn

BizarreKelley's photo
Fri 02/15/08 06:33 PM
Thanks... I'm gonna go get some juice.

BizarreKelley's photo
Fri 02/15/08 06:27 PM
Thanks... This BLOWS!!!!

BizarreKelley's photo
Fri 02/15/08 06:17 PM
Found a thermometer -- 102.4 frown

BizarreKelley's photo
Fri 02/15/08 05:20 PM
I haven't been constantly sick. My parents do NOT need to get sick right now, so I should probably contain myself to my bedroom. frown

BizarreKelley's photo
Fri 02/15/08 05:04 PM
I FEEL LIKE POOOOOOOO sad sad sad

BizarreKelley's photo
Fri 02/15/08 09:08 AM
Mucinex hasn't seemed to really work for me... I don't get it. I'm going to go take a nap, and hit the store after that.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25