Community > Posts By > geppetto55

geppetto55's photo
Sat 03/23/13 02:46 PM
yes but not today, 'n not so many words...actually no words atall.

sounds like vague thread~ whoopsie :-)

geppetto55's photo
Sat 03/23/13 02:40 PM
Back atcha Ms Rose~

..sheepishly feeling like a kilt anudder thread.

geppetto55's photo
Sat 03/23/13 02:27 PM
the person below me iza total nutcase, but loved by all. :)

geppetto55's photo
Sat 03/23/13 02:11 PM
Sorry Zee. The fog of orgasm named drinks 'n chocolates animated bumpin' fugly's same escaped me.

I ran across it looking in the Cadbury aisle. Carry was intent of.

Not meaning to cry at your knees; Most sites I've been on the word fookin' is a dodge of filter.

No worries, bit of square peg fitting in isosceles triangle...twas near kicked out that haunted house as well.

repetitively was quite brutal, excuse my honest guilt boundiartifacts er not. Iva new boundary meself of wearing gauntlets of leather when wild rose~keeps from my heart.

geppetto55's photo
Sat 03/23/13 01:15 PM
guess iyam. I missed the question. later thens.

geppetto55's photo
Sat 03/23/13 01:14 PM

Nutcase is relative.

If you spin the dial of combination after closing locker/clicking padlock,or say back into a parking space thinking it saves time there is no hope.

wat if i do this; ain't sa bad lest you wear your sleeves beyond your hands and gnaw them ta juicy.

geppetto55's photo
Fri 03/22/13 05:16 PM
oh carp~ Bee grew weak 'n posted the banned vs cute bunny thang for Easter tone topic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjUe2zxmX0M

geppetto55's photo
Fri 03/22/13 04:54 PM
Edited by geppetto55 on Fri 03/22/13 04:58 PM

And they done gone tore down me chimp pic as insult to injury.indifferent

Does that mean i'm in the naughty bin?? bigsmile

lol..it's the "Boo" box for you. :-)

never mind~ goog search pic dint work~erm...Boo Box of movie Hook.

geppetto55's photo
Fri 03/22/13 04:51 PM
John Barleycorn Must Die~ land long held speaks such.

geppetto55's photo
Fri 03/22/13 07:25 AM

And they done gone tore down me chimp pic as insult to injury.indifferent

Does that mean i'm in the naughty bin?? bigsmile

lol..it's the "Boo" box for you. :-)

geppetto55's photo
Fri 03/22/13 04:25 AM

They done gone and tore down my art poster off my wall spock

aww, 'n such the lovely glow too. I can't imagine why.

geppetto55's photo
Thu 03/21/13 06:48 PM

I still eat pistachios even though I know there's that one in there that will curl me lip~~warms fistful of the good'ns for ibec wit me bic if needed I will.

Pull back hard on dem ailerons m'lady.
umm, the way I see it, worst part of dieing is them very sad faces o're me. I'd not have it, nor chort a stranger.

hello geppetto, it's nice to make your acquaintance... your message is very interesting... thank you for sharing...smile2

ay Ms.'Rose waving back as ya did twice, 'n waves back~
eh,I can only control part of the flood. What you see is trying to connect random flash near tangible, nothing more.
~tis funny of heartstrings. You cannot tell how long it takes me, as well as decided on often wets the back of my paw.

btw, in some cultures "nice" is an insult being bottom rung. not in this case.

geppetto55's photo
Thu 03/21/13 06:25 PM

I still eat pistachios even though I know there's that one in there that will curl me lip~~warms fistful of the good'ns for ibec wit me bic if needed I will.

Pull back hard on dem ailerons m'lady.
umm, the way I see it, worst part of dieing is them very sad faces o're me. I'd not have it, nor chort a stranger.

noway noway noway noway

Ms. ibaceltic~ in a round about way I said feels for you, pain of loss of your soulmate..of soulmate; As sure as I stand before you, I'm sure he wouldn't like you crying forever in pain, and as wish the huff to your wings..cuz life ain't done with you by any stretch.

I began on topic 'n me mind shifted to what's important. Huffs your wings as one simpleton may~ 'n bless your heart was very positive.

geppetto55's photo
Thu 03/21/13 05:59 PM

laugh

lol...right. Looks like fingers off the fence time to me.
Dollas ta donuts Bessie gots a 'tude right there. huh

geppetto55's photo
Thu 03/21/13 05:55 PM

as to spaying pam on my shovel g-man? dude.. I LIVE IN CANADA.. the Great WHITE North.. trust me.. we always look to find ways of making hard jobs easier bigsmile

Maybe a re-read of Tom Sawyer is due. ;)

geppetto55's photo
Thu 03/21/13 03:16 AM
Bowie

geppetto55's photo
Wed 03/20/13 08:26 PM

oh yeah, Do ya scoot the snow on whatever Zee? ~control is cool..tossing that off, my near best singular laugh was ona kid sled opening a patio umbrella to travel over ice out on the near lake.

geppetto55 is starting to make sense to me. That could only mean . . .

Zee, put on a pot of coffee for me, will ya?

lol, squinty eyes 'n all hugs a dodo buyd...a gift as sandbox is all I've to offer. :)

geppetto55's photo
Wed 03/20/13 06:04 PM

Hats off to your green 'tude Zee, shoveling as manic all these years ifn so. Me feels it is..."I don't need no stinking gas 'n combustion engine to clear dis shite".

yeah, ya seen right on through me. ima spammin' ya. :wink:

Well it's of the li'l Honda that could~ Ifn you ever change your mind the single stage li'l Honda blower I broke down, 'n busted into the world of snow blowing just kicks booty to the others for Chutzpah...really I could hang da buggar on a hook over the summa if needed...fookin' pricey but glad I went that way.

..ramble ramble. Twenty inch snow we had coupla years back the li'l Honda begged for more after hunert thirty foot drive, 'n getting the snowmobiles~out. She blows she does.
Big happy lunch between 'n eight early to rise hours I was flying the streets. ('n so cool me Jeep made it down the block~woot)
Excuse me, but timing couldn't have been better for my purchase...oh carp I can't shaddup..

The sweet teacher wady nek door jista shoveling up over chest high of mounds from plows/shoveling end of drive avalanche snow...I just picked up the Honda that could 'n plopped 'er atop da mound. Ate it right on down with tactile wiggles. lol, oh chit too long once again.asleep

no worries.. I gots me a good'en for when the snows too heavy or too deep.. I'da zipped thru it this mornin in about 20 mins if'n I had.. but.. thought what better way ta get some fresh air and exercise.. so when it's light snow (not the heavy wet shite) I kick it old school 'n shovel bigsmile

missed the light vs light I did~ 'n I'll never pave to ease. Tis like an old grandmas 'hood. lol, fookin' Honda spits dem stones. I've to aim..? (pee joke, nyuck nyuck)

oh yeah, Do ya scoot the snow on whatever Zee? ~control is cool..tossing that off, my near best singular laugh was ona kid sled opening a patio umbrella to travel over ice out on the near lake.

geppetto55's photo
Wed 03/20/13 05:34 PM

as to spaying pam on my shovel g-man? dude.. I LIVE IN CANADA.. the Great WHITE North.. trust me.. we always look to find ways of making hard jobs easier bigsmile

..li'l Honda that could spoke to me..
yes, lets try that again, without the fuzzy welcome matt in me gullet. lol.

geppetto55's photo
Wed 03/20/13 05:26 PM
aza lad of sixties egg cartons of regurgitated cardboard had a button on the bottom dead center..I loved to push them as tactile sense learning folding leaves of various which would snap, which would not, which smelt funny on my fingers.
~ima sure it didn't carry onto my adult life. I just talk funny..trying to catch thoughts before lost.

lost as well..folding my ear in ponder..oh snap~ <3

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 12 13