Community > Posts By > geppetto55

geppetto55's photo
Tue 06/26/12 12:58 AM
Did it say only those with sense of self have free will?

I love the S outa turtles, wild ones seem robotic. But they seem to learn in hand.
Out of the box per se, I've shaken hands with preying mantis...felt my finger and though it waz fooked. Near tipped it's hat as I brought it from harms way. Dem insects really seem to look one in the eye/or feel.

Some entities just know when to shut the .... up. I gave signals the lonely person who lives outside. I came to the lakes' edge to ponder, to hold my own thoughts uninterrupted.
~I chose to remove the bug from harm because it showed stuff. dat guy that has answer to everything, lonely or not had answer to anything. I got beatup by my sig other for speaking my peace of..so I grabbed coupla beers 'n sat with Mr yammer off the topo-head. lol, after ripping he a new one dis dat..
"Ahh, see how we broke thru speaking of chemical ground contamination?" Free will was created coined word as nitch for job(s). It's ok mind you, you're agenda is anther's mans trash.
...I wonder of that chimp that sat upon, biting face, then fingers off one by one..was it not dare or tease to dare. Free will ifn I may would be giving back land to natives. Cursed holds more merit than.

geppetto55's photo
Mon 06/25/12 11:45 PM
Point of understood~

Holy parlaying prairie dogs. Who tripped over their shlongfello 'n rubbed the island gal wrong? shakes me mane~

Please accept in name of I and your authua fella minglas.

~without due Kahur-mon..well except when sea spray, from here on out graces yer cheekbones, perhaps turns you head. May you think of this moment of friendship as warming fist fulla peeps in your corner.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5ouOa9k0gE

yes I've played tug boat captain as well to some who unless in dire straits wouldn't have given me time of day. Nice to know an other who pay/play things forward..however that saying goes.

..now about that shlongfella(s?) who. aw hell huckleberry quote comes to mind. I best not~indifferent

geppetto55's photo
Mon 06/25/12 08:51 AM
I heard Helen Keller flipped the bird after the furniture was re-arranged. That was before she could talk.

Speaking of birds; my parrot chooses to mess with me at times by striking out at my shoulder as I pass, but not exactly as why a dog licks himself.

geppetto55's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:30 PM
how much over?

geppetto55's photo
Tue 05/22/12 06:00 PM
I started joke, which started the whole world crying..

geppetto55's photo
Fri 05/18/12 08:52 PM
what the..

ho hum, seems I ain't. Fooking nuts is relative tonight. spock

(newbie landing alert)

geppetto55's photo
Fri 05/18/12 08:35 PM
neck nape...not mine.

geppetto55's photo
Thu 05/17/12 11:55 PM
Edited by geppetto55 on Thu 05/17/12 11:57 PM
A noice tribute if one~ 10 min..'n not all song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRe2F63DFWA&feature=related

edit; back to the drawing board of links~

geppetto55's photo
Thu 05/17/12 11:25 PM
Thank you Kahurangi~esk.
I have seen that before, recalling all the hands, the beat played on the body of gat.
hmm, wonders how to change the ipod. Strange lyrics but yes, such the infectious beat.

geppetto55's photo
Thu 05/17/12 10:39 PM
newer version of I think, but has a beat to dance from the hips to...and strange lyrics~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY slaphead

geppetto55's photo
Thu 05/17/12 01:14 AM
Jeanniebean? Silica..what in the world is that? ..my fist on chin, chin on roll out keyboard ledge wondering of blood work results in that way I'd figure just walking would give boost.
I don't know where you've been, but yes the P90X iza buggar from what I've seen. It looks like a workout for bare fisted cage warriors.
63 is not a time to be messing with connective tissue. You can roll a variance of and make it you're own.

The old hippie speaks of plateau which is of flattened gains. Which is important to mix it up, I don't see it your personal.

Lethargy? a well put word. She speaks of nutrition not as fad. Lemon water? Body builders gulp copious amounts of water before a pose down, but that's not where you are is it? For hydration yes, but not as weight losing staple.
You're on a path of commitment..all by yourself mentally perhaps. Nice yob mon! Beauty of exercise you can eat eat healthy once again..stoking that fire Kahurangi spoke(that's a ten dolla handle btw ;)
Take your temp throughout the day to see if your bod perhaps is doing battle with something you don't know of?, 'n check out what blood work would set you back if not done in a while. Doc may point you in another direction. "smiles" squirt the lemon on the fish ay?

geppetto55's photo
Wed 05/16/12 11:29 PM
Edited by geppetto55 on Wed 05/16/12 11:42 PM
came on the radio again.
ha, climbs a tree to watch the sun set once again~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erywPdFfORE

geppetto55's photo
Wed 05/16/12 11:16 PM
thanks to the OP~
Styx - Suite Madam Blue http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGXYiIDTPDI

geppetto55's photo
Wed 05/16/12 10:57 PM