Community > Posts By > geppetto55

geppetto55's photo
Fri 02/22/13 06:37 PM
lol, Sen Sen? I loved those.

geppetto55's photo
Fri 02/22/13 06:32 PM
even chalk doesn't make it out but just powdered sheen ripple atop...
Bain of many a hall 'n should leave my home of Catskull. There's always time allowing chim cheree.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI_Oe-jtgdI

geppetto55's photo
Thu 02/21/13 04:31 PM
that there cot seems to be of memory foam. Nice touch Z.
But it's mem a bit too.

coulda swore I heard "not you again" Well in that way night time talks. whoa

geppetto55's photo
Tue 02/19/13 04:28 PM
huffs 'n puffs...one layer iza tough cookie! I'm still dizzy~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFWYZ5DMKrs

thnaks ya Z, gnear fity pijes. ~three nanas in row ripen too fast..this time ;)

geppetto55's photo
Tue 02/19/13 04:04 PM
so much for me last improv. spock

maybe something a bit more jazzy 'n up beat~ (lol, 'n nudder test)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgfZVNv6w2E

geppetto55's photo
Mon 02/18/13 04:26 PM

Dave.. save it for Thursday Nights.. it's our weekly amateur strippers night.. bigsmile :banana: drinker

yawn mornin peeps.. it's MONDAY :angry: again grumble
thankfully it's a SHORTish week.. 1/2 day today bigsmile YESSSSSSSSSSSS :banana:

hope everyone has a good one.. drinker

Oh carp, Thursday night is my soak feet 'n scraping night. Keni reverse strip 'round the hot tub after? My from da hips earth worm yanked up/out routine iza hoot!
I promise to keep me rasp away from the buffet. spock

geppetto55's photo
Mon 02/18/13 04:01 PM
What was before a big ol' bang near hear that can be measured?

Ask a geeky chemist what's in~ well what we know is absolute vacuum?
sez nothin'~ hmm, wadia mean nothin'?
just nothin'.
Space we see is fulla stuff, vacuum as two cent soapbox holla ta boot.
I so ha...almost said hate. I dislike when some wise cwacker neutrino makes a break on though what I was told was nothin', 'n messes me up.

In darkness as pixelation at high, how does it form shapes? Explode in times of great what have you?

question of real hits me~ last I noted, chronic exposure to God makes one feel good, transcendence being same and for Buddha, etc.

Best pick one for reason of life cuz leaving to chance don't work that well for bi-peddles with a large.
~sorry so long, twas just reminding myself. "smiles"

geppetto55's photo
Sat 02/16/13 04:48 PM
note to self: avoid Cats in Cradle/Whim Away on da juke.
Nice, but too bad about yer temples.

geppetto55's photo
Sat 02/16/13 12:36 PM
woot! (-:

geppetto55's photo
Sat 02/16/13 12:35 PM
Hello David.
Ima sorry ifn I made you feel bad just having fun rollin' the thread along.
Hopes some factoid drama is allowed as stitch just past swishing of that timepiece.
Dodes even when trying as best to be serious I've gotten sloughs of wtf, huh in my day on forums A ta Z.
Apology accepted but under guise it needn't be. I wasn't offended. I fear mostly feeling hatred evolve from my soul. Perhaps it was we've not been introduced proper as this. Cracker Jack I do best.
I should have just shaken it off even if I felt as artful at the moment. Please feel free to bust me chops any old time..truly meaning that.
Michael was an internet pal of long ago that I thought turned a tide that had an alter as earthing. Some udder as the cat thang goin' on.

Sobacktu is my new triber name~ lets all get nekked 'n dance on the bar.
Fire the hot tub Zee~hopes the glitter dint plug the filter.
drops the coin..ting ting clack..whirrrrrrrr
1960 Zeester, how privy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9hSgs0ITI0 nudder test..solo. :)

geppetto55's photo
Sat 02/16/13 11:12 AM
dayum~ I hate when I'm right.

ya shudda gone with the separate bathrooms.
as said in another thread don't fart, burb, something of picking mentioned. too much familiarity steals from day 1. (day fell victim to love)

we love no matter what condition the condition is in la la la...lol, focus Brian...but yeah...ask a long time associate who as out of nowhere is looking buff, hot ifn i may, if they've separated.
yes betcha~
so don't be stealing an-others entity, nor vice verse allowed. love happened random but for reason. sa much steals from day 1.
More dies from chronic exposure than acute which puts under radar.

i've never pro-created but I'm sure that's a biggie. so shant go there where i'd be babblin' as non-witness. but ima set on entities of day 1 need to be encouraged, experienced 'n damn close to owning alongside other as teacher~yes nudder student shows. tippin' that hat.

sawing the branch I set on surely, there is the bedroom, but sans chandelier.
men are dogs portrayed but for different reason common to.
the aggressive of a woman gabbing their man by the hair followed up with earnest comfy with ones self "lick my ***" is what most really want.. bow wow.

it may not be answer you requested, budi understand the question.
~please allow me to introduce myself...

geppetto55's photo
Fri 02/15/13 05:41 PM

No wurries mate!....flip yer coin on the end of the table. Well hey!...you may own this here establishment, but the snooker table doesn't pay for itself ya know ;-) bigsmile

grumble yeah yeah.. *puts her money on the table and sits back down on the stool.. waiting to see who she'll have to play bigsmile*

You can have this game if he comes back Z...i just saw something shiny :wink: bigsmile

eesh, how brutal is this. :l
Tear has different surface tension as stagnant pond. The swirlish gleaming smile reflection in was. Birth of salinity I've seen, some golden. I didn't hear the movement of seventeen jewels swishing.
tips me hat~ thanks you took time of snooker impression K. Gots one down the road 'n spoke to the man long ago. ahem! No jump balls K? How pommy are you? ;)

geppetto55's photo
Thu 02/14/13 04:23 AM
..professional paws...throws glitter to the air.

geppetto55's photo
Wed 02/13/13 07:37 PM
David you're a rude icehole. Stay away from me please. 'n don't gimmie the next. I do know who you are...five legged.

geppetto55's photo
Wed 02/13/13 06:38 PM

Thanks Zee. I made it say hunert yards into land of moose breath 'n silly shaped coins in '77. They booted me ena pal out, but not before pocketing my nunchucks, 'n stash..buggars. lol, there's always re-group, 'n found gramps farm days later.
Da judge had fun with quazy arithmetic fucguring little block of THC fine.. x9? dude!
The rep from US I don't think believed I grew leaves in a state park, but he shifted in his chair when said. They dint care much for the white crosses much. I think they knew we were trying to be safe on the road..awake! lol
I tried to visit the early daze of Zeepub. ~twas hunting season...backed off waiting for court in Mich. G-boy near got shot fookin' wit me `billies to sound squatchy...make my burger very rare. I may have ta duck 'n run being...lol, yeah the word exiled was used for me pal, enni was shadow with a name.
~~spins me quarter 'n stops it on edge wit me index...four times cadence. What else ya got? :)

huh

Uh, Zee, I think that it's time to cut off this guy's drinks. Apparently, he's had one too many.

Oh shite, it is Michael. Here, ava cruller...have five. One for each lace you tie.

geppetto55's photo
Wed 02/13/13 05:52 PM

Thanks Zee. I made it say hunert yards into land of moose breath 'n silly shaped coins in '77. They booted me ena pal out, but not before pocketing my nunchucks, 'n stash..buggars. lol, there's always re-group, 'n found gramps farm days later.
Da judge had fun with quazy arithmetic fucguring little block of THC fine.. x9? dude!
The rep from US I don't think believed I grew leaves in a state park, but he shifted in his chair when said. They dint care much for the white crosses much. I think they knew we were trying to be safe on the road..awake! lol
I tried to visit the early daze of Zeepub. ~twas hunting season...backed off waiting for court in Mich. G-boy near got shot fookin' wit me `billies to sound squatchy...make my burger very rare. I may have ta duck 'n run being...lol, yeah the word exiled was used for me pal, enni was shadow with a name.
~~spins me quarter 'n stops it on edge wit me index...four times cadence. What else ya got? :)

geppetto55's photo
Wed 02/13/13 05:18 PM

had a question Z. Kind of a pain filters don't show before tapping out sentence fragments...infuriating waste of time me thinks slaphead

no worries mate.. it's all good.. if it had been about my bra size I would've complained.. or just laughed hysterically while I came up with some witty retort so..laugh it's ALLL good.. :thumbsup:

sorry about the age thing though.. nothing personal.. I'll send YOU a note which'll open up the email thang for ya.. drinker

Yeah it's all good 'n thanks Zeaster. You get an a...plus ida never bring up a bra size? Maybe lean to awkward 'n bring up your nipples suffering of too much heat..I mean warmth, near as far as it is.

Pouring of a coke had me on edge. Adam 'n you I don't know. ~As said in dribble.
I was recent witness to a docu that some making a nitch soap boxing had more to say of aspartame than ever heard before. lol, one negative is ifn a coke only~ coketotaler? One may miss the inside out meaning of a long weekend..fug..beep beep beep. Hello Monday, yeah, You can take that billboard down. Tuesday is too late...double dollup of retort. :)

geppetto55's photo
Wed 02/13/13 04:37 PM

lol~ Kahurangi Bumstead?

ya know treating a Fancy Dan brewer as that me thinks is how Flubber was invented...or wazit half a stir 'n a bit crunchy? :smile:

Red Bull gives ya wings doncha know? ;-)

Ya might wanna twist one up Zee...i do believe i feel a game coming on...

Rack or break G?...and what are we playing for? :-)

Btw...if'n ya hit the quote button on this here post...you'll see how to make yer coin stick the next time you spin one up from the tube. ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCikYIZfxxk

What are we playing for?
Well yeah..playing forever haza nice ring, for tomorrows sun sounds even better.
You can break K. I do love that hooking your belt loop with your thumb when excited. Btw did you even up for the last speaker taken out on cue? ;)

geppetto55's photo
Tue 02/12/13 05:27 PM
Cool~~thanks K.

da man made me work a twelve beginning at 3am. yoiks a day as I may have just showed up with the neighbour lady hanging from me jowls..drunk. ~Fook dude, light the fuse 'n blow the place up..don't hire nobody...tipping that hat. (Ima chemical operator btw)

thanks for the warmth yooze guys. Twas fun to pass time keeping me awake of reply(s) in thought. Erm~
there's connective tissue missing ...where's me book, Tweaking fer left the building for dummies?

Maybe pass me one of those over sized oriental-esk metal..take me apart puzzles thangs ya got hanging there Z.

...wadia Looking At?!! lol (in my best Maximus Decimus Meridius)
; Have You Not Been Entertained?!!

gimmie anutter...this one has a black diamond on it. :) I'm out~

geppetto55's photo
Tue 02/12/13 04:45 PM

lol~ Kahurangi Bumstead?

ya know treating a Fancy Dan brewer as that me thinks is how Flubber was invented...or wazit half a stir 'n a bit crunchy? :smile:

Red Bull gives ya wings doncha know? ;-)

Ya might wanna twist one up Zee...i do believe i feel a game coming on...

Rack or break G?...and what are we playing for? :-)

Btw...if'n ya hit the quote button on this here post...you'll see how to make yer coin stick the next time you spin one up from the tube. ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCikYIZfxxk

lol, test~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCAqnW_iNhg

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13