Community > Posts By > geppetto55

geppetto55's photo
Mon 02/11/13 11:12 PM

had a question Z. Kind of a pain filters don't show before tapping out sentence fragments...infuriating waste of time me thinks slaphead

In response to diet coke thang, is there a fooked up foodstuffs thread around these parts? Seems a nudge doesn't evoke a Dave's not here to carry out whims ova slanted picture. think

good question G-man.. not sure actually.. wait.. yes there is.. it's call RECIPES / COOKING, Home & Garden.. :thumbsup:

Excuse my off topic Zee. I watch a few documentarys and I feel I've something to say. That tossed in with flunking out in social studies ain't sa warm.
...'n being a sore head finding I'm filtered out due to age after clicking send msg to ya iza awkward hat. Well..I didn't wanna ask a question as such in da pub.
Hoists me prune juice in respect. :)

geppetto55's photo
Mon 02/11/13 04:17 PM
had a question Z. Kind of a pain filters don't show before tapping out sentence fragments...infuriating waste of time me thinks slaphead

In response to diet coke thang, is there a fooked up foodstuffs thread around these parts? Seems a nudge doesn't evoke a Dave's not here to carry out whims ova slanted picture. think

geppetto55's photo
Mon 02/11/13 03:50 PM

mornin peeps drinker it's MONDAY AGAIN.. oh JOY grumble

time to make the donuts ohwell have a good one y'all drinker bigsmile

hmm, Zee ifn ya dint have an '06 entry date I'd suspect that donut line there. I use the quote quite often. whoa

I wasn't gagged 'n bagged to get to this fine establishment. Budi can't fucgure where iyam. My coins keep spitting back out of the jukebox, 'n when outside for a smokey treat I kinda scent moose breath...and iyam facing the bree...holy black flies.. the back forty looks a li'l Squatchy.
:note to self; try 'n avoid sipping from a Mason jar when hitch hiking. ohwell

geppetto55's photo
Mon 02/11/13 03:37 PM

8??...well that's more then enough for me...but where's all yours? bigsmile

oh I'M good bigsmile

We best let Kahri have that there line up of tequila.
Last I had a tequila hoe down I bit the neighbour ladies arse. (erm~ we shared)
Well~ it seemed proper at the time, 'n still wonders how she ended up across my lap. Kinda cute how dem glutes tensed up like getting a shot. Near pinched me snout. lol

geppetto55's photo
Mon 02/11/13 03:24 PM
lol~ Kahurangi Bumstead?

ya know treating a Fancy Dan brewer as that me thinks is how Flubber was invented...or wazit half a stir 'n a bit crunchy? :smile:

geppetto55's photo
Mon 02/11/13 03:17 PM
I keep your poppin' fresh dough fresh.

geppetto55's photo
Sun 02/10/13 06:34 AM
Almost...I blocked him.

geppetto55's photo
Sat 02/09/13 01:00 PM
I can detect a blemish on a gnat's arse with two pair of gloves on, twist moth nuts with three.

geppetto55's photo
Sat 02/09/13 12:39 PM
hmm, it seems shot glasses hasn't the 'billies to resonate..much.

ahh, it's all in the timing. I found this guy outside the Z'pub.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq7Lbg1vqdE

feeling handy 'n I tire of tuggin me lable from the bottle...lap twirling my curly ones~ thinks iken fashion and emu from swizzle spears 'n lime skins. ohwell

geppetto55's photo
Sat 02/09/13 12:23 PM

mmmmm...cream puffs 'n' beer....now that's a curdling idea :-)

Who said anything about beer? ;)
~~yeah, you guessed it. Ifn Zee said no of the serving cream puffs thing, I was going to say how did Kahurangi get a drink. (bang)

Well I do know how you like the door left open a crack. :D
huh

geppetto55's photo
Fri 02/08/13 12:36 AM
Edited by geppetto55 on Fri 02/08/13 12:37 AM

a drink it IS then.. G-man bigsmile drinker

well I'm glad for whatEVER reason you meandered into our lil corner of the universe.. you are most welcome.. but you'll have to bring your own twinkies.. laugh

*zee clears the bar area and lines up 8 shot glasses filled with tequila.. then passes G-man a salt shaker and tops them all with limes..* enjoy!! drinker

fanks wady~ I feel a xylophone tune a coming.

geppetto55's photo
Wed 02/06/13 11:39 PM
Lent~both of. ;)

geppetto55's photo
Wed 02/06/13 11:14 PM

ma bad.. slaphead didn't mean to step on yer joke.. ohwell
sowwy flowerforyou but if you like.. we can pretend I answered no and you can roll with it.. bigsmile :laughing:

Yes Zeester, It's my fun with smart Alec to break ice. A no answer gets a "how did so 'n so get a drink then?"
Sometimes a pal, but mostly a stranger..Dewey decimal once more~ mostly a hardened male that looks like he could use a laugh enni need bs input to shed the day's serving. After work stuff is great.

Thinks I like using twinkie more so. ~To be honest I half know one of yer patrons, enni was stirring a howdy as bookend to tipping me hat to your thread.

Well been watching my sodium of late. Is there a posibilly ta queer off an area for tequila shots? I likes the tossing salt over my shoulder, 'n creating animal likenesses with lime skins takes a steady paw~~well, I gave up pealing the lable from me brew, playing with matches since some damn chic wrote a song of. ;)

geppetto55's photo
Wed 02/06/13 11:09 AM

Hey y'all!! welcome to a sorta "home away from home"... it's a place you can just hang out, meet new friends and chat or..... WHATever.. as long as it's all GOOD fun!! Like any respectable establishment.. there has to be rules.. ohwell

RULES (posted outside the front door)
1. no guns allowed (must holster and check in to gain entry :o)
2. NO DRAMA.. sorry.. this is a DRAMA FREE zone folks.. gotta take it OUTside! :angry:
3. be Respectable to EVERYone at ALL time..
4. bring your best wit and imagination!bigsmile

we have a HUGE gothic style place with turrets and pool tables.. theres a juke box with EVERY tune you can imagine! it's a lil rustic but VERY homey! pull up a chair in front of the cozy hearth on cold winter nights or do laps in the indoor heated pool! we got it ALL!! hey.. even a velcro wall with bungie harnesses you can bounce and toss people at!! laugh

drinks are ALways free and you can even serve yerself!

so come on in.. kick back.. and enjoy an 'evening out' :wink:

Otay..tip toeing the line of drama~ well as a haunted house. I've to pretend to be scared whilst all around are having fun. Some as elude me, so I'll say hi.
tay~ I've a question~~Do you serve cream puffs here? (bang) ;)

actually we DO.. check the fridge :wink:
wait.. I ate the last one yesterday.. ma bad slaphead but there IS a couple of cream filled milles feuilles left over that may be a decent substitute bigsmile

welcome waving Geppetto.. flowerforyou

oh well, there goes my joke I tried to set up. Lol, howdy Zee.

geppetto55's photo
Wed 02/06/13 03:25 AM

Hey y'all!! welcome to a sorta "home away from home"... it's a place you can just hang out, meet new friends and chat or..... WHATever.. as long as it's all GOOD fun!! Like any respectable establishment.. there has to be rules.. ohwell

RULES (posted outside the front door)
1. no guns allowed (must holster and check in to gain entry :o)
2. NO DRAMA.. sorry.. this is a DRAMA FREE zone folks.. gotta take it OUTside! :angry:
3. be Respectable to EVERYone at ALL time..
4. bring your best wit and imagination!bigsmile

we have a HUGE gothic style place with turrets and pool tables.. theres a juke box with EVERY tune you can imagine! it's a lil rustic but VERY homey! pull up a chair in front of the cozy hearth on cold winter nights or do laps in the indoor heated pool! we got it ALL!! hey.. even a velcro wall with bungie harnesses you can bounce and toss people at!! laugh

drinks are ALways free and you can even serve yerself!

so come on in.. kick back.. and enjoy an 'evening out' :wink:
Otay..tip toeing the line of drama~ well as a haunted house. I've to pretend to be scared whilst all around are having fun. Some as elude me, so I'll say hi.
tay~ I've a question~~Do you serve cream puffs here? (bang) ;)

geppetto55's photo
Wed 02/06/13 03:07 AM
dem days when like a country tune, a whiff of Play Dough can still cure what ails...but wait, there's more. Get the sixer. (-:

geppetto55's photo
Wed 02/06/13 02:56 AM
that guy over there with the hardhat, boots 'n safety glasses.
lol, ain't I a stinka?

geppetto55's photo
Wed 02/06/13 02:53 AM

Does aggressive speak for both?
ummm, is this about sex or tug o war?
ok same, budi love a great gait. Lordy, same again...tossing a fris off to side purposely. ;)

geppetto55's photo
Tue 01/01/13 11:08 AM

if it's any consolation Geppetto.. :wink: I got what you said! :thumbsup:
laugh

Thanks MsZee
erm, geppetto gots allot of letters. My name is Brian...well it's spelled Brian, but pronounced Throatwoblermangrove. :-)

geppetto55's photo
Sun 12/30/12 06:26 PM
speaking fooks me up~ I should tend to that.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13