no photo
Mon 02/04/08 06:53 AM
im capricorm...tooo clam

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 06:49 AM
im from india//.....u lookk

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 12:02 PM

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how do you accidentally shave off your eyebrows noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway laugh laugh laugh laugh

Ohhh hope you did not do that get you and eyebrow pencil and draw them back onbigsmile laugh laugh laugh
take it intentionally!!!!!

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 12:01 PM

Yep. I did for a club I was going to. Part of the makeup i had to wear for shows. I dont do that anymore though =)

how does tht feel like???seeing thyself in mirror?

no photo
Sat 02/02/08 11:59 AM
jus curious to know, did anyone intentionally or accidentally shave off your eyebrows????

no photo
Mon 01/28/08 06:24 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 01/21/08 11:42 AM
gud ones...

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:07 AM

at the sight of him, she began to get nervous, knowing that if she wished to be with the man that she fell in love with, that her life was about to change. Taking a few minutes to think she delved deep into her heart, to think about the changes in her life that she was facing, and........

she talked to herself...i didnt had anyone who has shown me love nor even liked me...i am alone in this world and now i have someone who waists for me who comes to see me..i wud not miss this..as soon he approached she gav him a cute sexy smile and looked into his eyes...he understood that she accepted his inviation for love..he was fully prepared for the treat that night..he is dress up in a leatheer top and looking so rugged..she was indeed feeling yeah this is my MAN...he comes closer offers her his hand,,,she also holds his hand..and didnt say each other a word yet...they started moving on the road towards the beach...

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:32 AM
turn into a different one after 12:00pm...the girl finds this very thrilling...she has always had the ultimate crave for being loved by a vampire from her childhood..and she never told thid to anyone coz no one as people (her parents or her frens) wud ridicule her..she took the roses that night and left...next day she was in her best dress in black looking cool n sexy and skipped of the job that night and waited outside for that MAN of her dreams!!!!waited for 2 hrs and he's not yet come...suddenly she seems him coming..then...........

no photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:21 AM
and then susan keeps watching him who's that girl and hours pass by but the man still is alone with his roses..finally when the bar closes suddenly she sees that the man has left with the roses there on the table , she slowy moved towards it and sees a letter inside it...her heart begans to throb...she sees here n there and pics up the letter..to her surprise...in that letter..its written..

someone pls continue from here

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 11:40 AM
jaguar

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 11:39 AM
Indica

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 10:35 AM
po ra pentaga...noway drinker

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 10:34 AM
hi...welcome...:smile:

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:25 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh bigsmile laugh

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 02:11 PM
hindu

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 10:06 AM

A case of dildos,blanket, razor

oooh..interesting

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 10:04 AM
my girlfriend, a boat and a compass.:)) shall spend until v enjoy and then leave happily...

Previous 1 3 4 5