Community > Posts By > Shunka_Wakan

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Tue 02/19/08 01:05 PM

I just got some new wonderwoman underros ... Whoooot!!!!!! dance party at my house ..... drinker
i'm coming over to the party.

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Tue 02/19/08 12:59 PM
shunka wakan: caller of the spirits

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Tue 02/19/08 12:01 PM

********* high five, Pal
high five.

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Tue 02/19/08 12:01 PM

As in, within the next 20 minutes. I never did come across my contact which is unfortunate. I'm going to have to go get new ones, as soon as possible. Hah.

I hope everyone had a good day, and an excellent evening and I shall be on later tonight.

:heart:
sorry about that sweetie. hope you had a great day. i hope to catch you on. take care.flowerforyou

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Tue 02/19/08 11:58 AM

Aww shucks.. I'm just happy to be free!!!blushing
congratulations. i'm glad your happy.

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Tue 02/19/08 11:56 AM

blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing
flowerforyou happy

Hey Neighbor flowerforyou
Hey.

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Tue 02/19/08 11:55 AM

Does she have any medical conditions that might keep her from getting a massage ??

Rhon- you trying to get a tailspin going or what? Don't ask too many questions. Questions beget questions, then results in severe anxiety and the inability to decide dinner, type of toilet paper, if to wash hands in hot or cold water, no wait maybe purell.. wait did I actually touch anything....
lol. your great.

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Tue 02/19/08 11:52 AM

I am a massage therapist and come on this is some stupid penthouse forum thing .. No she will not see you naked .. now you will not see her naked .. you will be covered under a sheet .. and you may not even be in the same room.. grumble
thanks i like your attitude about this. i agree with you. and i think they are blowing it out of proportion.

They??? Dude, just one person.
sorry you wasn't included in that. i know it wasn't you.

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Tue 02/19/08 11:50 AM

I am a massage therapist and come on this is some stupid penthouse forum thing .. No she will not see you naked .. now you will not see her naked .. you will be covered under a sheet .. and you may not even be in the same room.. grumble
thanks i like your attitude about this. i agree with you. and i think they are blowing it out of proportion.

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Tue 02/19/08 11:48 AM

Hope you don't act as weird there as, on here or it will be a Hell date laugh laugh laugh

honestly, i don't see how i'm acting weird, just looking for some advice

Here is a novel idea.....

Call the place and ask them!!!!! We don't work there, how would we know??
As an aside... TMI about the nudity.

I have no idea what TMI is
it means to much information

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Tue 02/19/08 11:46 AM

blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing
flowerforyou happy

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Tue 02/19/08 11:38 AM

I can't quit eating soy ice cream sandwiches.sad They taste so good......devil
i have never eatin a soy ice cream sandwich. i will have to try that.

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Tue 02/19/08 11:34 AM
Good luck

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Tue 02/19/08 09:51 AM
Happy Birthday to them all.

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Tue 02/19/08 09:26 AM
i guess the same reason i wear a wedding band on my finger. so i don't have unwanted chicks hitting on me.

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Tue 02/19/08 09:05 AM
Hey. flirty

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Tue 02/19/08 08:26 AM

Do you think that people should use webcams to pre meet so to speak prior to meeting in person?? - nothing dirty just to see each other while you talk kind of thing...
I do... I always prefer if they have one. Then you know if that person has lied about their pic, or their pic is 10 years old lol
i agree with you.

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Tue 02/19/08 08:14 AM

huh
i know plenty of women that like to play the guitar. and one of them is my friend monosyllabic.

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Tue 02/19/08 08:12 AM
love the kitten.

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Tue 02/19/08 08:01 AM

Had A religous girl friend once that kept saying the lord's name........

It's the only time I do feel religious.:wink: laugh
so are you really always horny?

laugh laugh

Darlin, I have a beating heart.:wink:

But everything I say on here, most times is just all in fun.:smile:
that's what i figured. i still can't send you a message but i changed my settings so you could send me one.
haha I think he wants to have a romantic convo with you laugh
nope that isn't me i'm not really the type of person i am. i like to ask questions and learn from the answers. if i wanted romance i would go do it for real and not just talk romantic online.