Community > Posts By > Shunka_Wakan

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Fri 02/22/08 12:01 PM

no one ever bought me a car, or a house, or an education. So I know how tough it can be. I want to pass that same drive on to my daughter.

That's good. I was spoiled off my kiester growing up and I really wish I wasn't, but I've become so much more independent over the last couple of years and just pay for everything to prove to myself that I can rely on myself and not need anyone else to support me.

I have so much respect for everyone that grew up knowing the value of a dollar. I used to take so much for granted, but not anymore.
I think that is wonderful you have respect for those people. I have had some crappy times and grew up with my family barely being able to make it in life.

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Fri 02/22/08 09:48 AM

Do a YouTube search for Foster Brooks.

Juff Dunham is great too, but I think Foster Brooks was the funniest human ever.

Today's "comedy" - Dave Chappelle, Dana Cook(or is it Dane?), and the like don't even make me chuckle. Mostly they just annoy me.

it's Dane Cook

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Fri 02/22/08 09:10 AM

i have some great friends on here including shunkaflowerforyou
I love you to debbieflowerforyou

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:56 AM

I have a brand new friend I just started to talk to a few days ago and he lives right here in Kansas bigsmile
Hey i have a brand new friend i just started to talk to a few days ago and she also lives in Kansas.flowerforyou smooched lyl

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:55 AM

i have a lot of friends on here ,

heres to all my friends here i love ya all :heart: flowerforyou
We love you to coco!flowerforyou

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:52 AM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh my sweet friend,, The list is endless, the memories the moments in time that have built up into these
most precious friendships is amazing,,, Incredible to say the
least,,, (((( JSH ))))) is an extension of my family,, my home
my calm,, and where my heart has been blessed each day with
the love of my Friends I have made here,,,,

Endless,,, Priceless Friendships :heart:
I agree completely.

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:44 AM
Edited by Shunka_Wakan on Fri 02/22/08 08:45 AM

can't even count brother....I have been blessed with many great ones!!!!:smile: drinker drinker
Very true.But I still have a couple that i talk to more then the rest.

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Fri 02/22/08 08:41 AM
Who's your greatest friends on JSH?

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Thu 02/21/08 12:20 PM
It should be mutual.

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Thu 02/21/08 11:54 AM

byeeee:smile:
Hi debbie

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Thu 02/21/08 09:04 AM

aww man im bored out of my mind so i get on here for some fun
and now i want to go to sleep COME ON PEOPLE laugh
same here. snow4206

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Thu 02/21/08 09:01 AM
Hi Kansas. It's Wichita present and accounted for.

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Thu 02/21/08 08:45 AM
good luck.

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Thu 02/21/08 05:53 AM
Apocalypto

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Thu 02/21/08 04:22 AM
bye

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Thu 02/21/08 04:12 AM
Hope you get better soon.flowerforyou

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Thu 02/21/08 04:10 AM
Either pizza or nothing at all.

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Thu 02/21/08 02:38 AM
I send you my condolences. I am also going through grieving for a loved one. I will add your family and friends to our prayer chain.
Take Care.

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Thu 02/21/08 02:22 AM

Thank u so very much Gypsy41 for your honesty, it is very refreshing. I do think very highly of myself, i just dont think people take the time 2 see my attributes. I have often told myself that I am 2 nice, that people just see it and take advantage. I guess i need to start thinking more about myself and my feelings than others
I have had alot of people try to take advantage of me for my kindness, but I let them know it is not a weakness for me it is a choice and it is wrong to take advantage of someone who is only big hearted. You do need to learn when you are to nice or people will never stop trying to take advantage of you.
I hope i have helped you a little bit. I am a big hearted person but i do not show alot of people for the reasons of knowing that they just might try and take advantage of me. I have been screwed over and hurt alot before i learned to hide the true me from alot of people until i get to know them better. I still show my heart alot but it is hard for me to trust others now.
Take Care.

Shunka_Wakan's photo
Thu 02/21/08 02:15 AM
Alot of men just get confused and are not sure what they want so they just try to get away for awhile to let their mind from racing so fast. then when it slows back down they think long and hard and think they have figured out what they want. Then they make the choice to be with someone and are with them for a little while before they realize that they still don't know what they want. Either that or he is really a jackazz and don't have the balls to tell you straight up that he isn't really interested. and in his mind what he wont tell you is that he just wants some sex and that's all.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11