Community > Posts By > GizDrak

GizDrak's photo
Mon 01/07/08 04:10 PM
Ok I am going to try to help but there is limited information on your system. The Intel(R) Graphics Video is most likely your on-board video on your Motherboard, I am going to guess you bought a AGP or PCI-E video card. Before you can use your new video card you have to go in to the BIOs and turn off the on-board video card this will tell the motherboard to use the AGP or PCI-E video card you have installed in your computer.

After you have done that you should be able to plug your monitor in to the new video card and boot windows normally. Has soon has you get in to windows it should detect the new video card and try and install a driver for it. Most likely it will fail and ask you to install the driver download the newest driver off the vendors web site for the card you bought and run the install. After that it should be working and you can go back to your WoW life!

If you can tell me what model Computer you have I should be able to help you with the BIOs part.

GizDrak's photo
Mon 01/07/08 04:02 PM
Not legally.

I would recommend openoffice works just has well if not better sometimes. http://www.openoffice.org/

GizDrak's photo
Mon 01/07/08 10:32 AM

I just got a MP3 player, so how do I know it's charge or when it's done. Since the battery died out on me the other day. ??

I have it pluged into the the USB cable on my pc since I was told that is how you charge it, but I'm just unsure how long it takes for it to charge is all.

Most MP3 players will be fully charged after 2-4 hours mattering on the type of MP3 Player the best way to check is to just unplug it and turn it on and see what the it is showing for a charge.

GizDrak's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:51 AM
Well I am glad no one really needs help that is a good thing laugh

GizDrak's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:47 AM
Hey Welcome to the site.

Well we can be way cuter...

GizDrak's photo
Sun 01/06/08 05:21 PM
I guess I am young my favorite band of all time so far lol is sevendust

GizDrak's photo
Sun 01/06/08 04:42 PM
Hey and welcome.

GizDrak's photo
Sun 01/06/08 04:16 PM

there was a serial killer here last week that said that exact same thing............

huh... I do not remember being here last week...

GizDrak's photo
Sun 01/06/08 03:52 PM

Thanks guys, I'll give them a try.

I would also recommand Auslogics Registry Defrag I have used it a couple of time to remove crap from the registry. http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/registry-defrag

GizDrak's photo
Sun 01/06/08 03:47 PM
Edited by GizDrak on Sun 01/06/08 03:49 PM
kayak69: Matters on what you need to repair.

http://www.resplendence.com/registrar

Is a good little registry program that can do some clean up and help you manage the registry.

Edit: and has brian325 has pointed out cccleaner is a great little application I would not call it a repair tool. but it does a great job of cleaning up junk.

GizDrak's photo
Sun 01/06/08 03:44 PM
dcrdnk: you would not be the first one out there but there always someone out there like me to help you guys out :tongue:

GizDrak's photo
Sun 01/06/08 03:43 PM
JoeKur: LoL I always regret it but it is something I am good at lol.

I have a couple of them shirts already people keep buying them for me LMAO

GizDrak's photo
Sun 01/06/08 03:42 PM
Brian325: Everyone in the world I think gets Penis enlargement e-mails. A good junk filter in your e-mail will filter most of them out.

Has for you needing penis enlargement that is totally up to you and your small penis.

GizDrak's photo
Sun 01/06/08 03:37 PM
Hey all I am new to JSH and thought I would offer one of the thing I am good at computer help! So if you have a computer question just drop a post here and I will do my best to solve it glasses

GizDrak's photo
Sun 01/06/08 02:14 PM
Welcome man!

GizDrak's photo
Sun 01/06/08 02:07 PM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome happy

GizDrak's photo
Sun 01/06/08 01:53 PM
How is everyone doing?

I came to this site looking to make friends and maybe more. a lot is going on in my life right now and I needed a change.

So I hope to meet a lot of fun people here thanks for reading my little hello!! glasses

1 2 4 Next