Community > Posts By > GizDrak

GizDrak's photo
Tue 08/19/08 11:52 AM
I lost 70 pounds now I am trying to put weight on....

GizDrak's photo
Tue 08/19/08 06:32 AM

If the four girls don't work out, I got a daughter I'll introduce you too! :wink:
Nan glasses

LoL we will just have to wait and see... to many options...

GizDrak's photo
Mon 08/18/08 09:50 PM
Heh I give up sending you all money one by one will take forever....

Throws the money up in the air and walks off...

GizDrak's photo
Mon 08/18/08 08:48 PM
Now now... who should I send the money to first.....

GizDrak's photo
Mon 08/18/08 08:34 PM
Dear, Mingle2 Friends!

I wrote here the other day saying I was at a loss to why I could not seem to find a women! and you all gave so many good comments and advice!

I just wanted to let you know some how between then and now! I have been talking to four girls all who want me and now I have a new problem of choosing! but I like that problem a lot more then the old problem!

Thank you all for all your advice! I just need a good kick in the butt I guess!

GizDrak's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:56 PM
Did someone call?

GizDrak's photo
Sat 08/16/08 10:18 AM
Thanks for all the great comments everyone!

And thanks PacificStar48 for the long detailed overview I think I will try a couple of new things and see how it goes with out changes who I am! thank you all!!

GizDrak's photo
Fri 08/15/08 08:42 PM
Heh he is a funny man...

GizDrak's photo
Fri 08/15/08 08:41 PM
I do not drink but I will hook up to drive you all home. so you can all drink has much as you want :-)

GizDrak's photo
Fri 08/15/08 08:30 PM

Again, you don't want to change who you are, just how you come off. Just do nice thing enough so they can appreciate it, but not expect it all of the time. Know how to balance being close and giving them space. This is all after the fact though.

Right now you just want to give the impression of a confident guy that wants to mingle.

I get what your saying. and will give it a shot thanks for the advice.

GizDrak's photo
Fri 08/15/08 08:16 PM

You seem like a decent guy, I dont know what the problem is, but again I am not seeing the situation first hand. Don't be too nice, at least not at the beginning. Women may take it as you are desperate for them to like you. You need to give the impression that you might like them, but wouldnt mind not having them. If they turn act like its no big deal. If they laugh turn it on them. You could say something like "I thought you could have used a little company, guess I was wrong, o well my time is best spent else where anyway." If they are really mean about it then find something they might be insecure about and bust their balls over it. Ex, say they laugh and are mean about it "Yea your right, it is pretty funny, I mean I never ask out girls with thunder thighs, man what was I thinking" Either way, you come off like you don't care, you save face, you get the last laugh, and your seeming confidence may impress a friend she is with.

Just some food for thought.

I never really tired that before. I always believed in being honest. but I see what your saying maybe I will try it what can it hurt I am not getting anywhere with what I am doing now?

GizDrak's photo
Fri 08/15/08 07:48 PM

id say stop asking so many questions and show some confidence alot of women find confidence sexy,youve already got alot going for you dont be afraid to flaunt it.

I used to not be very confident but I have tired hard over the last year to be more confident and I am now but it just does not seem to be enough.

GizDrak's photo
Fri 08/15/08 07:39 PM
I am at a loss in my life right now.. I want to find someone special to be with but it seems like, no one wants me or even wants to chat with me it is weird.. I do not think I am a bad looking guy is it my looks that are stopping women from even taking me up on my offer for a date? or just chatting?

Is it because I am totally honest all the time. Are women scared of honest guys? I guess I could be to nice I try to hard to be nice sometimes.... I will get doors for people I will thank everyone if they do something for me or others. But I can not seem to attract a women....

I guess I am not the most active of people but I enjoy my life for the most part I just wish I had someone to share it with.

I have gone up and asked women out and half the time they laugh at me.. like I am some fool or something.... I do not mind being turned down but why do they laugh at me.... I do not use bad pick up lines or anything I normally just walk up and introduce myself.

I just do not know what I am doing wrong... Is it wrong to be myself... maybe I should change somehow I just do not know....

I love being in relationships I am not a huge fan of dating but when I can not even get a date it gets some what depressing.

I work hard and have money... I take care of myself I am in good health.. good car... clean cut most of the time.. maybe it is the way I dress I should buy new cloths maybe?

I just do not know what to do... so I ask for some advice here what should I do?

GizDrak's photo
Fri 08/08/08 11:59 AM
Edited by GizDrak on Fri 08/08/08 12:01 PM
Well if we are speaking about society in general. Then it is simple the media projects a image in to the brains of men and women, of hot people, or what they think hot should be. So men and women start to except that when they are looking for someone even if they are not the perfect image them self's.

So in the end the media plagues are minds with images of hotter and hotter people and we want to see more and more. But the sad thing is there is nothing wrong with the so called average people all around us.

Now My personal view on the matter. I look for personally first and for most in a mate. Looks are also important but I do not care that much about weight in the end. Now how there face looks on the other end is very important to me. But that is just how I am!

GizDrak's photo
Fri 08/01/08 09:20 AM
Edited by GizDrak on Fri 08/01/08 09:20 AM
Find out what sound card you have uninstall the driver for it. go download the newest drivers for it and install them.

if you need step by step for any of that let me know

GizDrak's photo
Fri 08/01/08 09:12 AM

I love the Oklahoma’s outdoors. We have rivers, mountains, lakes, forest, desert... you name it we have it. I also like the weather, how many other states can you have snow on Christmas Eve and a 70 degree Christmas day.

True.. True!

GizDrak's photo
Fri 08/01/08 09:10 AM
Can you type in the exact error I will check on it for you.

GizDrak's photo
Fri 08/01/08 08:17 AM
Something may have gotten corrupt first thing I would try. Is downloading and reinstalling Media Player.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/AllDownloads.aspx

If that does not work come back and let us know

GizDrak's photo
Fri 08/01/08 08:15 AM

if hard to find a good woman here

Yes it can be... But what do you love about Oklahoma? Who knows what you love a good woman may love too and you will get a hoop up!

GizDrak's photo
Fri 07/25/08 07:57 AM
I have to agree with you cindacollins. I grew up in the Air Force so I got to live many places. But Oklahoma has been the one that has felt most like home, I do not see myself leaving here anytime soon if ever!

And I also agree that the economy in oklahoma has not taken a big hit yet and I hope it will not!

Previous 1 3 4