Community > Posts By > jrt210369

jrt210369's photo
Fri 08/29/14 10:20 AM
For someone intelligent enough to use a term like atavistic, you certainly have a way of making someone feeling negative?

jrt210369's photo
Fri 08/29/14 10:10 AM
It is interesting to note the different kind of replies you get from people who have a profile picture and those that choose to not to show what they look like?

I find both to be interesting...but has obviously raised the question about intentions? For me, at least I am looking for a life partner and am just as happy to do that on-line as I am in my local bar but I appreciate that others may be looking for something different?

jrt210369's photo
Fri 08/29/14 09:05 AM
Picture yourself walking into a busy bar or a club. Would everybody scan the joint for potential matches instantly...or take a little time to 'work' the room?

Once you had identified potential match(s) do you rush in, do you watch and learn or watch for signs and then either act on them or go home alone again because you weren't sure if he or she was actually into you or just thinking why is he/she keep on staring at me?

I am of course making the assumption that you are single in this context, but then 'they' may or may not be...how can you tell without asking or spotting an obvious ring?

Personally I have been pleasantly surprised a couple of times I have acted on intuition or impulse and obviously got the signs right.... but equally I have been put down as many times!

jrt210369's photo
Fri 08/29/14 08:42 AM
I have another suggestion and don't know the emoticom to go with it?

Use your brain and some initiative along with your gut feeling (ESP) and be genuine and choose just one person to go for at a time as it's obvious if you are checking everything out that moves with a pulse!

jrt210369's photo
Thu 08/28/14 07:51 AM
Hiya

I imagine that you are right and that I will have to widen my search, but for starters I know what my type is...maybe that is unusual for a bloke but am just being honest that I am in particular attracted to Indian/ME/Asian ladies. That is not to say that I am looking for a teenage internet bride, far from it otherwise I would know where to look for this! It's just I have travelled the world and know what pushes my buttons!

shades

jrt210369's photo
Thu 08/28/14 07:27 AM
You may be right but I am not desperate so just going slowly at the moment to try and understand what's what, if that makes sense?

I had imagined that I would possibly get lots of overseas responses and then I can filter these out straight away so that we are not wasting anyone's time

Did not mean to offend but think by the tone of your retort that you were just being playful anyways?

ttfn Jonathan

jrt210369's photo
Tue 08/26/14 11:57 AM
To be more specific....would love to meet Indian, Asian or similar with inner and outer beauty, simples really but needs to be local-ish?

1 2 4 Next