Community > Posts By > jrt210369

jrt210369's photo
Tue 11/04/14 12:20 PM

tongue2 You can make women more comfortable by NOT jumping their bones as soon as they get there lol

how about when the door actually closes...is that still too soon?

jrt210369's photo
Thu 10/30/14 06:16 AM
Sorry but I am and always will be a 'cat' type and although prone to Mesiah complex, trying hard not 2

jrt210369's photo
Fri 10/24/14 02:07 PM
How come I don't remember a thing about last night? secondly, why doesn't my hot neighbour knock on my door??

jrt210369's photo
Fri 10/24/14 01:28 PM
Just had their soul turn to 'on fire' setting? and very confused???

jrt210369's photo
Fri 10/24/14 01:14 PM
How would you escape if this was your life?

jrt210369's photo
Tue 09/30/14 02:13 PM

im care how man make me happy firstlaugh

A good man will always try and make a woman happy before themselves, when we cherish something...we put their feelings first x

jrt210369's photo
Tue 09/30/14 03:54 AM

For older women to date younger guys and vice versa? I'm not sure I would have anything to talk about with a girl in say her twenties or am I missing the point entirely and its not about the 'talking'

It's natural to date a "person" you are attracted to, not an "age"....

I always listen to Leigh...she speaks sense!! I believe she is The Love Guru in disguise?

The reason I asked this question is recently a very hot 26 year old came on to me and I was pretty scared and flattered and figured there was something wrong with the situation rather than just think wow, WTF

jrt210369's photo
Tue 09/30/14 03:26 AM
Thanks guys....you are right, you have to want it very bad to do it!! But believe me, you smell better, taste better, your fitter and your skin improves, you may put a little weight on but no need for expensive gyms, just google your way to some good health and fitness advice, everything from diet to exercise routines!

Something that took me a little bit by surprise was the affect on virility and libido xx

jrt210369's photo
Mon 09/29/14 03:04 PM
For older women to date younger guys and vice versa? I'm not sure I would have anything to talk about with a girl in say her twenties or am I missing the point entirely and its not about the 'talking'

jrt210369's photo
Mon 09/29/14 02:51 PM
Have managed very nearly four months thanks to e-cigs! Feel monumentally better and am starting running again this week after many years off! I think if I can get my **** together at 45 then anyone can do it...there are so many positives its just ridiculous

jrt210369's photo
Mon 09/29/14 02:44 PM
I saw Vicky Christina Barcelona the other week....not new but very good and quite sexy

jrt210369's photo
Mon 09/29/14 02:40 PM
two songs spring to mind!

Take another little piece of my heart..../Dusty or Aretha or Kelis; caught out there! or even Try a little tenderness is always nice

jrt210369's photo
Mon 09/29/14 02:33 PM
I don't think it necessarily needs to be a slow one? For some reason Rhianna and rude boy gets me very in the mood at the moment!

jrt210369's photo
Mon 09/29/14 02:28 PM

Ok.. I'm game.. but first I have a few conditions...ok..#1.. you must keep me in the fashion I have become accustomed to...
#2... I don't cook or clean.... you will need to hire somebody for that..
#3... I want one and a half months overseas vacation... per year..
#4.. no children.. new children..
#5... I get my own bedroom... with a private entrance... to the outside...no. don't ask...
#6... sex twice a month... not negotiable.....
#7..... my allowance.. will be based upon.... my performance.. twice a month.... but I have a basa.. allowance. at 3,500.00... non negotiable.....
.#8.. a separate allowance for clothing..1500.00... per month..
. non negotiable...
#9... 2 weeks... paid vacation alone..
.. to someplace tropical...
..#10.... we both eat healthy foods..
. and workout at the gym.. 4 times a week...ok.....
..#11..... I reserve the right to amend.
. and add two... my conditions..
.. just let me know if this is satisfactory to you.... and we can begin .. they getting to know each other process...ok... looking forward... to spending a .. internity.. with you...

laughing.. No.1 you are so needy... I think princess better find a job :-)

Is princess No1 in this situation?

jrt210369's photo
Mon 09/29/14 12:34 PM
Personally I like a woman who can stimulate my brain and has a dirty mind and likes to combine the two at regular intervals. Body and face will change over time yet the heart and mind will forever stay young me thinks?

jrt210369's photo
Mon 09/29/14 12:26 PM
Maybe we all go to a date with a list of 'deal breakers'....is it better to get them out straight away and joke about them or spend time working out that you completely missed?

jrt210369's photo
Mon 09/29/14 12:09 PM
I think the way we interpret 'chivalry' is a generation thing, ask a 65 year old to define how this looks and feels and then ask a 19 year old ?

At the end of the day though, I have to agree that in life we pretty much get what we deserve and a lot of us will find our mirror image?

jrt210369's photo
Sat 09/27/14 01:41 PM

honestly I wish I could tell you some magic trick, but gals are all different.

just cuz i act like a know-it-all doesnt mean I actually know it all.:tongue:

I see...so we are both ****wits scratching in the dark and making guesses and getting it probably mostly wrong, most of the time?? I'll tell you...if you tell me xx
We're just all people and not programs

Are you stuck in the Matrix or something?

jrt210369's photo
Sat 09/27/14 01:15 PM

honestly I wish I could tell you some magic trick, but gals are all different.

just cuz i act like a know-it-all doesnt mean I actually know it all.:tongue:

I see...so we are both ****wits scratching in the dark and making guesses and getting it probably mostly wrong, most of the time?? I'll tell you...if you tell me xx

jrt210369's photo
Sat 09/27/14 12:25 PM

In general men still want to do the hunting and conquering. Quite often if you ignore these things, the relationship will go awry at some point.
Been there myself, a male mate told me the same thing, and read it properly explained in a book on psychology & relationships.

So based on all that, I will not chase after a bloke anymore, I want to be properly wooed. Of course I will give signals that I like him, but he's gotta make the first move.

And yes, has an awful lot to do with masculine and feminine energy.

I think my most obvious observation then is that sometimes subtlety is good but as someone said, things are a changing and guys are less and less inclined towards always making the first move because of the way some girls reject them! It seems that neither sex is doing the other any favours in this department?
what youre saying is these men are diminishing use of masculine energy which means the woman they are interested in will be forced to use masculine energy to get together. These men just better be happy with the gal using it. If not, and they want to attract feminine energy, gonna have to suck it up and bring the masculine back.

Personally, Im not comfortable using masculine energy in a relationship. That means I will only be interested in the men who are comfortable using it. Not to say I never use masculine energy, just that I want a man who likes to use his own more.

...and its not about the first move. As another said, feminine energy is just a more subtle 'move'.

I take on board what you are saying, madam butterfly x Please give up some of your subtle tactics so that I might actually have a chance out there some time cos all I get is looks, plenty of them but as was discussing with a mate...I can't seem to understand whether they are a 'what you waiting for?' or piss off granddad?

Previous 1 3 4