Community > Posts By > Starry_Sky

Starry_Sky's photo
Mon 06/04/12 05:26 PM
I think they visited Florida first. They saw all the turn signals that were on there constantly, from one destination to the next, and thought they may arouse suspicion if they had no constant, bright blinking lights in their own vehicles.

Starry_Sky's photo
Sun 06/03/12 12:22 PM

eclectic

Starry_Sky's photo
Fri 06/01/12 10:21 AM
Will there be any hidden claws-es?

Starry_Sky's photo
Sun 05/27/12 06:54 PM
thinking I love cool summer evenings, watching the birds grab their last bite of food from the feeder for the day, their last drink from the fountain. I love watching as the blue sky greys and the fireflies begin their dance.

Starry_Sky's photo
Sun 05/27/12 10:03 AM
They were most likely a Briton or a Gual, and in those ancient times, they usually had to break the ice
to get to the water
especially in the winter. Do you think the heat of the whiskey helped?

Starry_Sky's photo
Sun 05/27/12 09:17 AM

im not right for anyone

Maybe I'm just "not quite right".!!

Starry_Sky's photo
Sun 05/27/12 09:03 AM
Your profile seems pretty honest. I would suggest grabbing a friend and having them take pictures of you doing something you're interested in, and smiling! I would do away with the 1st sentence of your profile.

Starry_Sky's photo
Sun 05/27/12 08:49 AM

Okay, added more pictures. Which ones work?
And thanks for all the responses so far!

Most of your photos are excellent. I love the thoughtful, mysterious, retro feel of your feature picture most of all! I personally would do away with the long shot of the airplane and just leave the close-up. You can still tell you're in a plane, and it's a better frame.
I also loved your profile. It seemed "real", as though you're a talented, active, caring person. If you're wanting to come across as more confident, I would do away with the first two sentences.

Starry_Sky's photo
Sat 05/26/12 08:35 PM
47, gave up on approval, will settle for tolerate

With that in mind, do you think I could get my bank to tolerate a loan?

Starry_Sky's photo
Sat 05/26/12 03:30 PM
I like what you say in your profile. I would add more information on interests and likes, and for a main picture, get one without such strong back lighting that is of excellent quality and clear. You have a very nice smile. Good luck!

Starry_Sky's photo
Sat 05/26/12 03:23 PM
Any ideas on how to improve my profile?

Starry_Sky's photo
Sat 05/26/12 03:05 PM
Edited by Starry_Sky on Sat 05/26/12 03:09 PM
present: All Things SCUBA: Berger

recents:
The Black Banners: Ali Hussein
The Navy SEALS; an Early History

Starry_Sky's photo
Sat 05/26/12 01:44 PM
I used to read every profile, in depth, and with great consideration, then write specialized e-mails to that person if I were interested. After 1000s of messages going nowhere, I now look at the picture more than anything else, and leave it to the other person to contact me, outside of a wink or a blowing a kiss. I'm frustrated by the number of unspoken rejections or lost messages this indicates! I only recently joined this site, and am hoping for better luck than I've had in the past.
I will admit, there are certain physical attributes that I know I am attracted to, so sometimes I screen in advance for those. Mostly, I am looking for someone caring, intelligent, adventurous, active ~ and I can tell at least two of those a lot of times by just flipping through the pictures!
I like the sponteneity of phone calls to get to better know if there is a chemistry involved, and for things that clue the presence or absence of compatability.

Starry_Sky's photo
Sat 05/19/12 08:36 PM
So, here I was, 100 miles away from Sir _____, with no modern means of communication. I had to tell him that I would, indeed, enjoy meeting him for dinner following his jousting session with the Prince of Pompous. I could have rigged up a couple of tin cans with a string, and had one passed from hand to hand until it reached my former love, but then I thought, "Really?? If I do that I may as well use the Postal Service." They would take only slightly longer to deliver, if I chose Express Mail Guaranteed. Yes, my options were limited, so I decided to use the ancient art of smoke signalling. However, as I was building the fire, the tail of my long princess gown caught the flames! I fanned it frantically about, trying to quench the inferno at my hemline. I finally succeeded. In the process, I inadvertantly signalled for 20 pepperoni pizzas from the local Hut! It's amazing how many people know smoke signals these days. Anyways, my maid-in-waiting, Zaida, was able to salvage the dress. It is now a mini-skirt, and I must say, I look fabulous in it. I was able to unload the pizzas at a Frat party, and even made a healthy profit, due to the impaired mathematical skills of intoxicated 20-somethings. I donated it to charity, of course. Long story short, I missed my knight in shining Amore. Are you next?
(For those of you who are not Italian or Sinatra fans, Amore is Italian for love) ~Sky