Community > Posts By > Grazzie81

Grazzie81's photo
Wed 05/27/20 06:35 AM

Saan mo gusto pumunta after this lockdown?

After this lockdown i wanna go home yeahhh
sasakay ako ng barko 21 to 23 oras na pag lalayag
para maka langhap ng fresh air over the ocean.
Sinong gustong sumama? laugh
Ikaw saan ka pupunta?

Grazzie81's photo
Wed 05/13/20 08:28 AM

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Crystal.

Have an awesome day flowers

Thank you, Delightful!!

Happy Happy Birthday!

Grazzie81's photo
Fri 05/01/20 08:53 AM

A man that has his shirt on for starters !:grin:

The same Thoughts!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: laugh

Grazzie81's photo
Sat 04/25/20 09:19 AM

My eldest brother is 65, has many health problems including Coeliac's disease and is stranded on the Canaries, rapidly running out of food and his many medications and he has "flu". I'm not sure that he's going to make it back alive.

I'm sorry to hear that Seamus. I hope all is well with your brother. I myself been stuck too in Manila since lockdown starrted here in the Philippines. Theres no possible way to go back home in my home province. So if this coronavirus over i'm gonna be take ferry back home and sailed 22 hours or more over the ocean to take away all the stress, the hard days during lockdown and home quarantine.Stay safe everyone !

Grazzie81's photo
Fri 04/24/20 08:01 AM

How about men approach women like this?... Hey pretty do you like *****? is that appropriate interview or not? laugh laugh laugh

No "man" does that, only children pretending to be men. :smile:

Ahh OK, Thanks! Nice to Know:thumbsup: :thumbsup: happy happy:angel:

Grazzie81's photo
Thu 04/23/20 09:20 AM

...but it seems to me that men and women react to messages about potential dating in two different ways.

Men approach them like a job interview: Does the applicant fit the needs of the company?

Women approach them like a granting agency: What can I find wrong with the applicant so I can remove them for the process?

Thoughts?

How about men approach women like this?... Hey pretty do you like *****? is that appropriate interview or not? laugh laugh laugh

Grazzie81's photo
Tue 04/21/20 07:41 PM
Edited by Grazzie81 on Tue 04/21/20 08:27 PM
I am Ssb looking for my other half
Hit me up if your interested:smile: love :angel: laugh laugh laugh

But off course you must match the following criterias..
1_, 2._ 3. _ 4._ 5_ 6_ 7 _....etc haha

Grazzie81's photo
Tue 04/21/20 10:59 AM
I stopped in here by mistake, looking ingredients for chicken adobo laugh laugh rofl

Grazzie81's photo
Mon 04/20/20 08:18 AM
Edited by Grazzie81 on Mon 04/20/20 08:20 AM
Looking someone whom i can give a head aches.:heart: :heart: laugh laugh laugh laugh

#staysafe
#stay at home
#save lives