Community > Posts By > jlsoftball

jlsoftball's photo
Fri 04/24/09 12:24 PM
Redwings are awesome! hope they win again this year!

jlsoftball's photo
Mon 05/05/08 07:21 PM
I have no idea why he did it. but I can't message him or anything to ask him about it b/c I have to be at least 25 yrs old. and I'm only 23....

jlsoftball's photo
Mon 05/05/08 07:17 PM
Edited by jlsoftball on Mon 05/05/08 07:18 PM
MINE:

My name is Lindsay. I am fun to be around. I have been told I am a funny person. I have a big heart and I am a caring person. I am very laid back and I am just trying to enjoy life. I am pursuing a Bachelor's degree in criminal justice. I want to be a crime scene investigator. I am outgoing but also a little shy as well. I am always excited to meet new people. I am deciding on whether I want to move to Indy or not. Right now I am leaning more towards yes. I need a new start and I think Indy would be the best place for me. don't be afraid to message me. If you wanna know more about me just ask :)

HIS:
My name is Meki. I am fun to be around. I have been told I am a funny person. I have a big heart and I am a caring person. I am very laid back and I am just trying to enjoy life. I am outgoing but also a little shy as well. I am always excited to meet new people. I am deciding on whether I want to move to Indy or not. Right now I am leaning more towards yes. I need a new start and I think Indy would be the best place for me. don't be afraid to message me. If you wanna know more about me just ask :) Enoy

This is just so you can actually see it =) I think it is absolutely hilarious

jlsoftball's photo
Mon 05/05/08 07:12 PM
soooo I was looking through the place where you can view people who have viewed your profile and I noticed this one guy's about me section seemed familiar. so I read on. come to find out he pretty much copied and pasted my about me section and made it into his. he lives in a complete different country and my part where I was saying that I was deciding whether or not I wanted to move to Indy or not is in there. that is how I realized it was mine. sooooo back to my title....WHO DOES THIS??????

laugh laugh grumble grumble

jlsoftball's photo
Wed 03/12/08 08:40 AM
I know you are already setting it up on facebook, but I like myspace more to be honest. he can change the layout on his profile to things he is into and it is a lot more simpler to understand than facebook. I have both and myspace is better in my opinion. But I think as long as you take precautions (setting up to where it is private for example) your son should be fine on either site. :smile: good luck.

jlsoftball's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:17 AM
one thing that I would say defines a loser is someone who doesn't say what they really feel. They just lie to your face and then tell other people around you the complete opposite. I hate it when guys do that

jlsoftball's photo
Fri 03/07/08 10:20 AM
Hardee's thickburger and curly fries with a Dr. Pepper. yummy :smile:

jlsoftball's photo
Thu 03/06/08 10:38 AM
flowerforyou

jlsoftball's photo
Mon 03/03/08 12:33 PM
Edited by jlsoftball on Mon 03/03/08 12:34 PM
that sux. we are starting a team at school which is awesome b/c I didn't think that I would be able to be on a team for spring.

I don't live in AZ tho....sorry

jlsoftball's photo
Fri 02/22/08 12:52 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

jlsoftball's photo
Thu 02/21/08 10:49 AM
hippie with no hair....?? haha

jlsoftball's photo
Thu 02/21/08 10:35 AM

she is looking at something that she doesn't know if she should be looking at it b/c it's not a very pleasent sight?
she's really not sure about being kissed by a chick

that's hot bigsmile bigsmile

that's me and my sister....we were joking around with the camera and took some funny pictures...LOL

jlsoftball's photo
Thu 02/21/08 10:32 AM
Edited by jlsoftball on Thu 02/21/08 10:33 AM
she is looking at something that she doesn't know if she should be looking at it b/c it's not a very pleasent sight?

this was for barbie....for the person above me....

she looks mischievious with the camera

jlsoftball's photo
Mon 01/28/08 05:07 PM
just say you don't feel like drinking or that you have to study for a test/have an early class and don't wanna be hung over. or if ppl are going to judge you just for not drinking then those ppl really aren't your friends. I think you should find yourself some new friends if your current ones are treating you like this. true friends don't judge or give you **** b/c you won't have a drink or two. hope everything works out for you :smile:

Linz

jlsoftball's photo
Fri 01/25/08 10:31 AM
wish that is the way life really was. It would be nice. LOL. but unfortunately it's not. grumble

jlsoftball's photo
Thu 01/24/08 07:57 AM

good photos :wink: your a pretty girl.happy

thanx bigsmile

jlsoftball's photo
Thu 01/24/08 06:30 AM
I put some new pictures in my profile. If you want to...look at them and tell me what you think bigsmile the ones I uploaded are the ones after the "saying" pic.

Thanx
Linz

jlsoftball's photo
Wed 01/23/08 02:30 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh This is why waxing should be illegal!!! HAHA

jlsoftball's photo
Wed 01/23/08 02:11 PM
wow that fits me to a T! my birthday is Feb. 19....look it up if ya want laugh bigsmile

jlsoftball's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:07 AM
you're welcome bigsmile

Previous 1