Community > Posts By > YourLove1

YourLove1's photo
Tue 09/02/08 09:25 AM

a good remedy for insomnia been up a solid 38 hours
just pet your weiner and you'll be alright laugh laugh laugh laugh

YourLove1's photo
Tue 09/02/08 09:23 AM
i've had a dream afew times of me watching myself sleep , and ( the me thats sleeping ) is also watching me sleep ..

YourLove1's photo
Mon 09/01/08 06:17 PM
at least you're some thing . i have'nt figured out what , but you are some thing ...bigsmile

YourLove1's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:23 PM
i never pay ... women pay me for my weiner bigsmile bigsmile

<-------------bigsmile

YourLove1's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:20 PM

I have a friend who is going to sleep with her friend for $225....I think its wrong but understand where she is comming from. She needs the money for bills an what not.. what do you think??huh
Tell her no checks bigsmile

YourLove1's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:19 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

YourLove1's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:15 PM

then whats the point of living if the two cant interact?
your body is of the earth and your soul is of God . when you die , your soul is still alive ...

why ould god give a soul a body that couldnt function, couldnt even do anything?
if the mind ws unaware of the world, what would be the point in staying in it?
God has nothing to do with your body , he only has control over your soul .

then why would it matter if you killed yourself?
cause is wrong to do harm to your body, God says its a sin to harm your body cause your body is the temple of heaven ..

so it doesnt matter how much you hurt as long as youre not the one causing pain....that doesnt make anysense.
ya , cause our bodies are only human , but our soul is'nt . so our bodies will become weak and sick in time . But our soul remains the same ..

but what if the soul suffers? what ifthe soul has too much pain? it didnt choose that pain to be inflicted on it, so why cant it stop it?

your soul is never in pain ... your soul will only suffer pain when you stand before God and he says you're going too Hell ......

i dont thinks that true. unless your saying that the soul cant feel joy on an everyday basis. the soul feels, and it feels all things. how can it not suffer?if it can love..then it can hurt
its a different kind of hurt and joy . cause "GOD" controls your soul -- "YOU" control your body .....

doesnt make sense.

I don't think yourlove1 knows what he is talking about. I don't agree with anything he has said here. Its just his opinion and you are right, it doesnt make any sense.
so you're saying God don't control your soul ?noway noway noway noway

YourLove1's photo
Thu 08/28/08 12:32 AM

laugh laugh laugh
bigsmile

YourLove1's photo
Thu 08/28/08 12:30 AM
Ain't that a nice looking weiner ? bigsmile blushing

<----------------

YourLove1's photo
Thu 08/28/08 12:19 AM

your body is of the earth and your soul is of God . when you die , your soul is still alive ...

why ould god give a soul a body that couldnt function, couldnt even do anything?

cause is wrong to do harm to your body, God says its a sin to harm your body cause your body is the temple of heaven ..

so it doesnt matter how much you hurt as long as youre not the one causing pain....that doesnt make anysense.
ya , cause our bodies are only human , but our soul is'nt . so our bodies will become weak and sick in time . But our soul remains the same ..

but what if the soul suffers? what ifthe soul has too much pain? it didnt choose that pain to be inflicted on it, so why cant it stop it?

your soul is never in pain ... your soul will only suffer pain when you stand before God and he says you're going too Hell ......

i dont thinks that true. unless your saying that the soul cant feel joy on an everyday basis. the soul feels, and it feels all things. how can it not suffer?if it can love..then it can hurt
its a different kind of hurt and joy . cause "GOD" controls your soul -- "YOU" control your body .....

doesnt make sense.
There's 2 kinds ,,, there's hurt, pain and joy of the MIND and then there's hurt, pain an joy of the soul which come's from God ...

YourLove1's photo
Thu 08/28/08 12:13 AM

and glide down stairs, why don't they fall through the floor?
cause they'd step on my weiner :banana: :banana: :banana:

YourLove1's photo
Thu 08/28/08 12:09 AM

YourLove1's photo
Thu 08/28/08 12:04 AM

YourLove1's photo
Wed 08/27/08 11:59 PM

YourLove1's photo
Wed 08/27/08 11:56 PM

boo//bad topics babe!
rant frown

YourLove1's photo
Wed 08/27/08 11:54 PM

YourLove1's photo
Wed 08/27/08 11:50 PM

YourLove1's photo
Wed 08/27/08 11:45 PM

YourLove1's photo
Wed 08/27/08 11:43 PM
the soul has nothing to do with the body

YourLove1's photo
Wed 08/27/08 11:40 PM
They want a guy with a good weiner :banana: :banana: :banana:

<----------

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25