Community > Posts By > Farrukie

Farrukie's photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:37 PM

Ladies and gents, that was a blast... I'll be back tomorrow... I have to go...

Same here had a sick laugh with you guyz

Respect

Big up 2 all off you

Farrukie's photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:32 PM
**** man got bad news for you man. My mums outta the country you must of been to drunk to realise it was your own mother man.

**** U SIK INCEST FUKER

oh wait u were gay werent you? whats going to happen to you'r soul mate Robbie

Oh dang!! That wasn't your girl? Musta been your mom... Dude she is HOT!! I'll be by tomorrow to pick her up, and have my slippers, cognac and cigar ready for me when I walk in the door, son!

Almost right.... It's called LACK of style... And your girl just discovered it for me. Tell her I said thanks, and she can keep the change.

Wow... This dide has a preoccupation with other men's sexuality... OK, whatever Brokeback Haircut.

LOOK!! DADKAZ HAS NO TORSO!! I CAN'T SEE HIS UPPER BODY!! Wait... No... That's just his Members Only Camouflage windbreaker...

hey didnt u get the message? parkay and flour......

so youre looking at guys now, i alwayz knew you were gay lolz

Hey its called style son then again i wouldn't expect a gay/metro sexual to understand. Good look with what your sexuality is... i heard you havent discovered it yet.

I got no idea what you talking about, cause last time i cheked i wasn't with anyone. Are you having fantasy over your mama again? JKZ

Farrukie's photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:28 PM

Almost right.... It's called LACK of style... And your girl just discovered it for me. Tell her I said thanks, and she can keep the change.

Wow... This dide has a preoccupation with other men's sexuality... OK, whatever Brokeback Haircut.

LOOK!! DADKAZ HAS NO TORSO!! I CAN'T SEE HIS UPPER BODY!! Wait... No... That's just his Members Only Camouflage windbreaker...

Hey its called style son then again i wouldn't expect a gay/metro sexual to understand. Good look with what your sexuality is... i heard you havent discovered it yet.

I got no idea what you talking about, cause last time i cheked i wasn't with anyone. Are you having fantasy over your mama again? JKZ

Farrukie's photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:23 PM

Farrukie's photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:20 PM

Farrukie's photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:15 PM

Probably the same amount of time it will take you to grow whiskers and a mustache...

But when I do, I wanna be like you with the Kid n Play hairdo.

Lovin the 90s nostalgia!

i may b going for the 90 look but atleast i don't look
metro sexual dude

Farrukie's photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:11 PM
yh i knw 1 more round should do it, but how long will it take for your hair to grow and eternity?

Farrukie... You ALMOST got the unibrow separated... Just one more round of electrolysis should do it...

Hey this is fun!! You're so ugly when you were born they had to put you in a tinted incubator.....

same thing goes for you trying_to_fly

you look like someone has ran over your face a couple of a hundred times

more than a couple of times

Farrukie's photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:08 PM

Hey this is fun!! You're so ugly when you were born they had to put you in a tinted incubator.....

same thing goes for you trying_to_fly

you look like someone has ran over your face a couple of a hundred times

more than a couple of times

Farrukie's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:36 PM

hmmm just because we are younger gives us the right to speak a whole new language? well DUDE, i have a 20 year old daughter that when she addresses the public she is to speak properly to be addressed back. and if you dont want an opinion, especially here, dont ask! careful what ya ask for! people tend to have a pretty tight knit group around here we all function with respect here.

yh but if the matter is involving the way I use my grammer, not of the oppinion of my pictures. So i appreciate you getting your facts right before you make any assumptions on what i said from the previous message, that got deleted.

the only facts i need i have. im not the one darlin, not your lucky night. ever hear let a dead dog lie? let it go louis...its in your best interest...trust me!

Fair enough, im not here to convince you otherwise, you decide what you feel is right. My advice is, whats happend has happen, forget it and just move on.

Farrukie's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:25 PM

hmmm just because we are younger gives us the right to speak a whole new language? well DUDE, i have a 20 year old daughter that when she addresses the public she is to speak properly to be addressed back. and if you dont want an opinion, especially here, dont ask! careful what ya ask for! people tend to have a pretty tight knit group around here we all function with respect here.

yh but if the matter is involving the way I use my grammer, not of the oppinion of my pictures. So i appreciate you getting your facts right before you make any assumptions on what i said from the previous message, that got deleted.

Farrukie's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:20 PM

I didnt say anything rude, an I dont know why it got deleted. All I said was if you don't like the way I use slang rather than actual grammer. Then dont send youre oppinion because i prefer using slang.

Well dude .. you ASKED for an opinion on your profile .. so ya... just deal with it when you ask .. Or don't ask. that's allsmokin

I appreciate the compliment about your oppinion of my pics, but all i said were not to send me a message if you disapproved of my grammar thats all. And if that offended you in anyway then I applogise for it.

Farrukie's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:17 PM
lolz well I didnt know that now did I.

Dont worry i'll make sure I use a more higher vocabulary for you guys to understand next time.

Farrukie's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:11 PM
Thats all i wanted to say.
Thank you for your time.

may you all live life happily and enjoy.

Farrukie's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:09 PM
And any people who dont know what slang is. Look it up, its what the younger generation use nowadays.

If you don't understand learn it. Otherwise dont send youre oppinion and ask stupid questions on what im on about because it isnt wanted.

Farrukie's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:03 PM
I didnt say anything rude, an I dont know why it got deleted. All I said was if you don't like the way I use slang rather than actual grammer. Then dont send youre oppinion because i prefer using slang.

Farrukie's photo
Fri 02/01/08 03:07 PM

I wont b replyn bk cause im gna b off
so i'll chek in da mrnin u guyz all tc bye

n if any 1 intresd jus send uz a message
n i'll get bk 2u.

wish people would write english..havent a clue what you said?text talk!!!explode explode explode lol

i think its

I WONT BE REPLYING BECAUSE IM GONNA BE OFF
SO ILL CHECK IN THE MORNING YOU GUYS, TAKECARE, BYE

AND IF ANYONE INTERESTED JUST SEND US A MESSAGE
AND ILL GET BACK TO YOU

if its not that, then i have no idea lol laugh laugh laugh

When someones had a stressfull day and is tired, they use the term slang. I can talk technically by increasing my vacobulary in which you guys understand, but i choose not to. So I would appreciate you keeping you'r silly comments and jokes to youself, if you don't understand dont reply.

Farrukie's photo
Tue 01/29/08 02:32 PM
Uploaded some new pics. Check them if you want too.

Farrukie's photo
Thu 01/24/08 06:35 PM

What a day this was...I am truly struck with emotion right now. I had to take my daugher for allergy test today. She is only 7 and is quite the trooper. Although, they had to do 38 injections into her back today, one by one! The torture, the crying, the pain. It was unbearable..The look in her eyes when they were doing it will stick in my mind forever. Most of you will say "it was for her good" and as I agree yes it was...

But, this Doctor was horribe, once he started and then started talking to us, there was no heartfelt there from him. I got the impression it was about the money because he just wanted to keep doing more and more and more, and she didnt need it. I ended it as soon as I felt that, All to find out her allergies arent severe. Poor child suffered a bad day, and Dad didnt do much better either...

poor kid is she airight now? frown

Yes, thank you!..She is better and with her mom tonight. I get her back tommorow...I took her to get a Bananna Milkshake afterwards and that helped. It was just the heat of the moment that was truly upsetting...

I feel for you, i just hope youre daughter feels better, and these doctors seem like propel assholes.

Farrukie's photo
Thu 01/24/08 06:28 PM

What a day this was...I am truly struck with emotion right now. I had to take my daugher for allergy test today. She is only 7 and is quite the trooper. Although, they had to do 38 injections into her back today, one by one! The torture, the crying, the pain. It was unbearable..The look in her eyes when they were doing it will stick in my mind forever. Most of you will say "it was for her good" and as I agree yes it was...

But, this Doctor was horribe, once he started and then started talking to us, there was no heartfelt there from him. I got the impression it was about the money because he just wanted to keep doing more and more and more, and she didnt need it. I ended it as soon as I felt that, All to find out her allergies arent severe. Poor child suffered a bad day, and Dad didnt do much better either...

poor kid is she airight now? frown

Farrukie's photo
Thu 01/24/08 06:25 PM

Hi! Welcomeflowerforyou

Hi how are you doing?

Previous 1 3