Community > Posts By > becauseisaidso

becauseisaidso's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:25 PM
Everyone should be drinking wine,
its Saturday. I love merlot.

becauseisaidso's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:24 PM

tried a new recipe..california grilled veggie sandwiches.

and I wasn't invited? :tongue:

Didnt know you were free tonight?smooched

becauseisaidso's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:21 PM
tried a new recipe..california grilled veggie sandwiches.

becauseisaidso's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:08 PM
Welcome

becauseisaidso's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:08 PM
Welcome.

becauseisaidso's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:07 PM
I feel the same way laura

becauseisaidso's photo
Sat 04/12/08 06:34 PM
Took my 5 yrold to the library. She wanted books about anatomy. So we found age appropriate books. Cause she loves learning about bones, muscles and how things work. Was a fun, magical day.

becauseisaidso's photo
Sat 04/12/08 04:32 PM
yoga instructor

becauseisaidso's photo
Sat 04/12/08 04:29 PM
rollercoasterish

becauseisaidso's photo
Sat 04/12/08 04:28 PM
wishing

becauseisaidso's photo
Sat 04/12/08 04:28 PM
wishing

becauseisaidso's photo
Sat 04/12/08 04:20 PM
My marriage ended 8 yrs ago..so I havent been cheated on since then..but I just wanted to put this thread out there and give some food for thought.

becauseisaidso's photo
Sat 04/12/08 04:11 PM
Edited by becauseisaidso on Sat 04/12/08 04:11 PM
What would your message be to a cheater?

Here is mine....
If you are gonna cheat this is the life you will lead..sounds well deserved doesnt it???

STDs are real and there are lots of skanky people that carry them. A diamond may be forever, but gonorrhea lasts a long time too.

Hook up in public and chances are good that you will be spotted by someone you don't know who knows you, and knows your girlfriend.

The more you go back for some, the greater the risk you will get busted.

Yes, she will lie to you about being on the pill and actually get pregnant.

If you are meeting your side thing at your place, your neighbors know and sometimes they talk to girlfriends. Especially if you live in an apartment with thin walls.

When men cheat, it usually means that they are looking for something their girlfriend is not providing. Realize that your real relationship is already screwed.

If you truly love your girlfriend, expect some serious, painful guilt. I mean, the kind that gnaws at your soul. If you still have one.

You could end up on one of those fun websites in the spotlight like WomanSavers.com

Your girlfriend's family and friends have a longer memory than she does. Long after girlfriend forgave you, her family and friends will still hate you.

Trying to date two women costs three times as much.

Girlfriends will "date up" after you since she will realize this will pain you the most. Maybe your boss, or your richer, more successful brother, or sister.

Girlfriends will "scratch" up your prized car/boat/motorcycle, destroy your things or throw them out.

Some girlfriends will take things public and put pictures of you in your banana hanger on the internet with a story about what an asshole you are. Everyone online will know about it.

So if you like all these things..that may and will happen.
Go ahead..be stupid.
Cheat.

becauseisaidso's photo
Fri 04/11/08 04:07 PM
I would choose the one year one. Years ago I met a guy in March, and he was planning on relocating in July. He was very upfront and honest. And we had so much fun together. We ended on good terms, no hard feelings. And the time I shared with him, I will always remember.

becauseisaidso's photo
Fri 04/11/08 04:03 PM
If you had to choose between a wonderful romantic relationship that would end after only a year, or a so-so relationship that would last your entire life, which one would you choose?

becauseisaidso's photo
Fri 04/11/08 03:47 PM

Women have a lot more independance these days. We dont have to tolerate physical or verbal abuse. Nor do we have to stand by and let a man cheat on us. (NO MEN! I DONT MEAN ALL OF YOU!)And we can go to college, educate ourselves and support our family. Back in the day, women didnt have these options. Thats the difference I would say.

I really like this answer.

becauseisaidso's photo
Fri 04/11/08 03:40 PM
Edited by becauseisaidso on Fri 04/11/08 03:42 PM
It seems that in our society divorces are up, higher than they were in 70s,80s,etc. I know that in some abusive marriages divorce is needed. But it seems like celebrating 25th or 30th Wedding aniversaries is a thing of the past. My grandparents were married for 63 years. SO MY QUESTION......Do you think that thru the years we have lost the "til death do us part" motto? Is it just too easy to walk away from a frustration instead of trying to work it out? Do you think people marry for real love or because they are infactuated then when it wears off, they are miserable and divorce??? Just thought that these questions might pose for a good discussion. No answer is right or wrong...just curious about your take on this.....Teresa

becauseisaidso's photo
Fri 04/11/08 03:33 PM
I'll keep your memory vague..finger eleven

becauseisaidso's photo
Fri 04/11/08 03:32 PM
Manicotti

becauseisaidso's photo
Fri 04/11/08 03:31 PM
Wyatt