Community > Posts By > becauseisaidso

becauseisaidso's photo
Thu 04/17/08 01:40 PM
Declan

becauseisaidso's photo
Wed 04/16/08 06:07 PM
Just to clarify, the question, just was simple..who starts the relationship..who intiates the contact, or starting the connection...nothing about control in a relationship. I was just wondering who you thought controlled if you pursue a relationship or not...like who agreed to date and give it a chance.
Like the answers though.

becauseisaidso's photo
Wed 04/16/08 04:37 PM

Who do you think controls the start of a relationship? my guess would be the lady as if she isnt attracted to the guy its not going to happen...Who do you think mostly initiates the relationship? id have to say the lady as she wants a meaningful relationship not just sex... as most guys are like race cars in a big hurry to get to the finish line i think more guys need to be careing and more open to what they want dont want....

Thanks for you answer

becauseisaidso's photo
Wed 04/16/08 04:31 PM
Edited by becauseisaidso on Wed 04/16/08 04:36 PM
Who do you think controls the start of a relationship...men or women? Who do you think mostly initiates the relationship? Just curious of your opinons. Like when you intially meet, who do you think is in control of if you date or not..mutual, one gender more over the other. I guess i have to detail this question more than I thought, when you meet someone for the first time who do you think decides if they want to pursue something. My friend said that women have more control. And they decide if they are going to pursue the guy or not. He said that he thinks men dont have much control on initiating the relationship.

becauseisaidso's photo
Tue 04/15/08 03:28 PM
bartender

becauseisaidso's photo
Tue 04/15/08 03:27 PM
loving

becauseisaidso's photo
Tue 04/15/08 03:27 PM
Linguini

becauseisaidso's photo
Tue 04/15/08 03:25 PM
Octavia

becauseisaidso's photo
Mon 04/14/08 12:29 PM
mondayish

becauseisaidso's photo
Mon 04/14/08 12:27 PM
shower

becauseisaidso's photo
Mon 04/14/08 12:15 PM
Natalie

becauseisaidso's photo
Mon 04/14/08 08:46 AM
Morning all, Funday Monday!!! woo hoo.

becauseisaidso's photo
Mon 04/14/08 08:44 AM
Like what you said Fran, and I agree.
I posted this on someone elses topic this weekend, but worth sharing again.
In many ways it’s a great thing to embrace being single. It’s a very liberated and free time. Just think about it. You will probably be spending most of your lifetime being married or what not than you will be single. So enjoy that limited time that you have. And most importantly make the most of it!

When I say focus on yourself, I mean a number of things by that. I mean rediscover all the things that you love doing. That really make you feel like yourself. Do things that bring out the best in you. Hang out with your friends and family. Do things that you couldn't do when you are with a partner. Explore, experiment, take chances. Do things that feed your mind, body and spirit.

Love and embrace being single. Love your life. Love every moment, or everyday of every single hour. Because no-one can ever give you that time back. Once it is gone .. it is lost forever and all you have is the wonderful memories of the past. That’s it.

and when you least expect it someone comes into your life. Its about not trying too hard. Sorry if i rambled here...just my in put.....teresa

becauseisaidso's photo
Mon 04/14/08 08:42 AM
Model for contact lenses..beautiful eyes

becauseisaidso's photo
Sat 04/12/08 09:12 PM
Edited by becauseisaidso on Sat 04/12/08 09:13 PM

here who are intent on annoying and upsetting others. noway noway They criticize, complain and wonder why they recieve negative feedback in what they post.
We're all here for enjoyment and to maybe meet 'That special person.
Being negative and derogatory to other users is just not nice and it spoils other folks enjoyment.
If you have such feelings, then you should simply think about what you are saying.
Upset one person in the forums, then a lot of others will tend to just ignore you.
If we all try to get along with everyone else, then life will be a lot better here.

:smile: drinker :heart: smokin flowerforyou glasses

I like what you have to say. I agree.

also want to add,

You can make more friends in two months by becoming
interested in people than you can in two years by
trying to get people interested in you.

and

When you judge others you don't define them you define yourself

becauseisaidso's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:58 PM
I actually have to do this with my mothers gifts. I put them away, until i know she is going to visit. then we set them out and decorate them up. I got this huge glass thing from my mom, that looks like a brandy sniffer for the jolly green giant. so i really understand.

becauseisaidso's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:52 PM
single

becauseisaidso's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:50 PM
Damn your eyes. by Etta James

becauseisaidso's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:46 PM
Single for 2 yrs. On this site since Jan.

becauseisaidso's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:42 PM
You mentioned this, and I agree. Prob a good idea to take some time for yourself. In many ways it’s a great thing to embrace being single. It’s a very liberated and free time. Just think about it. You will probably be spending most of your lifetime being married or what not than you will be single. So enjoy that limited time that you have. And most importantly make the most of it!

When I say focus on yourself, I mean a number of things by that. I mean rediscover all the things that you love doing. That really make you feel like yourself. Do things that bring out the best in you. Hang out with your friends and family. Do things that you couldn't do when you are with a partner. Explore, experiment, take chances. Do things that feed your mind, body and spirit.

Love and embrace being single. Love your life. Love every moment, or everyday of every single hour. Because no-one can ever give you that time back. Once it is gone .. it is lost forever and all you have is the wonderful memories of the past. That’s it.

and when you least expect it someone comes into your life. Its about not trying too hard. Sorry if i rambled here...just my in put.....teresa

Previous 1 3 4 5