Community > Posts By > EXORCISTthe1

no photo
Tue 06/19/12 10:02 PM
Hi Jeanniebean! 1. Crops circles are done by TIME TRAVELERS of space HUMANS! stopping for fuel or getting to know a relative or CHANGING TIME. 2.Some crop circles are made by Aliens visiting our planet, trying to understand human nature or under orders of the Devil to pick up people that are marked and send to HELL, some Alines work for Heaven and most are more superior in technology cause of the FUTURE they come from! The 1 thats works for the Devil(aliens)the abductee might see HELL and may never come back. Some crops circles are made cause of through TIME & SPACE travels,if the traveler is from the past then he/she is traveling from the future going to the past to get home! or the other way,if he/she is traveling from the past going to the future to head home will need to stop for fuel in other dimentions of space on planet Earth in other YEARS. I was made in TIME & SPACE and NO 1 on this planets knows TIME & SPACE cause I was made in TIME & SPACE TRAVELS! I am in a movie called ( Signs-Mel Gibson 2002 release )I am the 6 years old BLOND really dyed hair and has asthema in SIGNS! The year 2002 I am suppose to be 27 YEARS OLD not 6 years old and SIGNS has crops circles! I came from SPACE cause the Devil taken me at the age of 3,4,5,and 6 years old,I had to dress up like a girl cause he taken me! I was possessed in the movie ( EXORCIST ) so called 1970's movie! I was possessed in EXORCIST only some times,some scenes are FAKE and some are real possession in EXORCIST when I am Reagan at the age of 6. At 3 years old the Devil taken me 4 the 1st time and MOLESTED me in the darkness of SPACE,The Devil is GAY! He likes little child BOYS,little kid BOYS,boys eary teenagers and young men,the Devil is GAY. Thats why I had to dress up like a GIRL at 6 years old in EXORCIST. The 1st time the Devil taken me is at the age of 3 and I had to dress up like a girl with a DYED HAIR-BLOND and wearing EYECONTACTS to make it blue eyes! I am Carol Ann at the age of 3 in the movie POLTERGEIST a Steven Spielberg film, at 12 years old, the OLD DEVIL forced me to make movies and here is me the HOSTAGE at 12 ( Madonna,Lady Gaga,Shania Twain,Faith Hill, Katy Perry)When the FACE do so will in bussiness the movie makers will want the FACE in movies, like the other names like ( Charlize Theron,Heather Graham,Rebecca Romijin-Stamos,Neve Campbell,Nicole Kidman,Sharon Stone,Demi Moore,MILLA JOVOVICH)I made movies with alot of WOMEN WITH MUSCLES dress up like MEN while I was a 12 years old BOY HOSTAGE 4 BREEDING! The song BORN THIS WAY-LADY GAGA is really "Born this WAYNE" when listenning to the LYRICS carefully the song will say " CAPITAL H.I.M.-Him" also the DRAG QUEEN when I say that too! the music LADY GAGA 'Bad Romance' is when CLOSE UP VEIW to my face (Lady Gaga's face) will show few times and the HOLDERS OF ME forgot 1 thing! The EYEBROWLINES R the same as Shania Twain when I am both! The close up veiw in BAD ROMANCE is the SAME EYEBROWLINES to Shania! I was Lady Gaga 1st! Then became the name ( SHAKIRA) to Shania Twain when Shakira and Shania Twain has the same EYEBROWLINES. I was Shakira cause I was tanned then my skin gotten lighter I became Shania Twain,here is a SONG thats says WAYS when my name is WAYNE! This is the LYRICS from the music Shania ' Man I feel like a WOE-MAN" the 1st 3 WORDS " Lets go Girls" then the bands starts cause they R women with MUSCLES! Here is some of the lyrics again " I wanna be FREE" meaning being held by many!" I wanna be FREE,feel the WAYNE I feel,man I feel like a WOE-MAN" Here is some FAITH HILL songs when I was HELD! The music 'BREATHE' is when I say "In a WAYNE my heart is waking up: When my heart and body is name WAYNE and there are ALOT OF WAYS when my name is WAYNE in Faith Hill BREATHE,also the songs by Faith Hill that says alot of WAYS is ( This Kiss, The WAYNE you love me, Mississippi Girl, It matters to me ) Here are songs of KATY PERRY when the EYEBROWLINES are still the same from KATY PERRY to Shania Twain when both are me! The song (Katy Perry-StarStrukk featuring 3OH3) Will say alot of WAYS when my name is WAYNE! The new song called (Katy Perry-Part of me)will also say alot of WAYS when my name is WAYNE! The song STARSTUKK is incoded about TIME TRAVEL! I incoded when I travel through SPACE and the next day I made the movie ( ULTRA VILOET-Milla Jovovich) I explain my life as a HOSTAGE in ( Shania Twain-God Bless The Child uploaded by ShaniaTwainVEVO) IT HAS OVER 481,507 VEIWS and I started at page 87 through page 1 WITHOUT VEIW ALL COMMENTS! There are 2 GOD BLESS THE CHILD, 1 has over 800,000veiws and thats NOT THE 1 I TYPED ON the 1 I did type onn has over 481,507 VEIWS and should start at page 87 to page 1 WITHOUT VEIW ALL COMMENTS cause it will go in order.

no photo
Mon 05/28/12 07:00 PM
Hi Canada,I was born in TIME & SPACE and I been typing about MY LIFE as a HOSTAGE as a 12 years old boy forced to dress up like a LADY in MOVIES,MUSIC VIDEOS and TV SHOWS when I was held in AMERICA. At 12 years old I was taken in my community during summer or close to fall? LONG AGO, I was just about to be killed by 6 men who took me in a truck and brought me out of town,they took out their rifles and was about to shoot me,then out of nowhere I was taken by a SPACESHIP,Only bits and pieces I remembered cause I was only 12 years old, then something like a human figure talk to me and said it might be the last time I might be on earth? Cause at that age I was taken like MANY TIMES GROWING up, I was born in TIME & SPACE,In space its very possible to TRAVEL TO THE PAST and the FUTURE or the PRESENT. Here is me when the DEVIL was looking for me DOWN THE GALAXIE in the PAST,I am dress up like a LADY as Marilyn Monroe the 1st,there are 3 Marilyn Monroe's,2nd is MY DAUGHTER,the other is my son HIDDING FROM THE DEVIL who is not born yet. As for me being Marilyn Monroe,I am in the movie (MONKEY BUSSINESS-Marilyn Monroe)a 12 years old BOY HOSTAGE. Some time later I would be SHANIA TWAIN the hostage by AMERICANS! My 1ST THREE WORDS ARE "LETS GO GIRLS" in MAN I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN,when I say LETS GO GIRLS, the band starts to play cause the are LADIES WITH MUSCLES,my words in MAN I FEEL LIKE A WOE-MAN " I wanna be FREE" meaning a HOSTAGE FOR BREEDING " I wanna be free,feel the WAYNE I feel,man I feel like a WOE-MAN" Go on CANADA google pictures of Marilyn Monroe's face in MONKEY BUSSINESS,then look at Shania Twain's MAN I FEEL LIKE A WOE-MAN face,mostly the EYEBROWLINES when both are the same! I was Marilyn Monroe b4 I was Shania Twain,there is a REPLACEMENT who is living MY STOLEN LIFE as Shania Twain,she is a cover up by CHILD MOLESTERS,I explained my TIME & SPACE TRAVELS including SPACESHIP'S, Ghost,the Devil and Jesus in ( Shania Twain-God Bless the Child uploaded by ShaniaTwainVEVO)It has over 474,930 VEIWS,I started 2 months ago as a HOSTAGE SHANIA TWAIN/FAITH HILL/LADY GAGA/KATY PERRY/MADONNA and many names in MOVIES,MUSIC VIDEOS and TV SHOWS,when the world loves MY FACE at 12 years old,the movie makers will want the face inn the THEATRES,I was also Neve Campbell,Heather Graham,Nicole Kidman,Demi Moore,Angelina Jolie,Sharon Stone and many names,I made alot of MOVIES with LADIES WITH MUSCLES dress up like men while I was dress up like a LADY at 12 years old. There are 2 Shania Twain GOD BLESS THE CHILD videos, there both called ( Shania Twain God Bless The Child uploaded by ShaniaTwainVEVO) When google GOD BLESS THE CHILD SHANIA TWAIN,it will show (Shania Twain God Bless The Child uploaded by ShaniaTwainVEVO)without Banjo and will say over 800,000 thousand veiws,just highlight that page and will show on the rightside of other videos,On the rightside there are many Shania Twain videos including Shania Twain GOD BLESS THE CHILD video with over 474,930VEIWS thats the 1 I been typing about MY LIFE as a HOSTAGE by AMERICANS. Starts at page 66 to page 1 WITHOUT VEIW ALL COMMENTS cause that way it will go in order,so it has to start at PAGE 66 to page 1 without veiw all comments. Some will be written FLAGGED AS SPAM when really its about MY LIFE as a HOSTAGE WHEN I BRING ALOT OF EVEIDENCE of the EYEBROWLINES and the many times I say WAY 4 my name is WAYNE.