Community > Posts By > RKISIT

RKISIT's photo
Mon 01/13/14 01:47 PM

Time and distance are independent of conceptualization because they are physical dimensions, meaning an objective reality, or that which can be measured by any system, expressed in any language, and by more than one observer.

If you are simply using a different language than another for the same expression or measurement, then you are simply speaking different languages, not independently speaking about nothing worth hearing.

Yes, this whole "distance isn't real because the units are arbitrary" argument makes no sense to me.

Distance is real.

The units are arbitrary.

The two have nothing to do with each other.

The fact that *any* system of units can be consistently applied is evidence that distance is real.

The same is true for time. Time is real, and has little to do with the way measurements of time are expressed.

aka Time Dilationdrinker

RKISIT's photo
Mon 01/13/14 06:57 AM

I want to know how to get it back. I have always admired Jesus but I have my doubts about whether he is the right path to regaining my soul. He seems quite effeminate. I don't know if this is true, but I'm sure I read somewhere that when St. Paul presented the image of Christ on the cross to the Greeks they simply laughed at it. I just don't know what to think anymore.

Did you check behind the couch cushions?

RKISIT's photo
Mon 01/13/14 06:50 AM
Edited by RKISIT on Mon 01/13/14 06:51 AM
To me it has no merit because i don't accept the existence of his christian god he worshiped.For that matter i don't accept any god or gods that anyone chooses to worship.

RKISIT's photo
Mon 01/13/14 06:43 AM
Some believe or say we'll find out when we are dead if these so called gods exist.Then again not all theist accept there's an afterlife but most do.
Anyways all i can say is when we are all dead and gone i doubt we'll see each other again to say "i told you so".

RKISIT's photo
Sun 01/12/14 09:22 AM
Moe you have to understand.Science doesn't actually have to see the big bang but the evidence they have observed and what was proposed has now been confirmed leads to a conclusion based on facts by the majority of mainstream scientist.
Is it a fact?No it isn't but by what physicist do know based on data,experiments and hypothesis that have been verified...etc.Right now it's the strongest theory.
I myself am not really to convinced either but it is what it is.

RKISIT's photo
Sat 01/11/14 02:46 PM
Edited by RKISIT on Sat 01/11/14 02:53 PM
99.9% of the women have on their profiles "last seen over a month ago" the .1% are not what i'm looking for.
I gave up on this site for dating a long time ago 2 dates in 6 years.
As the poster above typed the forums are repetitive that's why i debate in general religion.That gets lame too.
Other than that it works for some and not others.

RKISIT's photo
Wed 01/08/14 10:51 PM
i have to go to sleep.Goodnight.

RKISIT's photo
Wed 01/08/14 10:49 PM
The reason that Newtons laws of gravity had violations is because of Einsteins general relativity.
Newton was a brilliant man and hid a lot of what he discovered along with his calculus he invented or it may have been Leibnez because of heresy.
Although he spent way to much time trying to figure out when the rapture was going to happen because back then basically you either pretended to believe in the bible,did believe in the bible or die.

RKISIT's photo
Wed 01/08/14 10:21 PM
Edited by RKISIT on Wed 01/08/14 10:21 PM
It's funny how people really don't see the nasty egos and rampages that go on in physics.Go to NASA or MIT or Huntington and debate 78 year old physicist about time dialation,say "time doesn't exist".They will literally flip on your a s s.

RKISIT's photo
Wed 01/08/14 09:24 PM
Edited by RKISIT on Wed 01/08/14 09:41 PM
Actually the paradigm is on scientist.We have simply defy what faith based (no evidence required) deity crap believe.
Yet there are those who still believed back in the day that a imaginary being existed yet "scientist do to heresy had to pretend it existed and in the mean time went on with questioning why is it that there's this god thingy yet the bible is full of contradictions to known science.
See known science and theist take it find a bible verse and try to relate it to it.Funny thing when covalent bonding occurs it has nothing to do with a zeus or judeic/christian god.It's simple chemicals form the ribosome the ribosome itself takes the amino acids forms it on the exons bar which becomes the introns bar to the gaglionic apparatis which does protien folding.From there during the mitosis a H2O barrier is formed do to oil based chemicals.
These nonionic bonding organic molecules fell from space to a planet that could sustain life do to a actual ozone layered atmosphere that eventually became oxygen.Ozone is 3 oxygen molecules oxygen is 2.
This is where life began,want to ask where the gaglionic apparatus came from?Simple the same chemicals we are made of it's all microscopic please stop telling your kids god did it it's a insult to those that know logical and rational thinking.
I get paid alot of money for this info so feel privilegde you got this.

I'll even let you in on a little secret that most don't know H,H2,He3,He4 and Li7 are the elements of the early universe or the elements of a universe that has always existed.
You will never get this from anyone else for free.

I apologize to those who thought they knew me on here i'm really a physicist that will never ever claim that geneticist and biochemicist are liars unlike the angel pictures.
So other than lying to your kids about a deity any of you theist have evidence for your deity?

RKISIT's photo
Mon 01/06/14 10:50 PM
He's just another dude that makes big money to say how he feels,just like radio host.

RKISIT's photo
Thu 01/02/14 09:27 AM

But there most probably was a "Big Bang" to start inflating Things!
If you intercept a Bullet hundred Yards in it's Flight,it stands to Reason that a Powdercharge has initially reacted on it!

I think the important point is that the universe is not a bullet. A number of cosmological models variously based in Relavity or other assertions all competed among journals but what counts is physical observation (for which theories must provide a mathematical prediction that is testable and reproducible to become math theorum, or "scientific theories", it must absolutely agree concisely with physical observation).

What happened was the anisotropic CMBR was detected, which one cosmologist off-handedly mentioned to journalists (Nature magazine, a scientific journal really, more than a magazine), "...it's as if it was residual heat from a terrific explosion which happened everywhere in the universe at once."
Hence the resulting math-theorum which described the process in summary detail with diagrams and figures (ie. "scientific theory"), was herefore referred to by journalists, science journalism and the media community as "the Big Bang Theory."

It is not an accurate description.

so,what is the "Accurate" Description?
That it started of it's Own Volition?
Just Up and Expanded one Day,for lack of anything better to do?
Obviously the Forces holding it together weren't as strong as those opposing them!

Was it electrostatic or gravity that held the tiny dot together?Then the potential energy became kinetic energy and gravity formed from mass so now the hypothesis is will gravity win over kinetic energy,
"the big crunch" or will kinetic energy win over gravity "the big chill"?

guess we won't be around to find out!bigsmile

true dat

RKISIT's photo
Thu 01/02/14 09:17 AM

But there most probably was a "Big Bang" to start inflating Things!
If you intercept a Bullet hundred Yards in it's Flight,it stands to Reason that a Powdercharge has initially reacted on it!

I think the important point is that the universe is not a bullet. A number of cosmological models variously based in Relavity or other assertions all competed among journals but what counts is physical observation (for which theories must provide a mathematical prediction that is testable and reproducible to become math theorum, or "scientific theories", it must absolutely agree concisely with physical observation).

What happened was the anisotropic CMBR was detected, which one cosmologist off-handedly mentioned to journalists (Nature magazine, a scientific journal really, more than a magazine), "...it's as if it was residual heat from a terrific explosion which happened everywhere in the universe at once."
Hence the resulting math-theorum which described the process in summary detail with diagrams and figures (ie. "scientific theory"), was herefore referred to by journalists, science journalism and the media community as "the Big Bang Theory."

It is not an accurate description.

so,what is the "Accurate" Description?
That it started of it's Own Volition?
Just Up and Expanded one Day,for lack of anything better to do?
Obviously the Forces holding it together weren't as strong as those opposing them!

Was it electrostatic or gravity that held the tiny dot together?Then the potential energy became kinetic energy and gravity formed from mass so now the hypothesis is will gravity win over kinetic energy,
"the big crunch" or will kinetic energy win over gravity "the big chill"?

RKISIT's photo
Thu 01/02/14 09:06 AM

It's almost comical to see people like Rupert because most jesus freaks don't even know jesus was all for jews and gentiles were dogs.All of a sudden thanks to the greek authors jesus had a change of heart and wanted his disciples to spread the word after his resurrection.It's a scam,believe your tradition but it really is a new jewish scam that happened 2,000 years ago.
This passive aggressive garbage i see on here is for the weak,speak up and quit a s s kissing to these confused individuals(christians or abrahamic and hindu followers) and say how you feel.

RKISIT,

I have no knowledge about the messenger (Rupert) that you are bashing and had no idea about his religious beliefs, but that is not really the topic of the post.

The topic is about the fluctuations in the official measurements of the so-called constants, the speed of light and gravity.

I saw a show on television today about the earth and it was about a place in Canada that is missing gravity. What puzzled me about the show was that they did not say how much gravity it was missing and I sure didn't see any polar bears floating up in the air so I don't know if the gravity was just less than usual, but they made it sound like there was "no gravity" there. If that were the case, then I would think that matter would be sucked out of that hole and float up into space.

But in any case, I guess gravity there was not 'constant.'

So I would prefer a discussion about this subject if you, as a scientist, know anything about it rather than bashing the messengers.

It's hard to take the messenger seriously cause of his mind altering LSD trips he went on in India and all of a sudden he became a psychic.Matter of fact it's almost hard to accept he even had that conversation with a meteorologist.
Fact is there are fluctuations all over so if at points it's a millisecond or nanosecond off science is at least able to measure it and get it close to that time.I really don't see why the guy is trying to create drama in the science community when in reality science has known about these fluctuations and some who aren't scientist but enjoy it or rather thinks it's cool would know about the fluctuations.It's old news just not everyone who is interested in science knows about it or even cares about it.

Well I know a lot of people who have had positive results with LSD that actually changed their lives for the better, and they say that everyone has the ability to be psychic. If you have never had a psychic experience yourself, then you have something to look forward to.

As for the fluctuation is these alleged "constants" and how they are averaged and then called a "constant" I think that is very misleading to call them "constants." I suspect they might be more than a millisecond off but I'm not a scientist. Just because you say it's "old news" does not mean that scientists should call something a constant when it is not.

JB you take pseudoscience and/or metaphysics to literally.

RKISIT's photo
Wed 01/01/14 08:18 PM

Fact is there are fluctuations all over so if at points it's a millisecond or nanosecond off science is at least able to measure it and get it close to that time.I really don't see why the guy is trying to create drama in the science community when in reality science has known about these fluctuations and some who aren't scientist but enjoy it or rather thinks it's cool would know about the fluctuations.It's old news just not everyone who is interested in science knows about it or even cares about it.

Yes, regional fluctuations in the strength of the earth's magnetic field is old news. Its old news, and it was predicted by the theories. That's a non-issue.

But my understanding is that Rupert is claiming that the gravitation *constant* fluctuates. From what I've read, there is no actual reason to believe that the constant fluctuates, and there are several good reasons to believe that it doesn't (such as the lack of aberrant behaviour of satellites, etc).

I myself have never heard of that either from anyone other than of course from people like Sheldrake.That's why it was hard for me to answer without insulting him and his false claims.The gravitational constant to my knowledge has no known violation.

RKISIT's photo
Wed 01/01/14 06:34 PM

It's almost comical to see people like Rupert because most jesus freaks don't even know jesus was all for jews and gentiles were dogs.All of a sudden thanks to the greek authors jesus had a change of heart and wanted his disciples to spread the word after his resurrection.It's a scam,believe your tradition but it really is a new jewish scam that happened 2,000 years ago.
This passive aggressive garbage i see on here is for the weak,speak up and quit a s s kissing to these confused individuals(christians or abrahamic and hindu followers) and say how you feel.

RKISIT,

I have no knowledge about the messenger (Rupert) that you are bashing and had no idea about his religious beliefs, but that is not really the topic of the post.

The topic is about the fluctuations in the official measurements of the so-called constants, the speed of light and gravity.

I saw a show on television today about the earth and it was about a place in Canada that is missing gravity. What puzzled me about the show was that they did not say how much gravity it was missing and I sure didn't see any polar bears floating up in the air so I don't know if the gravity was just less than usual, but they made it sound like there was "no gravity" there. If that were the case, then I would think that matter would be sucked out of that hole and float up into space.

But in any case, I guess gravity there was not 'constant.'

So I would prefer a discussion about this subject if you, as a scientist, know anything about it rather than bashing the messengers.

It's hard to take the messenger seriously cause of his mind altering LSD trips he went on in India and all of a sudden he became a psychic.Matter of fact it's almost hard to accept he even had that conversation with a meteorologist.

RKISIT's photo
Tue 12/31/13 07:00 AM

RKISIT,

Do you think that Sheldrake knows that he is wrong? Do you think that he is a con artist who intentional lies, or do you think he believes what he is saying? (or something else?)

-----

Many people love Sheldrake because he knows enough actual science to pull the sciency wool over non-scientists eyes.

He is better than actual scientists at articulating his beliefs with enthusiasm, engagement, and seeming logic.

It can be really hard for non-cynical non-scientists to see through his sciency sleight of hand.

What we need are more scientists that have this skill at engaging people.

He's the typical money making con.

RKISIT's photo
Mon 12/30/13 11:44 PM

My real reality comment was simply stating in her post that how buddahs perspective of what humans can do and we are actually able to do are two different present time observations.Also real reality is real not a made up reality that some create.

I'm not sure, i don't know what you can do. Maybe you can fly or build a rocket. But if you compare a normal guy to a buddha or enlightened person in any age, you won't get much further than inadequacies. The buddhas idea of an end goal might be less than what is currently possible, less than what the times allow for today. By saying that people can do less than a religious genuis already puts them under the bar and on the same scale. Today people can likely do more, go farther, than was possible back then when the guy did his practice. And about reality, there is very little evidence for it. Senses provide immediate information, but that is filtered through the brain first, so that the image made from the senses is really quite the distortion. The mind has to play connect the dots, so to speak. If a person can go beyond this limitation, then they may have grounds for saying something is a reality. But as far as i am concerned, it is one that is quite far removed from the everyday transactions of touch and feelings.

You can post all this theoretical and metaphysical hypothesis all you want i will always stand by the scientist who simply say "we don't know YET"

RKISIT's photo
Mon 12/30/13 11:19 PM
Edited by RKISIT on Mon 12/30/13 11:48 PM

RKISIT's photo
Mon 12/30/13 11:10 PM
Rupert Sheldrake went to a hookah smoking jesus freak monastery and gave up all his realistic life for f u c k i n g religion,what a moron.
Wanna know how i know this?Because i'm a scientist and if there's really any dogma it's more on theist scientist like Francis Collins.
This s h it is so stupid.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25